Man Laws

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Men should never wear white socks and sandals together

• Men should never wear fanny packs

• Men shouldnt wear those horrible golf pleated shorts unless they are playing golf.. and it;s a gay only golf club

• Should always attempt to eat food using their hands as often as possible. This includes soup... see it as a challenge.

• Men should never try on their partners underwear... unless of course it during some kind of foreplay bet... i.e. if you wear my panties and bra you can *insert illegal sexual act here* me

• Men should never be the designated driver.

• All men should own a drill
    black socks and sandals however are perfectly fine!!

if they are holding a drill then yes.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    American men should never be allowed to comment on the rules of clothing.

8Uo0uH_BlogAmerican_tourists.jpg
    american+tourists.jpgedsox.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    nuffingman wrote:
    American men should never be allowed to comment on the rules of clothing.

8Uo0uH_BlogAmerican_tourists.jpg
    american+tourists.jpgedsox.jpg
    PJ socks are an exception to the rule!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You are all amusing. From the female perspective.
    ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

Oh and I agree with eyed...the white sneakers with jeans combo is a no go :)

When combackgirl agrees with you, one realizes they are truly fashion forward. How that happened to an Idahoan is anyone's guess.

color_potato.jpg
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

When combackgirl agrees with you, one realizes they are truly fashion forward. How that happened to an Idahoan is anyone's guess.

color_potato.jpg

You are ROCKING that potato sack, Eyed!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    eyedclaar wrote:

color_potato.jpg

You are ROCKING that potato sack, Eyed!

Sure am! Burlap is this year's retro style. You heard it here first...

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Yellow - let it mellow.

Brown - flush it down.
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Just want to point out.......this thread is titled "Man Laws".....but inside its a bunch of dudes arguing about shoes.

Where's comebackgirl when you need something this serious sorted out?
    I'm here! :wave: A day late and more than a few dollars short because I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today :mrgreen: Love them!

no jeans and white sneakers? why?

what should we wear? boots in the summer?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    eyedclaar wrote:

Where's comebackgirl when you need something this serious sorted out?
    I'm here! :wave: A day late and more than a few dollars short because I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today :mrgreen: Love them!

Keens, Tevas, anything of that ilk.
  • I'm here! :wave: A day late and more than a few dollars short because I bought 2 new pairs of shoes today :mrgreen: Love them!

keens tevas? no idea what those are
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

keens tevas? no idea what those are

Remember when you were on the Cape, shopping for your whale belt? You were wearing Tevas. I'm pretty sure.

Like I've said, you shouldn't look (based on your footwear) like you could bust into some sporting competition while wearing jeans. Also, if your everyday life is anything like mine, you just can't adminster an ass stomping in sneakers. Nobody will take you serious.

• keens tevas? no idea what those are

Remember when you were on the Cape, shopping for your whale belt? You were wearing Tevas. I'm pretty sure.

teva.jpg

not for 1 million dollars
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014

Why are wearing jeans in the summer? I think the bad taste police would be overworked over there. :lol:
  • nuffingman wrote:

Why are wearing jeans in the summer? I think the bad taste police would be overworked over there. :lol:

i don't except for fridays at work and the occasional party

but i don't see anything wrong with white sneakers and jeans..in fact i have that on right now
  • Personally, I think white sneakers are a no-go at any time.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,026
    edited September 2010
    Man Law # unknown.

Law: all laws are meant to be broken.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

huh? why

Absolutely. ANYTHING, but white. Well, unless your a high school gym teacher - bonus points for extra clean white shoe laces or velcro.

Absolutely. ANYTHING, but white. Well, unless your a high school gym teacher - bonus points for extra clean white shoe laces or velcro.

are you serious clark?

nice white pair of air max??

or clean air force ones?

you cats are crazy :?

are you serious clark?

or clean air force ones?

These are high-tops too, aren't they?

• Absolutely. ANYTHING, but white. Well, unless your a high school gym teacher - bonus points for extra clean white shoe laces or velcro.

are you serious clark?

or clean air force ones?

no i was talking low tops..i don't do high tops

they make them but im a low kinda guy
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    no man should ever wear a visor

• are you serious clark?

or clean air force ones?

Alright, cause we would've had more problems if they were high-tops. But still, no white. Not now, not ever. You don't wanna scuff up yo Jawdins yo.

• These are high-tops too, aren't they?

Alright, cause we would've had more problems if they were high-tops. But still, no white. Not now, not ever. You don't wanna scuff up yo Jawdins yo.

yea man no high-tops

although i do clean these white air max i have on

i had no choice but to spend $ 125 on them in a rush so i take care of my shit. :lol:
  • Oh, man. A buck 25? Jebus. I think I threw this out there before - no man should ever spend more than $50/60 on a pair of kicks unless for business purposes.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    Oh, man. A buck 25? Jebus. I think I threw this out there before - no man should ever spend more than $50/60 on a pair of kicks unless for business purposes.
    this is wrong
    chicks dig shoes

tough get a pair of waterproof shoes for that price
    gotta have the gore tex baby

no man should refer to Pearl Jam or any other band as "the boys"
  • Oh, man. A buck 25? Jebus. I think I threw this out there before - no man should ever spend more than $50/60 on a pair of kicks unless for business purposes.

i agree and i never will again

i needed kicks and they were the only nice ones that fit
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Oh, man. A buck 25? Jebus. I think I threw this out there before - no man should ever spend more than $50/60 on a pair of kicks unless for business purposes.

The shoes on my feet right now were purchased back in 2005 for $39.