Did you get the memo?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Sleep,

I miss you so much! A few hours here and there is never good for a girl. 8 straight hours would be fantastic. Do you have time for me today? Just a few hours this morning is all I ask....sleep....ahhh wonderful sleep. Do you know how much people love you? Nobody is ever mad at you...lucky bast@rd.

Thanks,
    Deprived PJ Fan

PS: this memo could be completely be taken out of context.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear Penis,

I miss you so much! A few hours here and there is never good for a girl. 8 straight hours would be fantastic. Do you have time for me today? Just a few hours this morning is all I ask....penis....ahhh wonderful penis. Do you know how much people love you? Nobody is ever mad at you...lucky bast@rd.

Thanks,
    Deprived PJ Fan

PS: this memo could be completely be taken out of context.... :?

;)
    ;)

that's not nice....BJ :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Kat,

Just wondering when the PM function would be restored.

Thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Dear work,

Please burn to the ground.

Sincerely,
    Loving and appreciative employee 30141
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Dear legs,
    Please stop being such whiny bitches. Especially you, lefty. We've been marathon training for months, now is not the time to crap out. Kindly stop hurting.
    Sincerely Yours,
    me
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    Dear nasty receptionist,

I used to work the front desk too.
    I know it can suck...that's why I'm really nice to you.
    But for you to snap at me and pull off a snarky attitude is not good for business.
    I judge businesses by the competency and courtesy shown by the receptionists.
    If you hate your job so much, then hopefully somebody (your manager) notices that you are being a snot to potential new clients, and fires your ass so that someone (like me) who will appreciate the opportunity to have a job, will take your place.

Thanks,
    Potential client that will not be utilizing your services

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear forum members,

please refrain from discussion sexual topics.

thanks
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear Mother Nature:

There is an herb of luscious green and sticky crystals which you produce. I suggest you put it in your pipe and smoke it. You need to chill the F out. Its too goddamn hot and these tornadoes just need to stop already.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Greenthumb
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Dear Bunny Rabbits,
    Please stop digging holes in my lawn
    and eating our flowers
    We work hard on our lawn
    edited June 2011
    My dearest neighbors,
    Please mow your lawn
    It looks like shit in the community
    It looks like Vietnam
    If dandelions were kosher you would have the best lawn.
    Also, when you do decide to mow your lawn keep the blade high
    When you mow it short the grass that you do have burns and dies
    Post edited by shadowcast on
    shadowcast wrote:
    Dear neighbors,
    Please mow your lawn
    It looks like shit in the comunity
    It looks like Veitnam
    If dandalions were koser you would have the best lawn.
    When you mow it short the grass that you do have burns and dies.

Dear Shadow,

It sounds like you know lawns.

Please stop by and work on mine.

Thanks
    challenged lawn guy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    Dear neighbors,
    Please mow your lawn
    It looks like shit in the comunity
    It looks like Veitnam
    If dandalions were koser you would have the best lawn.
    When you mow it short the grass that you do have burns and dies.

Dear Shadow,

It sounds like you know lawns.

Please stop by and work on mine.

Thanks
    challenged lawn guy

Ke?
    Dear big banking institution,

I applied for one of your GD credit cards on May 25. I did not hear back from you in the '10-14 business days' time frame you stated I'd hear back from you. So I called to find out the status. You declined me. My mortgage is with you, I have a checking account with you, you send me credit card offers ALL THE TIME...and now that I applied for one, you declined me and tell me I am only good for a secured card? FUQ! I have been living a cash only life for the past 5 years, I think that should account for something...as in, 'gee, this person really knows how to manage their money!'

Bad things happen to stupid banks....does getting foreclosed on ring a bell?

disgruntled customer

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear 4and20,

Please refrain from using credit. Cash is king.

thanks
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear Boston Bruins:

You better win tonight. Otherwise, there will be many disgruntled people here tomorrow, mad not only that you lost, but that they missed the opportunity to see an EV solo show because they chose to watch you play Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals instead of going to the show that they had tickets for, which they paid for like 3 months ago and couldn't sell either because they were fan club tickets that cannot be transferred, or they just couldn't sell them in the three days notice.

- Someone who is still actually going to the EV solo show tonight :D

Dear Ed:

Please don't phone it in tonight just because of all the empty seats. You shall make them pay for choosing the Boston Bruins over you! Dig deep. Play some shit we couldn't even imagine you would play. Bust out Long Nights. Make sure this Providence show, which is looking like it will have the smallest crowd of your US run, is EPIC and makes the history books.

- Someone who is still actually going to the EV solo show tonight :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Dear Smoking Baby:

Im alarmed at how fast your cigarette burns. Ever considered switching to American Spirits?

- Ed

Dear management,

Did you not read the part about 'I have been living a cash only life for the past 5 years'?

I only wanted a credit card to buy plane tickets to BFE cheesetown...since only credit cards will give me more protection if I buy plane tickets with them.

thanks for your concern

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear 4and20,

I understand about your concern for more protection, but a CC will not work as a flotation device. However, a duffle bag full of singles works well.

Thanks
    your captian
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dear swimming pool,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good night,
    fishboy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Cap'n

Thanks for your concern...but I'd buy tix using credit card, then pay of the purchase instantly since I have the cash already.

Singles are for tips when I am selling shots at PJ20

thanks
    need a credit card

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    Dear memo questioner,

No I did NOT get the memo. And I'm pissed I didnt. Timmy got HIS!!!! Why cant I have one too?

Sincerely,
    Snot nosed little brother to Timmy.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    Dear Eddie,

I can't wait to throw my arms around you, next Wednesday! :D

Love,
    Lauri
    xoxox

t70010.gif
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Dear Pearl Jam,

Please find a spot for Cluthe/Lee at PJ20, play 'Trouble' for Dennis and 'Immortality' for Chris. :)

Love, Lorna (Loulou)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Dear Hockey Gods,

Thank you for ending my widowhood for this season. I was getting a little worried for a minute there. :shifty: I hope Mr. Stanley has a great European Vacation.

Best regards, and I guess I will see you next year.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Dear Romeoville Park district,

I know it rained balls again yesterday and this morning but please give it your best and prepare the fields so we can play softball tonight.
    Dear Romeoville park district empolyee's

Once you are finished with the softball fields, please swing by and mow the yard.

Thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Dear Shadowcast,

Romeoville is known for things much better than our ill tended to softball fields. Please grab a bite at White Fence Farms then head over to Crazy Rock for a night that will see more action than your softball bat would.

We can't mow, we are waving singles.

Romeoville Park District
    Dear Beverage Enforcement Dude,

ReALLy?!? Smoking is not allowed in the Wine Garden? An OUTDOOR wine garden?

My friend and I were sitting well away from all the other snooty wine drinkers, off in the corner...she was drinking her wine and smoking. I was smoking and enjoying my 'Official Designated Driver Beverage' and you come and tell us that we cannot smoke our $1 pack of smokes that we JUST bought at the Camel booth DIRECTLY ACROSS the way (less then 10 feet) from said wine garden?

wine garden=21+ ONLY
    outside wine garden=many little kids, old people toting O2 tanks, and non-smokers running around

Cool Beans...next time, I will stand outside of said wine garden and blow smoke into the face of little kids and people toting O2 tanks...because THAT make SO much more sense!

Disgruntled Designated Driver

PS We were able to smoke in all the other BEER gardens...are wine gardens too hoity-toity for smokers? I can smoke a pipe next time, if that's more 'elegant'....

- Christopher McCandless
    Dear douche bag in the seat behind me,

If i want my seat reclined, i'm going to have it reclined, no matter how hard you push on it with your knees. That was a battle of wills you just couldn't win.

Me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg