Man Laws

Comments

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    What about white sneakers and jeans? A couple of my friends try this look on a regular basis. Not good...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    eyedclaar wrote:
    What about white sneakers and jeans? A couple of my friends try this look on a regular basis. Not good...

what's wrong with white sneakers and jeans???? isn't that a staple
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

what's wrong with white sneakers and jeans???? isn't that a staple

Really? C'mon, get some real shoes... like Doc Martins or Red Wings. I shouldn't be able to street ball in the shoes I wear with jeans...

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Just want to point out.......this thread is titled "Man Laws".....but inside its a bunch of dudes arguing about shoes.
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Just want to point out.......this thread is titled "Man Laws".....but inside its a bunch of dudes arguing about shoes.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    UpSideDown wrote:

Where's comebackgirl when you need something this serious sorted out?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    lets get back on track....do not, under any circumstances, talk to the dude pissing at the urinal right next to you. save conversation for afterwards.

also---if given the choice of 3 urinals, do not, under any circumstances, choose the one in the middle.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I will probably be in the minority here, but I don't think guys should wear jewelry other than wedding bands and watches.
    The Fixer wrote:
    I will probably be in the minority here, but I don't think guys should wear jewelry other than wedding bands and watches.

unless you live in NJ
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

unless you live in NJ

Or happen to be a pirate...

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    no dude should pay more than $15 for a haircut.
    rival. wrote:
    no dude should pay more than $15 for a haircut.

my barber just raised his price to $16!

damn economy
    www.myspace.com
    lets get back on track....do not, under any circumstances, talk to the dude pissing at the urinal right next to you. save conversation for afterwards.

also---if given the choice of 3 urinals, do not, under any circumstances, choose the one in the middle.

and if you are the second man in, you take the 3rd one, even if it's a low rider short guy urinal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    eyedclaar wrote:

I've got to agree on this...the absurdity of this usually catches my eye everytime.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    81 wrote:

and if you are the second man in, you take the 3rd one, even if it's a low rider short guy urinal.

absolutely. 100%
    www.myspace.com
  • and if all toilets are occupied, stand either by the sink or by the towels. NOT behind anyone
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    and if all toilets are occupied, stand either by the sink or by the towels. NOT behind anyone

or pretend its circa 2002 at veterans stadium piss directly into the sink.

god i miss eagles games at that place :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • and if all toilets are occupied, stand either by the sink or by the towels. NOT behind anyone

At least you had the luxury of urinals. At the metrodome you get to use a troft.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    and if all toilets are occupied, stand either by the sink or by the towels. NOT behind anyone

At least you had the luxury of urinals. At the metrodome you get to use a troft.

really? don't you mean "mall of america dome?"

:roll: awful
    www.myspace.com

really? don't you mean "The Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome?"

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Wrigley field has that set up. Doesn't bother me. seems like it gets people in and out quickly.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

really? don't you mean "The Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome?"

fixed

that is terrible.

gotta respect soldier field for not going that route. dying breed....
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

fixed

that is terrible.

off the top of my head

Wrigley Field
    Joe Louis Areana
    Palace of Auburn Hills
    Yankee Stadium
    Fenway
    Dodger Stadium
    Cowboy Stadium
    Lambeu
    MSG

it's all about the money now a days. :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fixed

that is terrible.

off the top of my head

Wrigley Field
    Joe Louis Areana
    Palace of Auburn Hills
    Yankee Stadium
    Fenway
    Dodger Stadium
    Cowboy Stadium
    Lambeu
    MSG

it's all about the money now a days. :cry:

as of right now the new giants/jets place is called new meadowlands stadium but you know that's not gonna last.

actually have to give the cowboys credit for not selling out....though that might have something to do with jerry jones' ego. surprised he didn't name it after himself.
    www.myspace.com
    few more

Candlestick
    Superdome
    Georgia Dome
    Ralph Wilson
    Paul Brown
    Clevland stadium
    Oakland coliseum
    arrowhead
    Turner Field (does this one count)
    Rangers Ballpark
    Oriole Park
    Angel Stadium
    Great American ballpark
    nationals park
    kauffman
    Nassau Veterans memorial coliseum
    Rose Garden

i'm actually suprised there are that many. seems like just about every nba/nhl areana has been bought, while quite a few baseball and nfl stadiums are still carrying a "real" name
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    few more

Candlestick
    Superdome
    Georgia Dome
    Ralph Wilson
    Paul Brown
    Clevland stadium
    Oakland coliseum
    arrowhead
    Turner Field (does this one count)
    Rangers Ballpark
    Oriole Park
    Angel Stadium
    Great American ballpark
    nationals park
    kauffman
    Nassau Veterans memorial coliseum
    Rose Garden

i'm actually suprised there are that many. seems like just about every nba/nhl areana has been bought, while quite a few baseball and nfl stadiums are still carrying a "real" name

i think you're off on a few of those. isn't candlestick 3com or something? and i thought great american ballpark was named after the amusement park?

i always wondered about the rose garden too. that's a cool name but i'm not sure if there isn't a "rose" bank out in the pacific northwest or something.
    www.myspace.com
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Another law...PLEASE guys...no nipple piercings!!!

i think you're off on a few of those. isn't candlestick 3com or something? and i thought great american ballpark was named after the amusement park?

i always wondered about the rose garden too. that's a cool name but i'm not sure if there isn't a "rose" bank out in the pacific northwest or something.

you are correct on candle stick. the site i was looking at listed generally listed the name, including the sponser.

and you are semi correct on cincy (actually derived from the name of Great American Insurance Group, )

and finally the rose garden

The name was chosen both to reflect Portland's reputation as the Rose City[6], and to reflect the importance to basketball heritage of Boston Garden and Madison Square Garden arenas in Boston and New York City, respectively
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Another law...PLEASE guys...no nipple piercings!!!

would prince albert be ok. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Like these?

Section 1: If you bring beer to a party, you must drink your beer first before drinking anyone else's....unless otherwise permitted by the host.

Section 2: If you bring beer to a party and need to leave, the beer stays there.

Section 3: If you open a beer you must finish it, never leave a "Wounded soldier"

Section 4: If you are at someone’s house you must ask for a beer, you can never just take one.

Section 5: The last beer will always be reserved for the man who originally purchased said alcohol. If someone consumes the last beer and is not the original purchaser, that person becomes solely responsible to replenish the reserves.

Section 6: If a man gets up to grab a beer, he is obliged to get one for any friends who are in need.

Section 7: Never drive drunk or let a friend drive drunk.

Section 8: You can't narc out a buddy for showing up to work hungover. You can however harass him as much as possible.

Section 9: In a bar or club, the guy with the drinks has the right of way.

Section 10: Never relocate another mans beer.

Section 11: No frozen concoctions at a sporting event, pregame or postgame.

Section 12: No man shall ever drink beer through a straw.

Section 13: Never turn down free beer on the basis that it is "Not your brand"

Section 14: If you didn't open the beer, don't touch it, drink it, put your cigarette butts out in it. It's not empty, I'll be back for it, I promise.

Section 15: All men who drink must know at least one drinking game

Section 16: If someone offers to buy you a drink, and you accept, you must drink ALL of that drink.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless