Rule # 30
    Men should never wear pink!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30

Rule #31:

Any man who wears a popped collar is free game for an ass-kicking. If it's a pink popped collar..may God have mercy on his soul.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    edited September 2010
    Rule #32
    no sunglasses designed by gucci, chanel, dolce & banana, hermes, prada, ralph lauren, tom ford, ferragamo, abercrombie & fitch or any automobile manufacturer
    and absolutely no mirrored lenses under any circumstances
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Rule #33
    A man should never take more than 10 minutes to get ready!
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule #33
    A man should never take more than 10 minutes to get ready!

:thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    jeez all these laws and rules... and you guys reckon us girls are complicated. :roll: 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    edited September 2010
    No Fanny packs (unless you are actually hiking on dirt trails... in the goddamn woods) Fanny packs should never be worn in reverse (pack in front, clip in back). If you look down and cannot see the fanny pack because your beer gut is in the way... double fault and face eviction from the gender.

Avoid all pants that come to mid-calf. The only exception is if you are a Mexican Gang Member, a Neo-Nazi or a bassist for Pearl Jam (Note: You barely get a pass on the latter). Tight pants that come to mid-calf are called goddamn Capris! and strictly prohibited.

The only thing you put in your hair is water. No mousse or gels or sprays. If your hair looks like shit... grow it out, get a haircut or wear a damn baseball cap.

Baseball caps should be worn as God intended... bill in the front. The only exception is the catcher's cap with the bill directly behind (so you can wear a catcher's mask). If the bill is off at an angle greater than 5 degrees in either direction... you can be classified correctly as a Douche.

No perfume. The only non-natural scent allowed is Ban Roll On. No one needs to smell your signature stench of too much Axe Douche spray stinking up the place and giving everyone cancer. This also applies to cologne. And if you wear toilet water... you shouldn't complain if someone sticks your head in the toilet.

No Faux Hawks... you know, that goofy haircut that makes you looks like a goddamn cupie doll. (refer to the keep the girls hair stuff off your head rule).

Only use terms or slang associated with black rappers... if you are black. White guys trying to talk like Snoop Dogg are asking to be shot by Snoop Dogg.

No Ed Hardy.
    Post edited by Cosmo on
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30
    What if...
    You volunteer to crew for two events per year that raises money and awareness for Breast Cancer and you load luggage, drive 24-foot diesel trucks, unload luggage, set-up tents, carry luggage, breakdown tents and reload luggage wearing t-shirts that identify you as a volunteer crew member that are pink?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    edited September 2010
    Cosmo wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30
    What if...
    You volunteer to crew for two events per year that raises money and awareness for Breast Cancer and you load luggage, drive 24-foot diesel trucks, unload luggage, set-up tents, carry luggage, breakdown tents and reload luggage wearing t-shirts that identify you as a volunteer crew member that are pink?
    or anything to do with raising awareness for such a cause!!

like this http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 36?ref=sgm

4949656795_e8342f04f0_m.jpg
    firefighter logo by mickeyrat, on Flickr
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited September 2010
    Cosmo wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30
    What if...

this is totally and absolutely acceptable. and any guy who disses another in this instance will be outed as a tool.
    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Cosmo wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30
    What if...

YOU DON'T WANT TO WEAR THE RIBBON?????
    www.myspace.com
  • Either way, I'm wearing a pink shirt to a wedding in October.
    Either way, I'm wearing a pink shirt to a wedding in October.

are you the bride??? or one of her maids??? :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Either way, I'm wearing a pink shirt to a wedding in October.

....of honor.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    Either way, I'm wearing a pink shirt to a wedding in October.

....of honor.
    whats this now? you're on her?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

....of honor.

sounds more like the best man.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    ....of honor.

Pink shirt, royal navy blue sport coat, captain's hat - Love Boat style. It's on the beach, and I'm going to have fun with this one.

And, yes, here's to honor. Here's to getting on her, staying on her, and if you can't come in her, come on her.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Pink shirt, royal navy blue sport coat, captain's hat - Love Boat style. It's on the beach, and I'm going to have fun with this one.

And, yes, here's to honor. Here's to getting on her, staying on her, and if you can't come in her, come on her.

the wedding vows???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Women can not create man laws
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Cosmo wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Rule # 30
    What if...

this is totally and absolutely acceptable. and any guy who disses another in this instance will be outed as a tool.

Agreed!
  • sounds more like the best man.

the wedding vows???

Going to be my toast. Perfectly not awkward.
    Cosmo wrote:

No Ed Hardy.

Hell yes. Just to add to it diamond stud earrings make you look like a douchebag, and going to a tanning bed is strictly prohibited.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cosmo wrote:
    No Fanny packs (unless you are actually hiking on dirt trails... in the goddamn woods) Fanny packs should never be worn in reverse (pack in front, clip in back). If you look down and cannot see the fanny pack because your beer gut is in the way... double fault and face eviction from the gender.

Avoid all pants that come to mid-calf. The only exception is if you are a Mexican Gang Member, a Neo-Nazi or a bassist for Pearl Jam (Note: You barely get a pass on the latter). Tight pants that come to mid-calf are called goddamn Capris! and strictly prohibited.

The only thing you put in your hair is water. No mousse or gels or sprays. If your hair looks like shit... grow it out, get a haircut or wear a damn baseball cap.

Baseball caps should be worn as God intended... bill in the front. The only exception is the catcher's cap with the bill directly behind (so you can wear a catcher's mask). If the bill is off at an angle greater than 5 degrees in either direction... you can be classified correctly as a Douche.

No perfume. The only non-natural scent allowed is Ban Roll On. No one needs to smell your signature stench of too much Axe Douche spray stinking up the place and giving everyone cancer. This also applies to cologne. And if you wear toilet water... you shouldn't complain if someone sticks your head in the toilet.

No Faux Hawks... you know, that goofy haircut that makes you looks like a goddamn cupie doll. (refer to the keep the girls hair stuff off your head rule).

Only use terms or slang associated with black rappers... if you are black. White guys trying to talk like Snoop Dogg are asking to be shot by Snoop Dogg.

No Ed Hardy.

some of these are good. the fanny pack thing is too long. The first three words say it all there.

I can't remember the last time I wore a baseball hat forward (when I wasn't playing in a game)

Love the last two. I'd also include those cheesedick Affliction shirts as well
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I don't know if this has been said yet, but real men don't wear Crocs!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    gabers wrote:

actually no one should wear crocs
    The Fixer wrote:
    gabers wrote:

^ This.

Crocs are just a terrible idea, I don't care how comfortable they are.

Steppin' out on my front porch in the morning drinking coffee naked would be comfortable...but for everybody else's sake, I just don't do it. It's about courtesy...and not looking like an idiot (more so about the Crocs. 8-) )
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    81 wrote:
    Women can not create man laws

Bahahahaha....good luck on that one!!! That's simply an invitation! :lol:
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    gabers wrote:

^ This.

Crocs are just a terrible idea, I don't care how comfortable they are.

Steppin' out on my front porch in the morning drinking coffee naked would be comfortable...but for everybody else's sake, I just don't do it. It's about courtesy...and not looking like an idiot (more so about the Crocs. 8-) )

As long as it's socially acceptable with the people I'm around, I will gladly gallivant around naked. Naked time is the right time.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    whether or not the bathroom is full, it is pefectly acceptable for man to walk outside and piss on his yard anytime he chooses.

when i let the dog out to pee before i go to bed, you're damn right i'm out there pissing with her.

god bless the united states of america.
    www.myspace.com