NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

Another quality reference!

that was my first thought.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

Another quality reference!

that was my first thought.
    Have you been watching our portal moves? My God, they are not messing around. I don't know how we wouldn't be #1 coming into the season.  

Best D in the nation... and not even close
    5th year senior QB, second team all Big 12
    Best RB tandem with Trey and now Quishon
    Best WR group... and again not really close. 

It's title or bust for Day. If he can't get it done,  he probably needs to be gone 
  • Options
    So Michigan has a handful of level 1 violations pending and Harbaugh ditches them.  Shocking.  Tough break, Blue.  We'll see you in 25 more years. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,478
    good riddance.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,772
    mrussel1 said:
    So Michigan has a handful of level 1 violations pending and Harbaugh ditches them.  Shocking.  Tough break, Blue.  We'll see you in 25 more years. 
    Very Pete Carroll-esque
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    mrussel1 said:
    Very Pete Carroll-esque
    Knew you and Wubbert would love posting something to this effect.
    Lots of obvious differences,  but I can appreciate haters.

(Because,  I am a Jimmy H hater!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Very Pete Carroll-esque
    Knew you and Wubbert would love posting something to this effect.
    Lots of obvious differences,  but I can appreciate haters.

(Because,  I am a Jimmy H hater!)
    Hey! I've been fairly quiet on the USC/Pete hatred lately. A man can only bottle up so much ya know!

I still can't believe they allowed his (Jimmy) team to play for a National Championship. And to constantly be reminded of the "amazing defensive stats" of this team. Seriously? No fucking shit this team didn't allow many points or ypg. Ayfkm? Are we really appreciating/celebrating/respecting that? No shit they had great defensive stats. On top of their cheating, just look at that piss poor excuse of a schedule (sans the game against the Ohio Buckeyes). Frigging joke...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Very Pete Carroll-esque
    when the NCAA is breathing down your neck, it’s time “to pull a Pete Carroll.”

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    fucker really out to consider using a whitening toothpaste, too.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Chip Kelly is now OSU OC......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    mickeyrat said:
    Chip Kelly is now OSU OC......
    This makes me happy.  (Although he has proven to be an excellent offensive mind, repeatedly.)
    fUCLA....always!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Ohio is sure putting forth the funds to win next year. Between that, Saban retiring and Harbaugh leaving, Day is running out of excuses if he doesn't win SOON!
  • Options
    Ohio is sure putting forth the funds to win next year. Between that, Saban retiring and Harbaugh leaving, Day is running out of excuses if he doesn't win SOON!
    It's title or bust,, there's no two ways about it.  The team has no weakness at the position or coaching level.  So if he doesn't get it done,  I would be shocked if he wasn't fired. 

Also,  there's no way Kelly is a succession plan.  Ohio State would not make him head coach 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    It's title or bust,, there's no two ways about it.  The team has no weakness at the position or coaching level.  So if he doesn't get it done,  I would be shocked if he wasn't fired. 

Also,  there's no way Kelly is a succession plan.  Ohio State would not make him head coach 

Read a blip[ the other day about Vrable going to work for Fickell. Could see them try to grab Vrable if it came down to it....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Read a blip[ the other day about Vrable going to work for Fickell. Could see them try to grab Vrable if it came down to it....
    If Day doesn’t get it done and he’s fired, he has to be replaced by an Ohio guy.  And Vrabel certainly fits that description.  He would be a fit and the Silver Bullets would really be back.
  • Options
    art schlicter, fucking up again.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    art schlicter, fucking up again.

dude must really like prison food.

• Options
    nick saban….so sad he can no longer prepare his “student athletes” for “life.”

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

• Options
    I assume there are other Heisman winners in here, but I can only name spurrier and tebow. any others?

bush didn’t cheat, but carrol did.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Looks like Ricky Williams to the left of Bush.

I'm guessing that is Charlie Ward in the back and left of Bush.

Another guess to Bush direct right is Archie Griffin.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Guy wearing the black Gamecocks hat is George Rogers.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,891
    is that Charles Woodson (second to the right)?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Looks like Ricky Williams to the left of Bush.

I'm guessing that is Charlie Ward in the back and left of Bush.

Another guess to Bush direct right is Archie Griffin.

yes, thats archie

• Options
    who’s the bald white guy? some overhyped college QB; dud in the pros?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Y'all don't recognize the ol ball coach, Spurrier?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Y'all don't recognize the ol ball coach, Spurrier?
    I mentioned him.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    I think the white guy between Ricky Williams and George Rogers is Matt Leinart.

Is the bald white guy Gino Toretta?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029

That isn't linearrt.  Hes a big dude. That guy looks tiny.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635

That isn't linearrt.  Hes a big dude. That guy looks tiny.
    Yeah. Leinart is much cuter than that guy.