THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i love being wrong!!!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Bears are good for sure, I really hope the packers play them hard week 16 even if they have the 1 seed clinched, partially for a little pay back for them trying to crush our playoff hopes last year :D and I really want to know if we can beat them now that they are playing up to their potential
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i believe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    81 wrote:
    i believe

You're just lucky you don't have to play those big, bad Cowboys! :lol::lol:

Sarcasm, of course :)
    crazypjfan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i believe

You're just lucky you don't have to play those big, bad Cowboys! :lol::lol:

Sarcasm, of course :)

i believe da bears exposed them for pretenders last year to start the season. 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Awesome win. No sacks given up??? Who is this team? I'm really starting to like Lance Louis. You can tell he has that mean streak in him. Keep Carimi on the bench for now.

It was nice to have the only real WR on the team back w/ Bennett...huge game for him. Briggs was a beast...he was all over the place.

I wasn't impressed at all w/ Philly's DBs. Samuel had a terrible game. Dream team huh? :lol::lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    our defense made your offensive line look like the hogs.

congrats on a big win.
    www.myspace.com
  • our defense made your offensive line look like the hogs.

congrats on a big win.

Yeah, its hard to tell if our O-line just played great or the Eagles d-line didn't do shit. I think it was a little bit of both. Also, do you guys even have LBs? I felt like they were non-existent last night.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    our defense made your offensive line look like the hogs.

congrats on a big win.

Yeah, its hard to tell if our O-line just played great or the Eagles d-line didn't do shit. I think it was a little bit of both. Also, do you guys even have LBs? I felt like they were non-existent last night.

andy reid is not a fan of good linebackers. i will never understand that.
    www.myspace.com
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Great win..O line played great and bennett makes all the difference. He needs to stay healthy from here on out. Didnt really see any major flaws except for forte putting the ball on the turf and the return team inability to get good field position. Next week is a bigger test with detroit.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Great win..O line played great and bennett makes all the difference. He needs to stay healthy from here on out. Didnt really see any major flaws except for forte putting the ball on the turf and the return team inability to get good field position. Next week is a bigger test with detroit.

Yeah, shocked that Forte lost 2 fumbles. Hadn't fumbled in over a year. Return team did struggle...not sure if that was all on the blocking or Hester is just an idiot. I seem to lean towards Hester....as talented as he is, he sure makes some dumbass decisions at times.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Wma31394 wrote:

Yeah, shocked that Forte lost 2 fumbles. Hadn't fumbled in over a year. Return team did struggle...not sure if that was all on the blocking or Hester is just an idiot. I seem to lean towards Hester....as talented as he is, he sure makes some dumbass decisions at times.

Yea..for the return game sake only (not receiving) I hope is ankle is ok. I havent heard the extent of injury yet.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Yea..for the return game sake only (not receiving) I hope is ankle is ok. I havent heard the extent of injury yet.

Yeah, hopefully not too serious so he can still do returns. It is painful to watch Hester try and play WR. With Bennett back, I hope they seriously cut back Hester's reps at WR. I'd rather see Bennett, Williams, Knox and Sanzenbacher out there over Hester. Hell, I'd rather see Sam Hurd out there over Hester.
    Wma31394 wrote:

i'd give them both passes. yeah, i hated the fumbles, but when it's once a year, i can deal with that.

i thought the philly kick coverage was doing a nice job limiting hester.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    how da fuck did peppers come back two-three plays after that O-line man fell on his knee? 8-)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    how da fuck did peppers come back two-three plays after that O-line man fell on his knee? 8-)

i didn't think it looked that bad....all things considered
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

i didn't think it looked that bad....all things considered

Still though...I dont think that knee is 100%. Peppers is a beast!
    Now that philly is gone....time for the next 50/50 game.

it appears the lions are now without Best.

Time for the Bears to extract a little revenge
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Bring it on... :lol:
    MLMF Det
    we had to deal with them damn cocky Philly guys, and now that Detroit has won more than 4 games in a season for the first time since Bush senior was in office, the Lions fans are showing up. :P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Always been a Lions fan...Just couldn't tell anybody from outta state... :lol::lol:
    I just like watching a whole game without trying to guess how they are gonna blow it in the 4th quarter.
    MLMF Det
    i know plenty of lions fans...

it's good for them to enjoy a little winning...but not this week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'd take a loss to Chicago for a win on Thanksgiving! Believe it!
    MLMF Det
    I'd take a loss to Chicago for a win on Thanksgiving! Believe it!

i'd take that trade too :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i know plenty of lions fans...

it's good for them to enjoy a little winning...but not this week.

You just have to remind the Lions fans to take the tags/stickers off their new jerseys and hats.

This Lions team is a little too cocky...I think the Bears are going to put them in their place!
    Bears 20
    Lions 13
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    Lions 13

I'd bet higher scoring
    RiotZact wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    Lions 13

I'd bet higher scoring

could be... but chicago in mid nov isnt the best weather-wise
    Davidtrios wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    Lions 13

I'd bet higher scoring

could be... but chicago in mid nov isnt the best weather-wise

my phone says 59 and clear on sunday. perfect football weather.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    EDIT:

Bears 74
    Kitty Cats 6