How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    81 wrote:

they were rat fucks for not taking it... unless it was keystone light, in which case, you are a rat fuck for offering it.

Keith-Stone.jpg

:lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    As your resident Rat , I feel I'm qualified to render a ruling here. Abandoning beer is NOT a ratfuck move, its a DUMBASS move.. Nor is it a ratfuck move to take abandoned beer, provided you know who left it and are sure they are gone. THIS is called a SMART move, FREE BEER!!!!!!. Now to just up and TAKE beer IS a ratfuck move.
    :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

they were rat fucks for not taking it... unless it was keystone light, in which case, you are a rat fuck for offering it.

Keith-Stone.jpg

close... ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    new-jersey-dudes-looking-like-absolutely-morons1.jpg

Umm, aren't these guys ratfuck Dbags?

Ratfuck Dbags....that term puts things in a whole other echelon of descriptions! :lol:

and yes all three guys, INCLUDING the girl...Ratfuck Dbags indeed!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    People who keep calling your cell phone from a number I don't recognize and they won't leave a message. If I don't know who's calling based on the number I'm not picking up rat fuck.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    People who keep calling your cell phone from a number I don't recognize and they won't leave a message. If I don't know who's calling based on the number I'm not picking up rat fuck.
    that drives me crazy!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    that drives me crazy!

I was joking with RKCNDY and 81 yesterday about exchanging numbers / my wife calling me before she had my number, then got calls from unknown numbers in Chicago and Washington state. :lol:

I finally picked up on a 4th unknown number and found out it was a health care provider trying to sell me insurance because I wanted a quote through email. :roll: I was polite, gave him some info, he then said he was going to transfer me to an agent or whatever and oops, my call dropped! Bad service area. :geek:
    voidofman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    that drives me crazy!

I was joking with RKCNDY and 81 yesterday about exchanging numbers / my wife calling me before she had my number, then got calls from unknown numbers in Chicago and Washington state. :lol:

I finally picked up on a 4th unknown number and found out it was a health care provider trying to sell me insurance because I wanted a quote through email. :roll: I was polite, gave him some info, he then said he was going to transfer me to an agent or whatever and oops, my call dropped! Bad service area. :geek:
    haha nice, i;m not even polite when people try to sell me something over the phone. i just hang up. :twisted:
    conman wrote:
    haha nice, i;m not even polite when people try to sell me something over the phone. i just hang up. :twisted:

i ask them if they realize my number is on the do not call list....that shuts them up really quick. if they call again, i tell them i'm going to report them to the do not call list people.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Question: What, If anything, is the difference between a rat fuck or a rat bastard????
    MAS wrote:
    Question: What, If anything, is the difference between a rat fuck or a rat bastard????

The way I see it is a rat fuck is someone who just does something that is totally unacceptable and wrong. Calling someone a rat fuck is never a term of endearment. Now a rat bastard can be exchanged with the term rat fuck in most cases but here's the difference. You can use the term rat bastard as a term of endearment. For example you are at a pool party and one of your buddies sneaks up behind and pushes you in the pool. As you exit the pool you can get away with calling the person a rat bastard. Pushing you was a rat move but not a rat fuck move hence rat bastard. :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    MAS wrote:

The way I see it is a rat fuck is someone who just does something that is totally unacceptable and wrong. Calling someone a rat fuck is never a term of endearment. Now a rat bastard can be exchanged with the term rat fuck in most cases but here's the difference. You can use the term rat bastard as a term of endearment. For example you are at a pool party and one of your buddies sneaks up behind and pushes you in the pool. As you exit the pool you can get away with calling the person a rat bastard. Pushing you was a rat move but not a rat fuck move hence rat bastard. :D

Yes, its all sudenly becoming clear....
    DS1119 wrote:
    MAS wrote:

Yes, its all sudenly becoming clear....
  • If I am polite enough to let you use our work bathroom and you just completely light the fucker up and make a goddamn mess in there and then, when I confront your stinky ass, you say "it was like that when i got in there".. You sir are guilty of Rat Fuckery and deserve to suffer a Rat Fucks punishment... God, that shit pisses me off!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

Keith-Stone.jpg

It was Rolling Rock. In my eyes, a big step above Keystone. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    send half the unit to a voluntary training excersize when we have a shitload of work to do :x
    captain rat fuck
  • The stupid bitch that turned right at the roundabout without indicating is a rat fuck.
    Lucky I decided not to enter the intersection.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Whoever came up with the security sticker idea on a CD are rat fucks. I don't know how much fucking time I've wasted in my lifetime trying to pry that stupid cellophane tape off the plastic cover just so I can listen to some music. Rat fucks.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Whoever came up with the security sticker idea on a CD are rat fucks. I don't know how much fucking time I've wasted in my lifetime trying to pry that stupid cellophane tape off the plastic cover just so I can listen to some music. Rat fucks.

:clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,742
    conman wrote:
    send half the unit to a voluntary training excersize when we have a shitload of work to do :x
    captain rat fuck
    Says seaman shortimer.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    captain rat fuck
    Says seaman shortimer.
    i wouldn't complain if i was sent to the training but i had to stay at work so we had to pick up all the slack
  • Look down, are you wearing a Yankee's jersey?? If yes, then you are a... :lol:

Sorry guys, just a Tigers fan getting ready to start the trash talk :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Look down, are you wearing a Yankee's jersey?? If yes, then you are a... :lol:

:shh:

TIgers are the shortest midget in the central. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Look down, are you wearing a Yankee's jersey?? If yes, then you are a... :lol:

:shh:

TIgers are the shortest midget in the central. :?
    We will see.. And I can't wait..
    if you're a yankee fan, you're a rat fuck :P
    conman wrote:

That's not right man... :(

yankees.gif
    :thumbup:
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    If you think I'm crazy for not LOVING Immortality.... ;)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    DS1119 wrote:
    conman wrote:

That's not right man... :(

yankees.gif
    :thumbup:
    booooooooo
  • I saw a car with RAT as number plates.
    I wonder if the owner is a rat fuck?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • You post eminem lyrics on a PJ board.