How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pumpkin has lots of fiber in it.... ;)
    actually one of them already shit in their room, i left it there. i'm not touching it :P

good enough! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    People who go through an express lane at a supermarekt with WAY more than the posted limit number are rat fucks.
  • what would a rat fuck be in the bizarro world? What is the exact opposite of a rat fuck??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what would a rat fuck be in the bizarro world? What is the exact opposite of a rat fuck??

me :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • what would a rat fuck be in the bizarro world? What is the exact opposite of a rat fuck??
    The toughest most standup guy in a jail type setting.
    When I gave that name to the main rat fuck, I was referring to someone who Is a rat. And rats get bats.
    But back to the rat fuck in general people. ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    When you call a business and you go through this huge electronic matrix of pressing fucking nine here...then one...then enter your phone number...then press pound...and so on and when you finally get to talk to a real live person and then that person asks you for the same shit you just spent inputing into your phone for ten minutes...huge rat fuck!!!!!
  • you post everything about your day or life on Facebook
  • brother123 wrote:
    you post everything about your day or life on Facebook

Isn't that the point of Facebook?
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    DS1119 wrote:
    When you call a business and you go through this huge electronic matrix of pressing fucking nine here...then one...then enter your phone number...then press pound...and so on and when you finally get to talk to a real live person and then that person asks you for the same shit you just spent inputing into your phone for ten minutes...huge rat fuck!!!!!

Or when you wait 20 minutes to talk to a real person and they try to transfer you and they end up hanging up on you. Then you need to start the whole process over again.
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    what would a rat fuck be in the bizarro world? What is the exact opposite of a rat fuck??

Boom_Gaspar.jpg !!!!!
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• brother123 wrote:
    you post everything about your day or life on Facebook

Isn't that the point of Facebook?

I don't need status updates on a friend taking a shit at a truck stop
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Or when you wait 20 minutes to talk to a real person and they try to transfer you and they end up hanging up on you. Then you need to start the whole process over again.

Off the rat fuck chart!! :lol:
  • The rat fuck Chart :lol: I love the idea that there can be stages of rat fuckery. As if some poor bastard would say, "yes i am a rat fuck, but I am only a stage 3 rat fuck".. Rat Fucks..

Go Lions!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    When you work at a grocery store and are standing around chit chatting with other co-workers and don't pay attention to the 5 people who only have 2-3 things they need to buy, and don't open the 'speedy checkout' lane... and the other 2 lanes are filled with people who are preparing for the second coming, thus forcing the people with small purchases to stand around for 10 minutes listening to Jimmy Joe Bob and Betty the checkout lady's conversation about the weather. :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    The rat fuck Chart :lol: I love the idea that there can be stages of rat fuckery. As if some poor bastard would say, "yes i am a rat fuck, but I am only a stage 3 rat fuck".. Rat Fucks..

Go Lions!!

I think there are different degrees of rat fuck "acts" but anyone who commits one of the acts is still considered a rat fuck. Use stealing as an example. You steal someone's beer at a tailgate party...that makes you a rat fuck but it's not a major rat fuck violation. Now lets say you steal money from an elderly person on a fixed income and every penny counts for their well being. You are definately a rat fuck and your act goes right to the top of the rat fuckedness scale. :D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    The rat fuck Chart :lol: I love the idea that there can be stages of rat fuckery. As if some poor bastard would say, "yes i am a rat fuck, but I am only a stage 3 rat fuck".. Rat Fucks..

Go Lions!!

I think there are different degrees of rat fuck "acts" but anyone who commits one of the acts is still considered a rat fuck. Use stealing as an example. You steal someone's beer at a tailgate party...that makes you a rat fuck but it's not a major rat fuck violation. Now lets say you steal money from an elderly person on a fixed income and every penny counts for their well being. You are definately a rat fuck and your act goes right to the top of the rat fuckedness scale. :D
    wow, this whole 'rat fuck' thing is getting scientific :P
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

Go Lions!!

I don't know, if someone steals my beer, I'm putting them at Code Red ratfuckery - that shit is not acceptable!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Go Lions!!

I don't know, if someone steals my beer, I'm putting them at Code Red ratfuckery - that shit is not acceptable!!

what if you abondon beer at a tailgate....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol:

I left it for fellow PJ fans to enjoy, hence considered a donation!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:

Hmm...interesting question. It's kind of a ratfuck move to abandon it and it's a kind of a ratfuck move to take it. We may need an official ruling from the judges. :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Hmm...interesting question. It's kind of a ratfuck move to abandon it and it's a kind of a ratfuck move to take it. We may need an official ruling from the judges. :lol:

I gave away my remaining beers because I certainly wasn't going to drink it all to myself, and I had to fly out next morning... so instead of wasting it, I gave it to the closest party on day #2. They seemed reluctant to take it.

It's free beer people. :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Abandoning beer means you are pretty much already drunk and don't need any more. And probably won't even remember you left it later on. Taking left beer is okay. No ratfuckery going on here.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I gave away my remaining beers because I certainly wasn't going to drink it all to myself, and I had to fly out next morning... so instead of wasting it, I gave it to the closest party on day #2. They seemed reluctant to take it.

they were rat fucks for not taking it... unless it was keystone light, in which case, you are a rat fuck for offering it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

That's pretty funny. We had the same situation on both days. We cooked way too much food and anyone that was walking by we kept asking do you want a burger, hot dog, brat, whatevr? People were looking at me like I had a dick growing out of my forehead. :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Who wants to drink a Rat Fuck?
    1 package Kool-Aid® Cherry mix
    1 fifth Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay coconut rum
    1 fifth Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
    1 fifth Tanqueray® gin
    1 fifth vodka
    1 cup sugar
    water

Add the kool-aid mix to a punch bowl and add one cup of sugar. Add vodka, coconut rum, spiced rum, and gin. Fill remainder of punch bowl with water, and stir. Add more sugar if desired, and serve into mugs, punch cups or old-fashioned glasses.

Whoever made this recipe is a rat fuck for not saying how much water to add.
    voidofman wrote:
    Who wants to drink a Rat Fuck?
    1 package Kool-Aid® Cherry mix
    1 fifth Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay coconut rum
    1 fifth Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
    1 fifth Tanqueray® gin
    1 fifth vodka
    1 cup sugar
    water

Add the kool-aid mix to a punch bowl and add one cup of sugar. Add vodka, coconut rum, spiced rum, and gin. Fill remainder of punch bowl with water, and stir. Add more sugar if desired, and serve into mugs, punch cups or old-fashioned glasses.

Whoever made this recipe is a rat fuck for not saying how much water to add.

i believe that is called a hairy buffalo...

anyways, in this case, it said to "fill remainder of punch bowl with water", so water in this case is a varianble...thus you are a rat fuck for not paying attention to the directions... :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    voidofman wrote:
    No ratfuckery going on here.

BAHHAHAHAH!! This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    new-jersey-dudes-looking-like-absolutely-morons1.jpg

Umm, aren't these guys ratfuck Dbags?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Pretty much everyone that works at traffic court are rat fucks.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,730
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

As your resident Rat , I feel I'm qualified to render a ruling here. Abandoning beer is NOT a ratfuck move, its a DUMBASS move.. Nor is it a ratfuck move to take abandoned beer, provided you know who left it and are sure they are gone. THIS is called a SMART move, FREE BEER!!!!!!. Now to just up and TAKE beer IS a ratfuck move.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14