Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    over now?

wow nice easy bet tonight :mrgreen:

cha ching

ok ... now, now it's over.

It took 4.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    4-0 halfway through the 1st.

See you Wednesday. :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    this luongo is a fool ..talking shit

i almost hope the bruins beat him in game 7

He was in the paint, the save should have been easy!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    amazing how the canucks get abused every which way in boston

im shocked its gonna go 7..canucks are beyond lucky to still be in this series

bruins should be getting the champagne ready instead of plane tickets back to vancouver
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    jimed14 wrote:
    over now?

wow nice easy bet tonight :mrgreen:

cha ching

ok ... now, now it's over.

It took 4.

:o Not over yet!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Now this game is over...the game could have been different if that Sedin buries it in the empty net.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    canucks doing everything to lose ... wow ...

odd man rushes left and right ... show some heart man ...
    The only problem is Boston can't seem to play, score or win in Vancouver. Thomas will be unreal in net in Game 7 but the defense needs to be existent and they need to get the puck through the neutral zone and keep pressure on Vancouver.

jmurray wrote:
    this luongo is a fool ..talking shit

i almost hope the bruins beat him in game 7

He was in the paint, the save should have been easy!

:lol::lol:

He's a chump.

THIS GAME WAS OVER DURING O CANADA :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    well lu hasn't given 4 goals in the first period yet so maybe this is the game :lol:

damn i was just kidding :shock: :lol:
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    Definitely glad that my favorite team doesn't have Luongo signed until 2022... 2 strong rounds, 2 absolutely terrible rounds. You just don't know what you're going to get with him.
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Definitely glad that my favorite team doesn't have Luongo signed until 2022... 2 strong rounds, 2 absolutely terrible rounds. You just don't know what you're going to get with him.

I'm with you Carissa...I'll take J.H. anyday ;)
    boston's gotta play smart and not take stupid penalties ... i can almost see a stupid 5 minute major or double minor and then vancouver scores 2 goals on ... game back on ...
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Holy crap, what is it about playing in a certain building that makes Luongo sh!t the bed? Honestly. 15 goals against in 128 minutes of hockey in ONE building? that's 1 goal every 8.5 minutes! Makes no sense.

If the story of the series in any indication, Vancouver should take game 7 easily by a score of 1-0.
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
    The Canucks have whiffed 2 or 3 times on open nets.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I'm sorry but how do you show up and look like this when you have a chance to take The Cup home tonight?
    At least put up a fight. Friggin' pitiful
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I'm sorry but how do you show up and look like this when you have a chance to take The Cup home tonight?

they aren't playing bad ... just shooting themselves in the foot ... bad goaltending ... missing open nets ... taking stupid penalties ...
    jimed14 wrote:
    He hasn't scored a goal, but Mason Raymond has been the player this Bruins fan is most impressed with tonight.

Just making things happen every time he's on the ice.

^^^ I said this during game 5 ^^^

Don't underestimate the loss of this guy.

Granted, he doesn't stand between the pipes. :D

I think vancouver fans can pick up their tickets for game 7...The question of the day? Will the Sedin sisters show up?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    How many times has Luongo been pulled now in the playoffs? Thats at least 4, right?
    Emmrick (NBC) stating he doesn't want to "unnecessarily pump Thomas' tires" ...

LOL

Luongo, you tool.

How many times has Luongo been pulled now in the playoffs? Thats at least 4, right?

He's been hit and miss...he'll probably be great in game 7.

Heisenberg wrote:

i don't get it....
    Are they showing the Luongo "It's an easy save for me" quote times on CBC as they are on NBC ... I've seen it at least 3 or 4 times now.

jimed14 wrote:
    Are they showing the Luongo "It's an easy save for me" quote times on CBC as they are on NBC ... I've seen it at least 3 or 4 times now.

Actually Don Cherry discussed and discussed the quote in full...it sure is funny how the US media take 1 sentence of the quote and everyone takes it as so. I read the full quote in the Canadian media and basically said the same thing as Cherry, it was no big deal.

lukin2006 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Actually Don Cherry discussed and discussed the quote in full...it sure is funny how the US media take 1 sentence of the quote and everyone takes it as so. I read the full quote in the Canadian media and basically said the same thing as Cherry, it was no big deal.

It was really silly thing to say, just for the fact it opens himself up to criticism. It was also pretty whiney (the "he never says anything nice about me" part)

But, yeah ... NBC is running with it WAY too much.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    flyers did that pretty much every game :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jimed14 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

It was really silly thing to say, just for the fact it opens himself up to criticism. It was also pretty whiney (the "he never says anything nice about me" part)

But, yeah ... NBC is running with it WAY too much.

This entire finals has been whiny...I've never seen so much diving, wincing with phantom pain, hacking and slashing, trying to sell a penalty...if the NHL is hoping to attract the casual fan with this finals...their more likely to be turned off.

lukin2006 wrote:
    This entire finals has been whiny...I've never seen so much diving, wincing with phantom pain, hacking and slashing, trying to sell a penalty...

... and that's just the Canucks!