Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'll watch saving private Ryan everyday if I had to.

I hate people that steal the ads out of the Sunday paper and stuff them into the paper they are buying so they have doubles. Hey rat fuck that's stealing.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DS1119 wrote:

I hate people that steal the ads out of the Sunday paper and stuff them into the paper they are buying so they have doubles. Hey rat fuck that's stealing.

If you steal from an individual, you are a rat fuck. If you steal from a corporation like Wal-Mart... are you a rat fuck?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,983
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

If you steal from an individual, you are a rat fuck. If you steal from a corporation like Wal-Mart... are you a rat fuck?
    yes, because in the end they raise the price to compensate for rat fuck thieves.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

yes, because in the end they raise the price to compensate for rat fuck thieves.

Aren't they rat fucks for using sweat shops? :lol:

...along with a lot of other companies we probably don't want to be aware of.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    David Stern is a rat fuck.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Unappreciative bosses are all rat fucks.
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Any company that terminates your temporary contract because you went to your grandmother's funeral is a rat fuck corporation.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    DS1119 wrote:
    Unappreciative bosses are all rat fucks.
    DING DING DING. That's one of MY winners right there!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!! Thank you.
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    Any company that terminates your temporary contract because you went to your grandmother's funeral is a rat fuck corporation.
    yikes. for shiz.
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    yikes. for shiz.

I think some managers were looking for an excuse to let me go. What's messed up is I was one of the best workers they had. When I came back to clean out my desk everyone was shocked and saddened, even some managers I was friendly with asked why.
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    yikes. for shiz.

I think some managers were looking for an excuse to let me go. What's messed up is I was one of the best workers they had. When I came back to clean out my desk everyone was shocked and saddened, even some managers I was friendly with asked why.
    I'm sorry, that does really suck. Too bad they didn't see what they had.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    co-workers that don't say Thank You for saving my ass with helping do their workload so they don't get shit from the big bosses. Those said folks are for sure rat fucking prick bastards.
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

Oh, I think I made a rat fuck move in one of the manager's eyes, even I think I was for this:

He had some oil paintings at his desk, one was of a ginger kid frowning in a yellow rain slicker, I said, "ewl, what's that?" He said, "that's my son."

Inner dialogue, "fuck!!!"
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

Oh, I think I made a rat fuck move in one of the manager's eyes, even I think I was for this:

He had some oil paintings at his desk, one was of a ginger kid frowning in a yellow rain slicker, I said, "ewl, what's that?" He said, "that's my son."

uh-oh. Probably not the best move. :D but you didn't knooowww. ;)
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    voidofman wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

He should expect that. Ginger kids are always picked on, until eventually you bite off their heads.

Oh wait _ that's gingerbread kids.

Never mind.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    co-workers that don't say Thank You for saving my ass with helping do their workload so they don't get shit from the big bosses. Those said folks are for sure rat fucking prick bastards.
    :x yes. Those are precisely the ones who don't think a thank you is in order.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

It's called Performance Punishment.

You do all your work, and theirs _ they can't keep up with their own assignments.

But rest assured _ if anything goes wrong, they will be the first person to throw you under the bus. "I didn't do that, sheila0225 did."

Rattyratfuckers.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:

He should expect that. Ginger kids are always picked on, until eventually you bite off their heads.

Never mind.

Damn, now that I think about it I should have said, "my brothers are ginger and look like your boy." Which they are which is weird because my parents and I have dark hair. (my dad has red in his beard and mom has scottish in her blood)

Haha @ gingers getting their heads bit off.
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

It's called Performance Punishment.

You do all your work, and theirs _ they can't keep up with their own assignments.

But rest assured _ if anything goes wrong, they will be the first person to throw you under the bus. "I didn't do that, sheila0225 did."

Rattyratfuckers.
    excellent point!!!! :D the rat fucks.
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

Never mind.

Damn, now that I think about it I should have said, "my brothers are ginger and look like your boy." Which they are which is weird because my parents and I have dark hair. (my dad has red in his beard and mom has scottish in her blood)

Haha @ gingers getting their heads bit off.
    yes!! hindsight is 20/20.. gets me EVERY freaking time!! cut to me, 2 hours later, curling my fists to the stars thinking 'DAMN why didn't I think of that?!?!?!'
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    People who still write checks at a retaiil store when there are so many other quicker options...rat bastards.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    People without paitence are rat fucks.
  • Options
    People that won't embrace technology and the benefits...rat bastards.
  • Options
    Your at twisted demented twat rat fuck if you made a movie called a Serbian movie.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I thought "Rat Fuck" or "Ratfucking/Ratfucked" had a completely different meaning entirely, instead of just being interchangeable with insults like motherfucker and piece of shit. As in a political term used by the USC Mafia and popularized in "All The Presidents Men". Meaning to fix elections, or use various other dirty tricks in the political arena.

I think just saying that might make me a Rat Fuck with the current context though. :lol:
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    People who don't hold the door open for someone following them (man or woman) are rat fucks.

People who leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at the market are rat fucks.

People who spit huge loogies on the sidewalk are rat fucks.

People who park in handicapped parking without a permit are rat fucks.

People who don't hold the elevator door are rat fucks.

People at a pizzeria who take the one containor or grated cheese and leave it on their table instead of putting it back are rat fucks.

People that cut you off in traffic are rat fucks.

People who sit down at a blackjack table in the middle of a shoe and don't ask out of courtesy if they can play are rat fucks.

People who wait in line at a fast food joint and when they make it to the front of line then decide too look up at the menu and now somehow decide are rat fucks.

Amen!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    All the gas stations in my area that raised the gas prices 30 cents over night out of fear of the hurricane are major rat fucks. The gas in your ground is already paid for. No one has any idea if the hurricane will effect the supply of gas. Any prices going up now is just price gouging. Rat fucks!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    someone who doesn't appreciate the fact that i kept him out hanfcuffs last night....... rat fuck
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    mailgooglecom.jpg

If you are selling these to 11 year old children at county fairs... ratfuckcarny
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    conman wrote:
    someone who doesn't appreciate the fact that i kept him out hanfcuffs last night....... rat fuck

I've been there before. The next day they wake up like nothing happened and it was always like "do you know what you did last night"??? :thumbup: