THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JTH wrote:
    I should point out that there's been a silent auction going on at my office all week for a pair of tickets to Sunday's game.

Bidding ends in a half hour. Current high bid is a whopping $170. Face price for the pair is $180.

I'll go two bills on them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

it's a regular season loss without starting qb and possible allpro rb. a sicker loss was at atl a few yrs ago with that fucked up pooch kick and they marched to a last second fg. the denver game came at no surprise to me at all. i knew it. why? tebow.

you are a nut job of you don't think that was a painful lost. the game was friggen won twice.

it wasnt painful bc i expected it. i prepared myself for that loss. plus, i was the only one here who predicted a loss vs the broncos.

stop with the nut job/crazy talk. youre the idiot who thought hanie s/b the qb. :lol:

vs. a 5th roudn pick or a qb that was out of football...slim pickins...and it's not like he played all that bad this week. he didn't have a hand in the lost.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    I should point out that there's been a silent auction going on at my office all week for a pair of tickets to Sunday's game.

Bidding ends in a half hour. Current high bid is a whopping $170. Face price for the pair is $180.

If that's a serious offer, I'd be glad to put in a bid for you. (auction closes at 10.)
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

If that's a serious offer, I'd be glad to put in a bid for you. (auction closes at 10.)

you got a section number?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    sec 434, row 8

high bid is $205 now.
    JTH wrote:
    sec 434, row 8

high bid is $205 now.

i'm going to pass, but thanks....looks like there are some good deals on stub hub tho.

just checked with the woman...i think we are snag a pair and go.

not the best match up ever, but we've never been to soldier field or to an NFL game for that matter....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Has to be one of the "worst" losses ever considering the way it happened..Tebow put a holy curse on mb3. God bless.

The bowl and loss to green bay last year were more heartbreaking under the circumstanes of the games..god bless.

amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or62V7bBw9Q#t=1m41s
    where would you rather sit...in the lower bowl by player tunnel in the corner....or in the row 3 of the 400 section at about the 35yard line....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    The upper level at soldier is great. As long as your withing the first 15 rows or so its a great view. In my opinion there is not a bad seat in the house. Around mid field is always nice..I would imagine tix are dirt cheap for this game.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Has to be one of the "worst" losses ever considering the way it happened..Tebow put a holy curse on mb3. God bless.

The bowl and loss to green bay last year were more heartbreaking under the circumstanes of the games..god bless.

amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or62V7bBw9Q#t=1m41s

hahha north..were is that guy these days?
    81 wrote:
    where would you rather sit...in the lower bowl by player tunnel in the corner....or in the row 3 of the 400 section at about the 35yard line....

To anwer your question i would rather sit at the 35 in 400 sec.
    according to wiki, he's a weekend host on fox sports radio. too bad, i kinda liked him in the mornings a few years ago
    Davidtrios wrote:
    according to wiki, he's a weekend host on fox sports radio. too bad, i kinda liked him in the mornings a few years ago

Yea so did I..like all the sports radio personalities they get annoying..but he mixed in other issues as well..not too much but just enough.
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Yea so did I..like all the sports radio personalities they get annoying..but he mixed in other issues as well..not too much but just enough.

exactly, threw in some current events, politics etc..it was entertaining with him and huebner
    got tix...row 440, row 1.

should be fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

should be fun.

have fun man. i hope it wont be as painfull as the last three games
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

should be fun.

have fun man. i hope it wont be as painfull as the last three games

just need to find the PJ tailgate. :lol:

i'll get all lathered up and have a good time....regardless of the outcome...and at worse, i have Lynch going in a fantasy playoff game. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    High bid was $220.
  • 81 wrote:

just need to find the PJ tailgate. :lol:

i'll get all lathered up and have a good time....regardless of the outcome...and at worse, i have Lynch going in a fantasy playoff game. :lol:

Tailgating is my favorite part of going to Bears game. Nothing like cracking a beer and firing up that grill at 8am on a Sunday! Enjoy...
    81 wrote:

should be fun.
    I'll be in section 113/row 18, which I believe is about as far from where you're sitting as possible. So, um, look for me.
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:

should be fun.
    I'll be in section 113/row 18, which I believe is about as far from where you're sitting as possible. So, um, look for me.
    :lol:

Just look for the trade barber sign :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:

should be fun.

Don't you mean the 'cut Barber' sign??
    81 wrote:

if you can get something for him....you trade him.

will be interesting to see if he gets a round of boo's when he touchs the ball
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

if you can get something for him....you trade him.

will be interesting to see if he gets a round of boo's when he touchs the ball

barber has scored the only damn TD for this team in the last two games! you cant blame barber for devine intervention
  • Davidtrios wrote:

barber has scored the only damn TD for this team in the last two games! you cant blame barber for devine intervention

I really hope you're joking.

Barber lost the game twice last week!
    Davidtrios wrote:

I really hope you're joking.

Barber lost the game twice last week!

I'm convinced....David enjoys watching the Bears lose.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    sam hurd is federally fucked
    Davidtrios wrote:

dumbass

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Davidtrios wrote:

I just read about that. At least it's not one of our "star" receivers! :lol: Thank god it wasn't Roy Williams! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

I just read about that. At least it's not one of our "star" receivers! :lol: Thank god it wasn't Roy Williams! :lol:

further shows that this is not da bears year