THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    JTH wrote:
    I wish the Bears' defense was this effective against the run.

That's definitely in front of the Emerald Isle in Edison Park. I grew up at that bar!
    Holy shit! I didn't even notice that.

As for yesterday's game, this pretty much sums up my feelings about it.

:-|
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    mca47 wrote:
    Its over. Actually, if you didn't see it coming after losing to St. Louis you weren't watching very close. Another year of waiting......

Yeah, I don't see the Bears winning out AND the Lions losing two.
    Such a disappointing season. :x

Yep hard to see that. Even if they did somehow make it into the playoffs, this team is going nowhere with that horseshit defense.

Yeah...Could you imagine what a team like the Broncos would do to our defense? :shock:
    First 100 point game? :lol:
    JTH wrote:
    JTH wrote:

That's definitely in front of the Emerald Isle in Edison Park. I grew up at that bar!
    Holy shit! I didn't even notice that.

As for yesterday's game, this pretty much sums up my feelings about it.

:-|
    This pretty much sumbs up my feelings about the game...
    :fp: :x
    mca47 wrote:
    This pretty much sumbs up my feelings about the game...
    :fp: :x
    That's how I felt at the time.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH wrote:

Me too!! Literally..my mom bartended there when I was growing up. Crazy. In fact, I was just there with some of this board's finest.

oh...the bears suck :P
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

Me too!! Literally..my mom bartended there when I was growing up. Crazy. In fact, I was just there with some of this board's finest.

You suck!

:wave:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

I was just at the Isle on Saturday night. Love that place. Especially now with all the new TVs they have in there.

I think we can agree that the Bears and Packers both suck. ;) I can't believe the asshole Lions are going to win the division.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    There's a Fire Marc Trestman page on the facebook. :lol:
    Cutler still questionable for Monday's game. :fp:
    I see the Browns signed Caleb Hanie who could start this Sunday.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    That guy was beyond worthless. :lol:
  • I am a lifelong Vikings fan. Live in the Twin Cities.

Went to the game on Sunday. Figured one last time in the Dome for old time sakes.

I can't believe we stole that win. :?
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I am a lifelong Vikings fan. Live in the Twin Cities.

Went to the game on Sunday. Figured one last time in the Dome for old time sakes.

I can't believe we stole that win. :?

Anything is possible with that #28 in the backfield.
  • Bears 21
    Dallas 13
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Dallas 23
    Bears 16

Go Romo
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Bears 24
    Dallas 21
    Nice shirt.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Win, you bastards.
  • Bears 20
    Cowboys 17
    Bears 28
    Cowboys 24
    :thumbup:

:D
  • Well it looks like there's a defense out there that is worse than the Bears. I thought we were fucked after that first drive when the Cowboys marched right down the field. It was also a profitable night...had Bears -1 and bet the over for DeMarco Murray's rushing yards at 89.5.....that was my easiest bet of the year.
  • Big win last night. I think they have to win out. Doubt Detroit is going to lose 2 out 3 , but one very possible. This year we are going to have to ride the offense to playoffs. Wow, that was really weird to say and type. Go Bears!

:lol:
    00' Noblesville, IN 03' Lexington, KY, 13' Wrigley
  • I bought last minute tickets to the game last night, and man was it worth it! Ditka, Cold and Bears football. Does it get any better?!?! 8-)
    2013-12-0919_07_49.gif
    Well it looks like there's a defense out there that is worse than the Bears. I thought we were fucked after that first drive when the Cowboys marched right down the field. It was also a profitable night...had Bears -1 and bet the over for DeMarco Murray's rushing yards at 89.5.....that was my easiest bet of the year.
    1zwow0x.jpg
  • JTH wrote:
    2013-12-0919_07_49.gif

Man is he awesome.

It's crazy how our offense is great and now defense is the problem. My whole life it has been the offense that sucked and of course now that we actually have an offense, the defense now sucks. :fp:
    Man is he awesome.

It's crazy how our offense is great and now defense is the problem. My whole life it has been the offense that sucked and of course now that we actually have an offense, the defense now sucks. :fp:
    The truly insane thing is that right now, I can't see both Marshall and Jeffery NOT making the Pro Bowl. I'd be shocked if the Bears have ever had two guys go. Hell, when is the last time they have had even a single wide receiver go to the Pro Bowl (not including last year, of course)?

Marty Booker in '02?

I know Hester and Knox both made it a few years back, but that was for special teams.
  • JTH wrote:
    Man is he awesome.

The truly insane thing is that right now, I can't see both Marshall and Jeffery NOT making the Pro Bowl. I'd be shocked if the Bears have ever had two guys go. Hell, when is the last time they have had even a single wide receiver go to the Pro Bowl (not including last year, of course)?

Marty Booker in '02?

I know Hester and Knox both made it a few years back, but that was for special teams.

That is crazy to think. I wouldn't be surprised if Forte and Bennett make the Pro Bowl too. Much different than the days of no Bears players on offense making the Pro Bowl year after year....aside from a random O-lineman making it.
    Jeffery is a beast!
    Amazing hands!
  • Keep Cutler on the bench!!!!!
    Please!!!
    For the love of God and all that is good in this world!!!!
    PLEASE keep Cutler on the bench!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

But they wont..
    And I will bet anyone here 2 snickers bars and a McRib sandwich...

I say Cutler throws an interception this week, in the Red Zone.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....