Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    BA 2011. Decent crowd lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Oakland, 11-14-1997
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Glasgow 2000
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Starting on boots #38 to #73 of the 2003 tour today. 35 boots in all, it's gonna be some ride over the next month or so!

Missoula '03

Can't Keep opens the show and the 3rd leg of the Riot Act tour. Some extra guitar and drums towards the end is pretty cool. Ed greets the crowd straightaway, as I think there is a guitar problem. Ed tells the crowd this is the longest stretch on a tour they've attempted since the early days. Once everything is back up and working they launch into Last Exit. This starts off a very good (and high tempo) sequence of 8 songs - Last Exit/Evolution/Save You/Ghost/Insignificance/Cropduster/Even Flow/Grievance. Wishlist takes us mid-tempo briefly, Ed forgets a line towards the end but the outro is extended and pretty cool. Not For You starts off slow, the guitars and bass sounding dirty and Ed's voice sounds strained but in a good way. It all adds to being great. The end of the song has the little guitar melody that's on the studio version, it would be cool if every now and again they'd still do that. The high tempo does not relent with Whipping, Corduroy and Brain Of J, a few errors blot the latter. It's an anthemic end to a superb main set with Black, Betterman and Porch.

The beginning of the first encore can be considered 'round the camp-fire' with Small Town, Daughter and Crazy Mary. All are incredibly slow-paced and on Daughter it is especially noted the difference in pace they play nowadays compared to 10 years ago or so. Following Glorified G, Ed tells the crowd are they up for some experimenting? He then says the next song is one of their favourites from Riot Act but he didn't feel comfortable playing it in bigger venues and Missoula just might be ideal. Ed is of course talking about All Or None and it's a splendid version. A storming Blood ends the encore.

The second encore begins by playing Last Kiss to the crowd behind the stage. After talking to the crowd about a 'local issue', the guys resume with Know Your Rights. Alive is next and closes the second encore. The mix on Jeff's bass here is far too high - it's always good to hear but it's too prominent here.

Ed returns for a third encore, beginning with a cover of Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down; lovely performance and the crowd of 7000 singing along is fantastic. It is also the first time the song has been played since Louisville in 1994. Another cover is next, Fortunate Son. Yellow Ledbetter is the final song of the show.

Superb opening show of this leg of the tour, clocking in just over 2 and half hours. An instant classic!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Manchester 2000
  • Ljubljana 2000
    The show gets off to an immediate rocky start with Ed forgetting much of the lyrics to Corduroy, especially the chunk right before Mike’s solo. It’s certainly noticeable and distracting. Being the opening song of the evening does not make it easy to digest. So does the show redeem itself in the end? Let’s see. Breakerfall is next and fortunately it sounds mostly spot on. Matt’s changing of cymbals during the intro of Hail, Hail is kind of awkward to me as a drummer, but to most listeners it won’t be an issue. Stone’s rhythms sound extra funky in Animal, so much groove in there. Brain of J makes a very rare appearance and is easily the highlight of these first 5 songs that were not all that spectacular. The Yield rocker sounds powerful and energetic; the entire band puts forth their best effort on that one. Faithfull follows just as it does on the studio album. It’s a decent version, nothing too noteworthy really. Light Years makes for an easy transitional flow coming out of Faithfull. Some loud feedback from Ed’s mic is distracting during the first verse and chorus of MFC. The band seemed to have this issue much more in 2000 than any other tour I’ve noticed on these official boots. Something sounds off in Habit, almost like the guitars are too low in the mix or maybe out of tune. Ed’s mic feedback is still somewhat present too unfortunately. The end jam of Habit is nothing to leave one in awe either. Stone’s guitar tone on GTF is ear candy. STBC and Red Mosquito are quality versions. In terms of setlist flow however, Habit-NAIS-GTF-STBC-Red Mosquito-Black feels so strange to me (in a bad way). I couldn’t get a feel for that section of songs. Ed sounds almost uninterested in Black. It’s not a bad vocal take, but doesn’t feel up to his typical standard and some parts sounded flat. Mike is spot on though. More sound issues plague Insignificance in feedback from Ed’s mic. Ed’s guitar work is off a time or two in I Got Shit. Wishlist sounds too sluggish and Ed slightly messes up the lyrics. He does the same in DTE, fumbling the lyrics again. Matt has issues in DTE too. He comes so close to getting off time and his snare significantly loses volume towards the end of the song. His faded and weak snare tone continues in the intro and first verse of Alive sadly. It’s like the mic was pushed too far away. During the verse you can hear him adjusting it, slightly affecting his performance. By the time the chorus comes, it’s fixed. That concludes the main set, which is close to a minor tragedy.

A respectable Last Kiss starts the first encore. Betterman has more of the microphone feedback and squeal. Sleight of Hand is one of the few highlights from this gig, sounding strong and haunting alike. Daughter makes a late show appearance to good effect. The same can be said for a decent RVM. Ed’s vocals once again sound flat and lifeless to me on much of Porch, which rarely occurs. The second encore contains Soon Forget and Indifference. No surprise, Ed slightly messes up Soon Forget lyrically. The crowd loves Indifference, loud singing and clapping to the somber beat; ending a rough show on a bright note at least.

This bootleg certainly has a lot of shortcomings. Some were clearly out of the band’s control, the sound/technical issues for example. Feedback nears its ugly head often on this boot. The performance is below average and frequently feels sloppy. Ed in particular struggled, and Matt was having some technical issues as well. To top it off, the setlist flow is awkward and hard to follow at times. I can say this is one of my least favorites from Euro 00. If you are looking for a wonderful Euro 2000 bootleg there are many other better options available. Lisbon, Barcelona, Oslo, Praha, Milan, Berlin, Katowice 2, Cardiff and several others for example, are much better representations.
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
    Vancouver '03

Love Boat Captain opens here followed by Animal. The start of Hail Hail is terrible and aborted. In the 2nd attempt, there seems to be far too much cymbal action from Matt. Save You is alot more solid. Get Right makes it's first of 9 appearances on this leg of the tour. It's never been played outside of the Riot Act tour. Ed fumbles some of the lyrics early on in Corduroy. No such problems with Given To Fly but again Matt's cymbals are very high in the mix. Thumbing My Way provides some relief after the onslaught of Even Flow and this starts a Riot Act triple whammy - Thumbing My Way, You Are and I Am Mine. All are spot on. Lukin leads into Grievance, which sounds particularly feisty. A favourite of mine is next; Half Full and its another solid version. At the end Ed says "alright" and sounds out of breath, giving the crowd the first few verses of Betterman. They are in good voice. A real rarity is next, Parting Ways. It's breathless. Rearviewmirror starts up as soon as the final chords of Parting Ways finish and it closes a fantastic main set.

Soon Forget begins the first encore. Evolution follows, then Ed says Jeff met some guys from Medicine Hat (I can't believe there is a place called that!) before the show so Small Town is dedicated too them. State Of Love And Trust and Go up the tempo, at times during Go the guitars sound all over the place and at one point it seems they get lost but recover it. Go closes the encore.

Like at the previous show in Missoula, Ed comes out and sings I Won't Back Down solo. Bu$hleaguer is next and is warmly received by the crowd. Towards the end of Crazy Mary during Mike's and Boom's dual, it seems one of the guitar (Stone's maybe?) keeps cutting. Stone's solos on Rockin' In The Free World are sublime and Ed asks the crowd "one more?" to which Mike starts up Yellow Ledbetter.

Like Missoula another very good boot and an incredibly impressive start to this leg of the tour.

Toronto 1 2011. Faithful is a damn good song. There are reports by fans that dimitris fell asleep during nais . Smh. Could this version of ritfw be the longest live pj song ever?
    Starting the Japanese run of shows thanks to elwayvedder . I m pumped
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    Pittsburgh '13
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

Mountain View '03

A sublime Long Road opens and then it's high tempo with Evolution, Animal, Save You, Green Disease and Grievance. The latter is again sounding fantastic. You Are is another sounding on top form. Even Flow, Not For You and Corduroy is one hell of a run, Ed thens check on the crowd before the band go into Habit. It's ok, I find this abit hit and miss at times. Here, it's a miss for me. During Daughter, Ed throws in a tag called It Rains On Me. The setlists on this site also have Hold On listed but it's not the Hold On that Ed tags in, rather lyrics "take me hand, hold on hold on, don't let go". Present Tense is more stripped back than normal but when the full band come in the timing is all over the place and at times it's pretty awful. Go closes the main set.

It's a slow opening to the first encore with Love Boat Captain and Small Town with Betterman and Crazy Mary taking it mid-tempo. The mix on Crazy Mary is probably perfect, at individual moments you get Jeff's bass, then Mike's guitar takes over, then Boom's keys and Stone's guitars. Very enjoyable. A very funky Porch closes the encore; during the middle of the song Ed saying the crowd are a 'weapon of mass construction'.

Following on from Ed's political themes during Porch, the second encore begins with Know Your RIghts and Bu$hleaguer. Fuckin' Up is the final song of the night, and as the intro begins it sounds like there is guitar issues again but it makes for quite a good intro in the end with some feedback and dirty guitar. It's still a good performance of the song and one I love hearing.

A good show, not as good as Missoula or Vancouver I felt but it seemed like there were a few guitar issues throughout this one.

• YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Stockholm 2012

Elderly Woman opens the proceedings for the night to get the crowd warmed up and in good singing voices. Certainly isn't the most exciting or my favorite opener, but it can and does work well to open. And it does work extremely well to open when it's followed immediately by Corduroy like it is here. The outro of Elderly Woman immediately into the guitar intro of Corduroy to start the show sounds great and gets things started nicely and to get the crowd going. Mike also uses a slightly different approach to his solo here, with different echoing guitar effects and it sounds great. The energy stays going with very strong versions of Got Some and Why Go next, with Matt's drums mixed with some brilliant, crunchy guitar work splashed in. You can tell the band is a little more full of energy and it shows on the boot, and the crowd comes through a little more on this boot and are louder than some previous shows on the tour. After first addressing the crowd in Swedish, Ed comments how the crowd resembles an ocean of people, and fittingly so goes into playing Amongst The Waves which is a dependable version. Coupled with Amongst The Waves is Wishlist to keep the energy mid-tempo and positive, and they sound beautiful paired together. The tempo is gradually brought back up initially with Given To Fly, followed by Comatose, Even Flow, and World Wide Suicide - all providing a nice shot of energy in the middle of the set before the tempo is brought down again. Garden makes a somewhat unique appearance this early in the set next, but is a haunting and incredibly strong performance from all band members. Better Things is then covered for only the second time ever, and last time it has been played to date. I think it's a beautiful cover and they absolutely nail it. After the gradual build up of Unthought Known, you would expect a burner to follow but next played is another gradual energy builder with All Those Yesterdays making a rare appearance in an odd spot in the set and is a treat, and is also the only time it's played in 2012. The Fixer - 1/2 Full - Jeremy close out a high energy main set, which definitely has a bit of a weird flowing set list but it works well. A lot of energy from the band and the crowd, even on the slower numbers.

Off He Goes opens the first encore in appropriate fashion and is dedicated to a guy from Finland that Ed met and all of the world travelers at the show. Just Breathe makes the typical first encore appearance and Ed flubs the lyrics early on. The energy and tempo is brought back up with respectable performances of SOLAT and DTE with an extended "oh oh oh oh" segment from the crowd on DTE. Ed introduces Boom and it being his first time playing in Stockholm before Boom goes into play the organ intro to Love Reign, with Ed putting more emphasis on his vocals than usual on the song. Porch brings the first encore to a close in typical fashion and is an average version of it.

Ed comes out to the first encore and talks about how great the crowd is and makes a comment to the effect "you're listening to bootleg, you have to see what we're seeing." You can tell the band and Ed appreciates the crowd from this show and they go into playing Once followed by Better Man - both average renditions. Crazy Mary is next and as always, Boom tickling the ivory. I would definitely call his solo here better than average than most versions of the song. Fantastic duel playing by Boom and Mike as always, and the song as a whole is a better than average version of it. An emotional Black follows with the outro going right into the classic opening riff for Alive - the two back to back just never get old. RITFW and Ledbetter do their typical job to tuck everyone in to end the show with a Little Wing tag. Before Ledbetter Ed calls the crowd "perfect".

Another solid boot from the 2012 tour. The set list as a whole is very weird, it's tough to grasp at certain times and works beautifully at other points. I wouldn't necessarily say it flows the greatest, but it does work. The encores are monstrous, and the length of the set is reminiscent of the 2013 sets. A lot of energy from the band, a lot of energy from the crowd, and overall another tight collectively from the band. You can certainly tell coming down the home stretch of the European 2012 tour they are getting tighter and tighter. I would contend that personally, there isn't really anything that jumps out on the boot that grabs you and stands out more than others, but collectively from a musically tight performance from the band, the crowd, the length of the set, and quality of the boot it is very solid and definitely worth giving a listen. This far through the 2012 tour, I would rank it just below the Amsterdam 1 and both Berlin shows. Certainly a fine performance from the band playing in Stockholm for the first time since 2000. A very interesting bootleg.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

Manchester 2000

My first show. Remember it like it was yesterday!

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091
    Camden 2006
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Band of Horses / Live at the Ryman
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Praha 2000
    One would think the opening combo, Of the Girl-Grievance occurred frequently in 2000, but it actually didn’t. Here that opening Binaural combo is just awesome, and both are excellent performances all around. Mike was sounding particularly lively on Grievance. It sounds like there are a few out of tune guitar licks in Corduroy at times, but nothing too distracting. Mike again is sprightly with his solo in Corduroy. Red Mosquito makes a well natured early appearance in the set, and is an above average version. Afterwards Ed states that the temperature is as “Hot as the devil’s asshole.” That’s one of my personal favorite Ed quotes! Pilate is next, another peculiar move in this setlist. To be so rare, Pilate sounds really tight at this gig. The intricate riff by Stone during the verses shines through perfectly in this boot mix with exceptional clarity. Not to be redundant but this set is full of surprises; Alive is played next as the 8th song in the main set. That’s abnormally early and unusual. A double dose of No Code is pleasant, Present Tense and Habit. Habit sounds fierce and potent. Ed begins the somber opening riff to Untitled as soon as Habit ends. Such a harsh contrast works effectively to create tension. MFC and I Got Shit follow, furthering an interesting setlist flow. Incredibly tight performance of I Got Shit, Ed’s vocals sound haunting and moody as they should. Wishlist keeps us at mid tempo, but luckily the final handful of songs in the main set puts us on our toes. I believe too much mid tempo towards the end of a set can sometimes drag it down. I digress, Wishlist here is actually one of the better versions from Euro 00 because Ed is mostly convincing on remembering the lyrics. Insignificance picks us up gently, a smooth fluent transition from Wishlist. Ed has to cover up some small lyrical and guitar mess-ups, but does it professionally and not too noticeably. Jeff’s bass sounds so strong on the second pre-chorus, as does Ed’s vocals. RVM is mostly a great rendering; Mike adds some cool guitar effects in the first chorus, and the jamming is just exceptional from everyone. Even Flow makes a late show performance and I enjoyed getting it out of mid-main set. Mike again is just absolutely blistering during basically all of Even Flow. Seriously, he’s impressive. Go ends the main set and is an extra heavy version. Stone and Mike sound just livid. All around, a near perfect main set with Mike firing on all cylinders.

Ed states this crowd has been the best of the tour so far, and then Sleight of Hand gets its live debut. It’s actually a wonderful first performance of the melancholy tune. Light Years is also spot on. Those two Binaural songs flow nicely and are poignant together. The version of Timeless Melody here is perhaps my favorite the band has yet to play. There's a beautiful and wonderful groove to the cover that never gets old. Ed's vocals are perfect and it's most likely the tightest version I've heard. Mike and Stone are blistering on DTE. Mike making some chugging like riffs and Stone’s solo is potent. SOLAT is superb and the guitar’s mixing is stellar in terms of clarity. Once is tighter than average. Matt adds a lot of nice rhythm changes, and Stone is just on it. Black is played just before Ledbetter closes. Matt must have dropped his drumstick in Black, and trust me it's easily done. Ledbetter is a dependable, just very good version with Ed's vocals sounding strong.

This one is in my top 20 bootlegs in general for its somewhat unique setlist for 2000, but more importantly the strength of the performance, set flow, high clarity audio mix, and Mike was absolutely ON. Magnificent bootleg this one.

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • boyo79 said:

Manchester 2000

My first show. Remember it like it was yesterday!

Listened to that one recently, and I enjoyed it a good deal. It was kind of sloppy at several points but had a great vibe to it. The Ed vs Stone rivalry was hilarious, and many funny moments that made it memorable. Nice first show!

Yokohama 2003 night two of the japan run. The sound is fantastic!
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,380
    I've listened to the first three Spectrum shows and '13 Brooklyn 2 in the last week or so.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • Pap said:

Hartford 2013

Yup, same here. I cant stop listening to it!!
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Brooklyn 18/10
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Oslo 2012

A magnificent Long Road opens, and it truly is magnificent. Ed's voice is stunningly strong and mellow despite being sick with a sore throat, along with Matt's snare strikes sounding punchy and crisp which really highlights the song. A very cohesive rendition and truly is one of the better versions of the song out there. What sounds even more magnificent is the ending going immediately into a roaring Animal. Certainly makes for a great start to this show. The energy doesn't let up with Hail Hail, Given To Fly, Interstellar Overdrive, and Corduroy played one right after another next. It really does round out an excellent start to this show and has an impeccable flow to it, and Matt's drums really are highlighted here as they are throughout the entire boot. He just sounds like a technical machine on this boot and is flawless. Ed addresses the crowd for the first time telling the crowd he got sick from kissing a sick Swedish boy and will need some help tonight before going into Elderly Woman to bring the pace back down. Low Light makes a fine appearance next to continue keeping the pace slower for the moment, but it is a slightly more lively performance of the song than usual. Mike adds some subtle guitar effects throughout the song and Matt's drums again shine. After the short slow paced segment, things are brought back up with Severed Hand followed by Even Flow with Mike, Matt, and Stone meshing together masterfully in the middle segment of the song. Green Disease makes a fine appearance next, and is the last time it's been played to date and is a strong performance considering how rare it's played these days, with Matt again highlighting the song with his machine gun drumming. The "color" combination continues with Red Mosquito next, which makes its only appearance of 2012 and showcases Mike and Matt's obsolete talents. I hate to sound like a broken record, but Matt sounds just fantastic on this boot. Daughter comes next with a powerful It's OK tag, and sounds beautiful going immediately into the extended guitar intro to Immortality from Ed. AGAIN, we get a dazzling performance from Matt on Immortality! After the song, Ed pronounces to the crowd "Matt Cameron, Matt fucking Cameron on the drum kit!". Leatherman makes its only appearance of 2012, before Black and Why Go round an incredibly air-tight main set, that is impeccably cohesive with flow off the charts. Probably a perfect main set that is flawless. It only makes sense after all the showcasing of Matt's drums during this show that they close out the main set with Why Go, where they sound again just on point.

Inside Job makes a fine appearance opening the first encore, with Matt carrying his symbols during the guitar intro, which adds a more lively touch and strong star to the encore. Ed makes a heart felt speech to reach out to people in your life that you love to tell them you love them before it's too late, as he's feeling down because of recently losing a friend that he didn't have a chance to tell before they passed. The sentiment adds to playing a melancholy Just Breathe next. Only appropriate that Juse Breathe segways into Breath, and followed by Mankind makes a nice rarity combination for the encore. An obviously sick Ed introduces Stone to the mic before Mankind, and Stone then returns the favor pronouncing "I'd like to thank Eddie Vedder for just being fucking fantastic to us all." DTE and Porch make for a rousing finale to the first encore. Also very impressive how incredibly strong Ed's vocals still sound despite being sick.

Right where the first encore dropped off, it picks back up with a blistering Once to begin the second encore. Smile sounds excellent next before another solid cover of Mother and Ed still particularly sounding strong and rich. In typical fashion, Alive - RITFW - Ledbetter bring this outstanding show to a finish.

In summary - an excellent bootleg and show and one that is the best this far of the 2012 European tour in my opinion. As a whole, it is as close to it gets as a perfect and flawless performance from the band, the set list is as cohesive as it gets and flows so well, and the quality of the mix is top notch as most of the 2012 boots bring us. If you want to hear superior drumming and a drummer putting on a clinic, then listen to this boot. Matt absolutely shines here and sounds profound on almost every song. You have to give nothing but kudos to Ed who is clearly suffering from being sick and a sore throat, and he sounds so strong throughout the entire show and is quite impressive. With one show to go on the European 2012 tour, the band is clearly firing on all cylinders and sounding tight as ever. Again, nothing that truly makes one's eyes pop out when looking at the set list, but collectively an excellent performance from the band with no snags whatsoever. A highly recommended boot and one that is strongly one of the better bootlegs of 2012.

Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    Pittsburgh 2013
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Charlottesville - 29/10/13
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    London Ontario 2013
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091
    Lisbon 2006
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    self pollution radio 95
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,406
    The Guests Are So Refined - compilation - Japan 2003
    My Morning Jacket
    Boston 2012 / New Year's Eve show

• Right now...Charlotte Oct 2013
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?