Man Laws

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    whether or not the bathroom is full, it is pefectly acceptable for man to walk outside and piss on his yard anytime he chooses.

when i let the dog out to pee before i go to bed, you're damn right i'm out there pissing with her.

god bless the united states of america.

haha, this is awesome.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    whether or not the bathroom is full, it is pefectly acceptable for man to walk outside and piss on his yard anytime he chooses.

when i let the dog out to pee before i go to bed, you're damn right i'm out there pissing with her.

Everyone knows the saying - give a Jeagler a fence and he'll take a mile. Something like that...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    eyedclaar wrote:

Everyone knows the saying - give a Jeagler a fence and he'll take a mile. Something like that...

the fence definitely makes it easier...

this has been standard issue for years though.
    www.myspace.com
  • whether or not the bathroom is full, it is pefectly acceptable for man to walk outside and piss on his yard anytime he chooses.

Ain't it so! I probably piss outside as much as I do inside
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all

you're an american.

it's your god given right to piss wherever the hell you please.
    www.myspace.com
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

I'm actually allowed to piss absolutely anywhere. It's a benefit of my uromysitisis. :mrgreen:8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

you're an american.

Jeagler, say one night you are in the ol' backyard admiring the new fence, when on the other side of the barrier, you notice a red-blooded american male pissing on your fence. What do you do?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dcfaithful wrote:

I'm actually allowed to piss absolutely anywhere. It's a benefit of my uromysitisis. :mrgreen:8-)
    seinfeld thought that would work too :D
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dcfaithful wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    gabers wrote:
    I don't know if this has been said yet, but real men don't wear Crocs!

actually no one should wear crocs

^ This.

Crocs are just a terrible idea, I don't care how comfortable they are.

Steppin' out on my front porch in the morning drinking coffee naked would be comfortable...but for everybody else's sake, I just don't do it. It's about courtesy...and not looking like an idiot (more so about the Crocs. 8-) )

i wear them in the backyard when im doing stuff. theyre like the shoes i wear when i dont want to wear shoes. and yes i use the term shoes very loosely. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

No Ed Hardy.

Hell yes. Just to add to it diamond stud earrings make you look like a douchebag, and going to a tanning bed is strictly prohibited.
    Yes...
    You get a tan from being out in the SUN... not from an over-sized E-Z Bake Oven. And spray on tans are also an offense that results in ejection from the gender.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

No Ed Hardy.

Hell yes. Just to add to it diamond stud earrings make you look like a douchebag, and going to a tanning bed is strictly prohibited.
    Yes...
    You get a tan from being out in the SUN... not from an over-sized E-Z Bake Oven. And spray on tans are also an offense that results in ejection from the gender.

I'd like to lobby for a little bit more than just an ejection as a spray on tan in general is close to being the definition of ridiculous.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    seinfeld thought that would work too :D

Yeah, but everyone is so sensitive these days as far as rights, and disorders and shit...I'm sure to have my way.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    I'm watching the phils game in denver tonight and I notice some dork sitting behind home plate is wearing a red sox jersey. there's another rule...don't wear a jersey to a game unless that team is playing.

the red sox fans are the worst
    eyedclaar wrote:

you're an american.

Jeagler, say one night you are in the ol' backyard admiring the new fence, when on the other side of the barrier, you notice a red-blooded american male pissing on your fence. What do you do?

i say: "touche"
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    I'm watching the phils game in denver tonight and I notice some dork sitting behind home plate is wearing a red sox jersey. there's another rule...don't wear a jersey to a game unless that team is playing.

already covered in the fraud thread. it references the nba, but holds true to any sport:

2. If you're attending an NBA game, don't wear the jersey of a team that isn't competing in the game. It's bad enough to see people wearing authentic NBA jerseys in public -- if they're wearing a T-shirt underneath it, they look ridiculous, and if they aren't wearing a T-shirt, usually there's flab and shoulder hair everywhere, and you're wishing that they were wearing a T-shirt. Besides, it's not like you need to wear an NBA jersey to get yourself in the mood for an NBA game, unlike baseball, football and hockey.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    The Fixer wrote:

another one like that - don't wear the jersey of a team in a different sport while attending a game. if at a Phillies game no reason to wear Eagles, Flyers or Sixers jersey. You look pathetic stop it please.
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

another one like that - don't wear the jersey of a team in a different sport while attending a game. if at a Phillies game no reason to wear Eagles, Flyers or Sixers jersey. You look pathetic stop it please.

agreed. at least the philly fans don't do eagles chants at phils games anymore. that shit used to piss me off

we don't have the brightest fan base here in philadelphia
  • The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Do not wear sunglasses indoors*, unless:
    a. You are blind (which wouldn't matter to you because you can't read this because you are blind)
    b. You just had Lasik surgery.
    c. You have a problem with your eye(s). If it is pink eye... stay the fuck away from the rest of us, you contagious stupid fuck
    *This also includes wearing sunglasses at night.
    Wearing sunglasses indoors at night constitutes a double whammy, a.k.a. A Double Douche penalty.

The only thing you should know about all this 'Twilight' crap is that the dark haired Goth chick is bangable.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.

Sounds like a man with experience here. :D

I've been there. This was pre-wife. I'm now married and this long lost friend has friend requested me on Facebook. I've never told my wife about her other than that we were college friends. But still feel a little weird about friending her, considering the "adventurous" times we had. :? Facebook can open up some awkward situations.
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Just want to point out.......this thread is titled "Man Laws".....but inside its a bunch of dudes arguing about shoes.

Where's comebackgirl when you need something this serious sorted out?
    I'm here! :wave: A day late and more than a few dollars short because I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today :mrgreen: Love them!

Oh and I agree with eyed...the white sneakers with jeans combo is a no go :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I'm here! :wave: A day late and more than a few dollars short because I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today :mrgreen: Love them!

Wait... I sometimes wear faded Levi 501 jeans and old school Nike Cortez shoes... and I not supposed to? Both are really comfortable.
    What shoes should I wear with my 501s?
    A. Danner Ft. Lewis army boots
    B. USMC issue Belleville desert boots
    C. Nike Air Strike cleats
    D. Uncomfortable, ugly ass black dress shoes I only wear to weddings and funerals
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Cosmo wrote:

Wait... I sometimes wear faded Levi 501 jeans and old school Nike Cortez shoes... and I not supposed to? Both are really comfortable.
    D. Uncomfortable, ugly ass black dress shoes I only wear to weddings and funerals
    faded jeans are always acceptable :) I'd go with the boots...but definitely no white sneakers :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    Cosmo wrote:

depends on the state
    northern cali-birks in the summer, merrels in the winter
    ny-rock the geox or ecco black leather gore tex in winter-in summer, stay inside and AC au natural :lol:
    chicago-timberlands all year long :lol:

man rule: never rock the LL bean hunting shoe in any way, tan bucks or the blucher moc, unless you attend harvard, MIT or yale-in white case you can wear pink shirts and funny shoes :mrgreen:
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    No man shall ever tuck his shirt into his underwear. Especially when he decides to pull his underwear slightly out of his pants so it is viewable for all others to see.

I witnessed this at a wedding last weekend, of all places. I kid you not.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    Cosmo wrote:
    The only thing you should know about all this 'Twilight' crap is that the dark haired Goth chick is bangable.

which dark haired goth chick would that be???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    manlaw #356

just cause we have dark hair, wear black and find you all unamusing, please dont assume were goth. but dont assume we wont bite your head off either. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    manlaw #356

just cause we have dark hair, wear black and find you all unamusing, please dont assume were goth. but dont assume we wont bite your head off either. ;)8-)
    I'm unamusing? wait , then why are you laughing AT me? hehehe
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    • Men should never wear white socks and sandals together

• Men should never wear fanny packs

• Men shouldnt wear those horrible golf pleated shorts unless they are playing golf.. and it;s a gay only golf club

• Should always attempt to eat food using their hands as often as possible. This includes soup... see it as a challenge.

• Men should never try on their partners underwear... unless of course it during some kind of foreplay bet... i.e. if you wear my panties and bra you can *insert illegal sexual act here* me

• Men should never be the designated driver.

• All men should own a drill
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    dunkman wrote:
    Men should never wear white socks and sandals together

• Men should never wear fanny packs

• Men shouldnt wear those horrible golf pleated shorts unless they are playing golf.. and it;s a gay only golf club

• Should always attempt to eat food using their hands as often as possible. This includes soup... see it as a challenge.

• Men should never try on their partners underwear... unless of course it during some kind of foreplay bet... i.e. if you wear my panties and bra you can *insert illegal sexual act here* me

• Men should never be the designated driver.

• All men should own a drill
    black socks and sandals however are perfectly fine!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14