Did you get the memo?

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Dear DVD Cover Makers,

"True story" is not a movie genre.

Thank you,
    Emmi.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Dear Bugsy,

you are cute. Just like another dog I know
    except partially white.

Mt best,
    Emmi.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Dear eMMI:
    Thank you. My mommy tells me I'm her handsome man all the time, but I think she's a little biased. If I ever travel to Finland I will be sure to contact you and maybe you could arrange a play date with your doggie friend.

-Bugsy
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    Dear Chad,

You have serious mental problems. Please contact your local mental health clinic as soon as possible.

Thanks
    mgmt

Dear 81,

Thank you for your concern with my mental wellbeing. I am currently seeing several different mental health therapists. One day at a time and the voices may gradually subside.

Your medicated pal,
    dick tracy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dear former (I'm assuming) grunge fan in Columbia, SC,

Please contact me before deciding to sell your old CDs before selling them to the used record store. I would probably buy them from you for more than you could get at the store. Plus, it would save me a lot of time flipping through the CD stacks.

Thank you,
    markymark550
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Dear person who got on the elevator on the 3rd floor and got off on the 2nd floor

Why can't you take the goddamn stairs? You suck for interupting our pleasant downward elevator direction. Your a lazy shitbag

Sincerely,
    Ready to punch you out
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Chad,

You have serious mental problems. Please contact your local mental health clinic as soon as possible.

Thanks
    mgmt

Dear 81,

Thank you for your concern with my mental wellbeing. I am currently seeing several different mental health therapists. One day at a time and the voices may gradually subside.

Your medicated pal,
    dick tracy
    :lol::lol::lol: geez :lol::D
    Dear smarchee,

I knew you were a good dude.
    Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
    chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Dear Pandi,

How do you come up with these fun and interactive thread topics? Those who wonder about Such Things have been caught wondering!

What's your routine? Do you sit by the pool in the morning with your coffee and note pad? Do you take the dog for a walk and ponder your plan? Are there any diagrams involved?!

Whatever it is, it's working for you, and we're all ready to see what's on the table for tomorrow.

from,
    a Sincere Participant
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Dearest new kitten Gremmie,

It is okay to put your feet in the litter box. You do not have to stand on the edge of the box and balance like a tight rope walker to take a shit. Furthermore when you finish it would be just awesome if you would cover the stinky shit up instead of standing on the edge of the box scratching the wall, floor, and air all around the litter box. Instead of making me cover up the stinkiest, smelliest, vilest shit I have ever smelled in my life, put your cute little feet down in there and do it yourself before I throw your ass outside!

hugs,
    mom
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Dear Number1PJfan:

There is a member named "Enkidu" who was looking for "funny" people who were "funny" and who wrote "funny" too.

May I kindly suggest that you consider replying to her including your very funny indeed tight-rope-air-scratcher memo, just as it is, for possible publication in something funny.

Or put a paper plate in the litter for her to neatly stand on.

Sincerely,

DD
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear Cider

I only had a little of you last night but now I have tummy ache - or was it the cheese pattie?

Yours sincerely

Claire
    Dear Cheese Pattie

Why did I eat you last night, I now have a tummy ache.

Yours sincerely

Claire
  • Dear DD,

Maybe it was the beer talking but I guess the referral is appreciated. At the moment I am trying to type whilst looking AROUND this damn cat. Why he wants to sit between me and the monitor I can't figure out for the life of me. Why, oh why, didn't I just leave him in the parking lot where I found him? He definitely is a Gremmie out of Control!

dear bathroom,

though I said I would clean you and give you a good scrub this weekend, I have put that off, till now. Prepare for some hot Vim action

dear bowl of weed,

Hey, we only meet occasionally on a Saturday night now, and since I have no plans and am bored, we will meet soon, catch up, maybe listen to some tunes, so just chill for now, and we'll greet in an hour or so

Sincerly,
    smarchee
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Dear smarchee's bowl of weed,

I think you two are about to get baked. Canada was always good to me with its greenery.
    North bud, well done. Assuming you are Canadian nug, yes/no? Be well you two and enjoy the clean shitter and shower.

Pacific Northwest stoner clone #12,
    chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear pandora,

I been using the Dear blah-blah thingy in several different threads.
    You may have just created a monster.

boo,
    chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear 81,

That is all.

Your pal,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dear Ghost of Howard Zinn,

I am sorry that I destroyed your wonderful book, "A People's History of the United States." The Little Bitch helped me while The Big Doofus paced around and fretted because "Mom won't like this, she'll be mad." But Mom annoyed me earlier in the day when she took the other two to the beach and left me home. I don't care if she's planning to take me on a special solo trip to the pet store tomorrow. And that I don't like to swim.

You don't want to piss me off. I am not one to be messed with.

So when she went grocery shopping I took my revenge. The Little Bitch was a big help, but first I had to tell her that "Oh, no, Mom won't mind at all! She prefers audiobooks anyway."

Thank you for writing such a very big book, with so many pages to shred. We enjoyed making confetti out of it all over the sunroom and front porch. It was awesome. Totally worth getting yelled and and being put in a time out. You should have seen Mom muttering as she swept up the tiny little pieces. "Blah, blah, blah, BAD DOG, blah, blah, blah." The Little Bitch was all upset and remorseful. It was awesome.

Sweet Pea (a/k/a The Big Bitch and don't you forget it)
    Tessie (The Little Bitch)
    and Sailor (The Big Doofus. He never gets blamed for anything. Of course, that's because he never does anything wrong. He's such a mama's boy...)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Dear King Kong,

I love you big-huge monkey. You are the greatest monkey ever to live. I am very sorry humans are bullshit and evil with guns and bombs and big boats that steal monkeys from islands. You are badass and in monkey heaven probably eating lots of fruit and making baby monkeys with at least 142 monkey girl friends.

A crying little boy,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear Speedy McCready,

Do you & 81 ever go to ball games together & do you like the same teams? I'm not much of a sports fan so I don't follow the sportS threads. If your answer is No you do not attend sporting events with 81, then I have to ask if you ever would attend a ball game with 81?

Comfortably Numb,
    Chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Dear Septum and Adenoids,

The relationship we have shared over the past 31 years have been frought with pain, agony and infection. You have interfered in my work, my social life, my ability to sleep well and worst of all my sex life. C'mon, it's bad enough that you kill my stamina and leave me breathless (not in the good way), but to cause me to snore, that is NOT an attractive characteristic for a female to have to endure.

So in 2 days, 8 hrs and 30mins I will bid you farewell! And $5895 to do so.

Goodbye constant sinus infections. Goodbye constant headache. Goodbye snoring.

Hello peaceful sleep. Hello swimming and touch footy (I have missed you so much).

HELLO LIFE.

Yippee,

Fran :D
  • Dear Smarchee's bathroom,

I am sorry you have been neglected and been allowed to become a pit of rank germs and disgust. But he loves his laundry more.

Hugs,
    washer and dryer
    Dear number1pjfan's washer and dryer,

Are you working extra hard today, all getting caught up on number1pjfan's filthy laundry habit?
    Please stay strong and run like a well oiled machine. Nowadays new washers and dryers are very nice and a bit cashy. Thank you for you and your friends. My washer and dryer say hello.

Clean as fuck,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dearest Chad,

Thanks for your concern over the cleanliness of my laundry. But alas, my laundry still layeth in piles all over my bedroom. If only I were as steadfast as Smarchee was about his laundry, then my soiled linens wouldn't have to worry about when they would become clean again. Maybe he and I can work out some sort of laundering deal in the not so distant future.

xxoo,
    dirty duds
    Dear dirty duds,

Smarchee is the exception to the rule of men and laundry amazement. You contacting smarchee on the topic of fantastic laundering will be the best thing for you and your garments and other fabrics. In closing I myself just pick up the dirty clothing off my bedroom floor and started a load of wash. Also, I need the floor in my bedroom picked up so I can vacuum here directly.

Smiles,
    suck boy the vacuuming maniac

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Dearest Suck Boy,
    Be advised, after I contact Smarchee, you will be getting a call. Bring your vacuum.

regards,
    worthless housekeeper
    Dear Worthless Housekeeper,

I just vacuumed my bedroom floor. It looks nice. Next thing I get when out shopping will be the floor powder shit that smells good and is vacuumed up, I'm getting some floor powder. Next topic... The Grateful Dead.

Clean house to Jerry & the boys. This is how cleaning house should be done.
    Pearl Jam & The Grateful Dead = house cleansing beautiful chants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3WBhod0sE
    If you can not vacuum to this I suggest therapy.

Your jamming out maid,
    Chadly the spotless little bastard

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    haha, you guys crack me :lol:

dear comfy couch,

hey, it's me, smarchee, I know you miss me 5 days a week when I work, and I am pretty busy Saturday's, but Sunday's are our time babe, and you have been enjoying some serious ass and snuggle time. Just wanted to inform you that this will continue during 4-7 with the late football games, and let's not fool ourselves,the 8 to 11 time period will also be our time to reunite. I will miss you wholeheartedly on Monday, more than you can ever now. For now,let's enjoy this day of me laying on you

Love,
    smarchee
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Dear Chadwick

I am a little concerned. You have been overly obsessed with cleaning of late. I think that you may want to consider counselling.

Yours

Worried reader.