THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    RiotZact wrote:
    Wow! I couldn't be more excited. Bears vs. Packers for the NFC North title, loser goes home. Good luck guys!
    Loser goes home the following week as well. Both these teams suck.

...Said everyone in 2010
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Assface will play next week, assface will beat the Bears.
    You'll see.

Assface = Rodgers.

:lol: :fp:
  • Philly 127
    Bears 3

you were pretty close :lol:
    Packers 73
    Bears 0
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Just awful all around. The Eagles had nothing to play for while the Bears had everything to play for. A pathetic effort by everybody.

Hard to believe this team will be playing for a playoff spot on Sunday.
    Philly 127
    Bears 3

you were pretty close :lol:
    Packers 73
    Bears 0
    Packers with assface starting: 37
    Packers without assface starting: 28
    Bears 27
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Assface will play next week, assface will beat the Bears.
    You'll see.

Assface = Rodgers.

:lol: :fp:
    You just watch it buddy!

I'm pretty stoked on this game.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Yep. He's playing on Sunday.
  • JTH wrote:

Just read that Cobb might be playing Sunday too. What the fuck. :fp:
    JTH wrote:

Just read that Cobb might be playing Sunday too. What the fuck. :fp:
    God, I hate Assface!
  • So lets be honest here...
    Which is worse?

Rodgers starting for Green bay?
    Or
    Cutler starting for the Bears?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Green Bay 73
    Bears 0
    So lets be honest here...
    Which is worse?

Or

Green Bay 73
    Bears 0
    :fp:

Bears 31
    Deer Fuckers with Assface 28

Changed my mind.
  • mca47 wrote:
    So lets be honest here...
    Which is worse?

Or

Green Bay 73
    Bears 0
    :fp:

Bears 31
    Deer Fuckers with Assface 28

Changed my mind.
    Bears don't stand a chance.

Rodgers may put 60pts on the board.
    Rodgers red zone pick: :wtf:

Bizarro McRib?
  • Two terrible calls against the bears so far....
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Two terrible calls against the bears so far....

Yep, they've made 3 awesome plays and got screwed on all 3 of them. I want the Packers to win but not like this.
  • Fuck.
    All you have to do is pick the fucking ball up off the ground and what does everyone do? Stand around.

They deserved to lose this game for that play alone.
    Fucking fn fuck!

Fn Packers. I swear to god they always beat us by some bullshit.

That said, that was some of the worst officiating I've seen in some time.
    What the fuck is a Conte doing dropping coverage in a two safety cover two?!?!? A SAFETY dropping coverage...a safety!!!!!!!! :x :fp:
    At the end of the game, why weren't Marshall and Jeffery on the same side of the field for the Hail Mary?

I'm going to drink heavily tonight as I don't have to work tomorrow. Fuck! :x
  • mca47 wrote:
    Fucking fn fuck!

What the fuck is a Conte doing dropping coverage in a two safety cover two?!?!? A SAFETY dropping coverage...a safety!!!!!!!! :x :fp:
    At the end of the game, why weren't Marshall and Jeffery on the same side of the field for the Hail Mary?

There has to be a better option for Conte out there.
    mca47 wrote:
    Fucking fn fuck!

Any fat, drunk fan in Soldier Field could have done a better job.

Conte has to be the worst safety in the NFL.
  • There were some questionable calls but I'm not going to blame this one on the refs. Our defense has sucked all year and that is ultimately what cost us a chance to host a playoff game. Conte was playing zone while everyone else was playing man to man. That pretty much sums up our season. :fp:

It's a real shame because our offense is actually good now. It's time for Emery to rebuild the defense. He did it for the offense so I faith he can do it for the defense.
    There were some questionable calls but I'm not going to blame this one on the refs. Our defense has sucked all year and that is ultimately what cost us a chance to host a playoff game. Conte was playing zone while everyone else was playing man to man. That pretty much sums up our season. :fp:

It's a real shame because our offense is actually good now. It's time for Emery to rebuild the defense. He did it for the offense so I faith he can do it for the defense.
    Yes....but zone assures nobody gets behind you.

Conte fn sucks!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's going to be amazing watching SF completely destroy assface and the Deerfuckers.

:D
  • I missed the game. What happened?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's going to be amazing watching SF completely destroy assface and the Deerfuckers.

That very well may happen. And probably will.

But. at least the Packers made the playoffs :mrgreen:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That very well may happen. And probably will.

But. at least the Packers made the playoffs :mrgreen:
    ....by winning a bullshit game to squeak in.... :problem:
    mca47 wrote:
    ....by winning a bullshit game to squeak in.... :problem:

Blah blah blah! A W's a W!
  • mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Fucking fn fuck!

Any fat, drunk fan in Soldier Field could have done a better job.

Conte has to be the worst safety in the NFL.

But every Bears fan across the league was praising him like he was God when he picked that ball off in the endzone on the Packers first drive.

Honestly, no one in the NFC North really deserves to even be in the playoffs this year, but I am happy the Packers are in. Don't know how the San Fran game will go, but I doubt it will go well for us unless our defense finally shows up.
    Jnich2424 wrote:

But every Bears fan across the league was praising him like he was God when he picked that ball off in the endzone on the Packers first drive.

Honestly, no one in the NFC North really deserves to even be in the playoffs this year, but I am happy the Packers are in. Don't know how the San Fran game will go, but I doubt it will go well for us unless our defense finally shows up.
    The ball was thrown right to him. He didn't jump any routes, he don't do shit....he was in the right place at the right time.
    There was and has not ever been anyone who has ever said "Conte" and "God"....or even "good" in the same sentence.
    But I agree....the NFC North was a disaster this year.