EDIT:

Bears 74
    Kitty Cats 6
    :? ..................:lol::lol::lol:
    MLMF Det
  • 81 wrote:
    and ticket prices are going up

184 for the cheapest seat in hte house. :roll:

Wow. I was going to take a look at tickets today, but I think I'll stick with my HDTV.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Pisses me off that I'm going to be on a f'n plane during the game on Sunday! Will likely miss the entire game! :x :x
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    Pisses me off that I'm going to be on a f'n plane during the game on Sunday! Will likely miss the entire game! :x :x

maybe the plane will have tv?

i watched the fox game of the week this past summer on our flight to san fran. i believe it was the cubs that were on. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    31 24 bears
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

maybe the plane will have tv?

i watched the fox game of the week this past summer on our flight to san fran. i believe it was the cubs that were on. :x
    At the very least I hope the plane has WIFI so I can at least track the game in realtime.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    RiotZact wrote:
    31 24 bears

impartial packers fan?
    81 wrote:

Wow. I was going to take a look at tickets today, but I think I'll stick with my HDTV.

now starting at 223 :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:

ive always had good luck getting tix at field in parking lot. usually face value or $20 higher than face. One time i missed out finding a ticket at a good price for bears packers and ended up just watching the game out teh back of some guys conversion van in the lot..he had like a 46 tube..ahaha was actually a good time.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Davidtrios wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    31 24 bears

impartial packers fan?

I'm just picking the team that I think is better and hotter at this time, it has nothing to do with my personal preference of either team. That being said I actually really like both teams as far as the players on the teams go, a little bit of bitterness just because of the rivalries and the majority of the bitterness because of the head coaches.
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ive always had good luck getting tix at field in parking lot. usually face value or $20 higher than face. One time i missed out finding a ticket at a good price for bears packers and ended up just watching the game out teh back of some guys conversion van in the lot..he had like a 46 tube..ahaha was actually a good time.

i'm always leary of buying tickets in the lot of any event.

even at face, they are over priced....i'll stay home and watch on my standard definition tv. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:

yea im pretty picky from the folk i buy from..usually find the dudes (preferably women, less likely to scam) with a few extras that are going to game as well and walk in with them to make sure...used to get all my tix to sporting and concerts this way. Only got bit once for pumpkins last show at metro..guy raked 3 of us for 6 hondo total..
  • 81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:

even at face, they are over priced....i'll stay home and watch on my standard definition tv. :lol:

Don't even get me started on your non-HD TV!!!!
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Football on non-HD TV??? Brutal..wasnt that you with the 13 inch dora the exporer tv???? ;);):lol:
  • Carimi is having knee surgery today....
    Carimi is having knee surgery today....

bad news...if someone goes down, omeyele steps in :?

17-7 bears (50mph wind gusts/no jason hanson)
    Wma31394 wrote:
    yea im pretty picky from the folk i buy from..usually find the dudes (preferably women, less likely to scam) with a few extras that are going to game as well and walk in with them to make sure...used to get all my tix to sporting and concerts this way. Only got bit once for pumpkins last show at metro..guy raked 3 of us for 6 hondo total..

i was going to scalp a tickets to the san fran giants game at ATT this last summer...this one dude had a ticket with like a face of 40, when in fact, the ticket shoudl have been like 80-90 based on what the online pricing was. fuckin fake as fuck.

:roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Defense looked good today...but it might have just been my tv. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    other than the ref completly missing it.....

how was it not a penalty on stafford when he chucked moore by the helmet....and speaking of chucking by the helmet and no penalty being called....suh chucked cutler by the helmet.

i don't use the word dirty very often, but detroit is a dirty team
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    81 wrote:

i don't use the word dirty very often, but detroit is a dirty team

They sure are.
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    You sound whiny even after stomping us. Detroit is a hard playing, rough and tumble football team. I remember when that was praised instead of being shunned.
    MLMF Det
    You sound whiny even after stomping us. Detroit is a hard playing, rough and tumble football team. I remember when that was praised instead of being shunned.

id like to thank the Lions for giving their poor fans hope for a few games of the year. but, all good things must come to an end. back to reality, d-town.

driving cutler into the ground in the endzone well after he threw it....

ripping cutlers hat off when cutler ran

tackling moore by the helmet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Chris Williams went in for surgery today on his wrist......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

out for the season is appears. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Lions coach Jim Schwartz defended his quarterback. "Did Matt get penalized? No, Matt didn't get penalized."

Jim, you are a clown. Just because the ref blows multiple calls......

:roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

driving cutler into the ground in the endzone well after he threw it....

ripping cutlers hat off when cutler ran

tackling moore by the helmet

Funny how Lions cans can't be rational and see that they have a dirty team. They seem to mirror their scumbag coach.....I couldn't believe some of the things he was saying in his postgame.

I can't wait until the Lions don't make the playoffs.
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

out for the season is appears. :x

That sucks....o-line had really been coming together the past few weeks. At least it is at the guard position and not having to make another change at tackle.