THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    mca47 wrote:
    Tucker for MVP!!!! :D

True dat! Even though I should be rooting for the packers to win next week and the bears/lions to lose, I secretly want them all to win so it comes down to a division title battle in Chicago.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Arthur Jones? #97 for the Ravens?
    Free agent at the end of the year?

Hey Bears?
    SHOW HIM THE MONEY!!!!

Sign his ass..
    He will INSTANTLY make your defensive line a whole lot better.
    I thought the exact same thing!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Arthur Jones? #97 for the Ravens?
    Free agent at the end of the year?

Hey Bears?
    SHOW HIM THE MONEY!!!!

Sign his ass..
    He will INSTANTLY make your defensive line a whole lot better.
    I thought the exact same thing!
    Right?
    Just pay him..

Ok question here. Seriously.

What are your thoughts?
    I see Rodgers coming back, beating Pittsburgh at home, and then running WILD against our Bears.
    Packers take the division.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

• Ok question here. Seriously.

What are your thoughts?
    I see Rodgers coming back, beating Pittsburgh at home, and then running WILD against our Bears.

I think it's going to come down to Bears vs. Packers week 17 for the division. The fact that the Bears are at home makes me feel good about it. It's going to be a wild couple of weeks coming up here.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Ok question here. Seriously.

What are your thoughts?

I think it's going to come down to Bears vs. Packers week 17 for the division. The fact that the Bears are at home makes me feel good about it. It's going to be a wild couple of weeks coming up here.

Rodgers is scared to play..with or without him it comes down to bears pack..which ever team can show even a glimpse of solid d...they will win..unfortuantely we have Chris Conte..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:

Rodgers is scared to play..with or without him it comes down to bears pack..which ever team can show even a glimpse of solid d...they will win..unfortuantely we have Chris Conte..

Packers D isn't much better than the Bears D. One positive is that we will probably be getting Briggs back for these last 2 games. And the defense wasn't too bad last week. Granted, it was the Browns, but still good to finally see a RB not run all over the place.
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Packers D isn't much better than the Bears D. One positive is that we will probably be getting Briggs back for these last 2 games. And the defense wasn't too bad last week. Granted, it was the Browns, but still good to finally see a RB not run all over the place.
    Can the addition of Ratliff be making that much of a difference?

it will definitely help to have Briggs back. Too bad Tillman won't be joining him.
    Wma31394 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Rodgers isn't scared to play. I'm also pretty sure even if he isn't healthy enough to play, he'll suit up against the Bears and probably throw for 400 yards, and keep the Bears out of the playoffs. :x

Ugh...I hate that fuckin guy!
    Wma31394 wrote:

Yeah, even a rusty Briggs is going to be better than what we've got right now.
  • JTH wrote:
    Can the addition of Ratliff be making that much of a difference?

it will definitely help to have Briggs back. Too bad Tillman won't be joining him.

Ratliff looked pretty good against Cleveland....hopefully he'll keep getting better and stronger each game he plays.

Briggs will definitely help. That's too bad about Tillman....was really hoping he could have been there for a possible playoff game. Unfortunately he has probably played his last game in a Bears uniform.
  • The Packers are 2-4-1 in their last 7?
    Yet they win their last 2, and they win the Division?
    WTF?

And The Dallas Cowboys can kiss my fatass!
  • And the Lions beat us twice?
    How the fuck did the LIONS beat us twice?

Oh wait.
    The Bears have the WORST defense in football.
    That's how the Lions beat us twice!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wait.

Yep...can't believe we lost to that jerkoff team twice. But the good news is that as usual, the Lions beat themselves and the Bears now control their own destiny.

Oh wait.

Yep...can't believe we lost to that jerkoff team twice. But the good news is that as usual, the Lions beat themselves and the Bears now control their own destiny.
    Green Bay is in control.
    Bears are going on the road and beating Philly?
    Then they are going to beat Green Bay with a healthy Rodgers?
    I just don't see it.

Go Pittsburgh?!?!?!
  • You guys can beat Philly - Minnesota did! With a 3rd string QB and without AP. Go Cutler! Or McGowan! Whoever!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

dallas has the worst defense in football ;):lol::lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Philly 127
    Bears 3
  • Sounds like Rodgers will be out again for the Packers this weekend. Let's go Steelers!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    So if im hearing things correctly...trestman would consider resting the starters if lions and green bay loose this sunday? I say keep winning to get 3 seed instead of the 4 which would face san fran then seattle...although i like the thoughts of a home game vs san fran..just to be old school.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Sounds like Rodgers will be out again for the Packers this weekend. Let's go Steelers!
    You KNOW that shit is going to come back and play the Bears!
    And he'll probably throw for 400 yards and win. :fp:

I think if the Packers lose this week, it would be smart to not play him. Guy coming off a serious injury...the last thing you need is something else happening in a meaningless game.
    Wma31394 wrote:
    So if im hearing things correctly...trestman would consider resting the starters if lions and green bay loose this sunday? I say keep winning to get 3 seed instead of the 4 which would face san fran then seattle...although i like the thoughts of a home game vs san fran..just to be old school.
    Probably the smart thing to do. If Jay still has any rust this week, I think you'd probably want to play him at least a little bit against GB.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    4OAG100Z.jpg
    www.myspace.com
  • Chicago 23
    Philadelphia 20

:corn:
    Nice shirt.
  • The fucking Bears talking about RESTING players cracks me the fuck up.

I could EASILY see these clowns losing their last 2 games.

Resting players my ass......
  • The Bears are talking about resting players?
    Their Defense has been resting all year!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    Philly 127
    Bears 3

you were pretty close :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Wow! I couldn't be more excited. Bears vs. Packers for the NFC North title, loser goes home. Good luck guys!
  • RiotZact wrote:
    Wow! I couldn't be more excited. Bears vs. Packers for the NFC North title, loser goes home. Good luck guys!
    Loser goes home the following week as well. Both these teams suck.
    Fn terrible.

:fp:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    hey thanks for coming out, guys. have a safe trip home.
    www.myspace.com