Comments

• Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    question i have is who will carry tiger's bag next year? :think:
    I am.
    :lol: That was great. Good stuff kid.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    question i have is who will carry tiger's bag next year? :think:
    I am.
    :lol: That was great. Good stuff kid.
    :lol: I wanted to wait until Tiger let Stevie go before I told people.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    I know a lot of courses have GPS in their carts. If they don't and you have a Android phone, you should check out SkyDroid. Awesome golf GPS app! It costs a couple of bucks, but it's super accurate, and it has pretty much every course in the country!
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    John Daly's first top-10 in six years. Woo-hoo! Congrats Long John.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,581
    Daly usually does well up here in Canada for some reason, never won, but he seems to finish good. Congrats John Daly :clap:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    If you haven't download the paul azinger golfplan app you should definitely give it a try now thats its free. This is easily my favorite app, I've been using the golfshot scoring app that came with it for a few months now and its really helped my game by tracking all my stats. I love the fact that you can also go online to view past rounds and stats.
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    going up to my friend's place in rochester for a college reunion golf weekend tomorrow playing these two spots:
    http://www.ravenwoodgolf.com/
    http://www.locusthill.org/Golf/Course-102.html

Should be a good chance for me to blow up with over 100 scores yet again.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    RW81233 wrote:
    going up to my friend's place in rochester for a college reunion golf weekend tomorrow playing these two spots:

Damn, Ravenwood looks sweet. College reunion and golf? Sounds like a great time. Have fun.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    played for the first time this year this past sunday ... shot a 96 ... slope rating 131 ... not bad considering my card had 4 quads ... hahaha ... ahhh ... the days when i used to play semi regularly and could break 90 ... hahahaha

edit: should say first time this summer ... do a guys golf trip in feb every year ...
  • Options
    eddiec wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Damn, Ravenwood looks sweet. College reunion and golf? Sounds like a great time. Have fun.
    It's gonna be great...Ravenwood actually looks better than Locust Hill even though the later is a CC and hosts the LPGA Wegman's Rochester Open every year. Look forward to that at the boozing that's about to happen.
  • Options
    From Twitter TigerWoods
    Feeling fit and ready to tee it up at Firestone next week. Excited to get back out there!
    12 minutes ago

Wonder if Foley is out as well since he said the other day they haven't hit any balls yet
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    well so much for shutting down for the year to heal

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/ ... d=fb_share

now the ?? is who is on the bag?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    well so much for shutting down for the year to heal

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/ ... d=fb_share

now the ?? is who is on the bag?

Byron Bell
  • Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,069
    From Twitter TigerWoods
    Feeling fit and ready to tee it up at Firestone next week. Excited to get back out there!
    12 minutes ago

Wonder if Foley is out as well since he said the other day they haven't hit any balls yet
    Sean O'hair dropped him and won. I think tiger will too. Tiger don't want none of sean o'hair sloppy seconds.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Options
    Playing Medinah in a few weeks!
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

• Options
    Tiger resumes the major hunt. Does he have any form left this season or just getting ready for next year?
  • Options
    eddiec wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

ridiculous weekend all around. I had been shooting about 103-108 all year so my friend whose been at 85 gave me 20 strokes at Ravenwood and shot an 85, I crushed him with a 92. Next day he gave me 15 and shot 87, and I put up a 102. Not a bad weekend on the links for me considering I could have easily broken 100 the second day. Maybe things are starting to come together.
  • Options
    eddiec wrote:
    Tiger resumes the major hunt. Does he have any form left this season or just getting ready for next year?

I doubt Tiger would come back just to tune up his game for next season thats just not in his dna, if he plays he feels he can win and it wouldnt surprise me at all if he did just that.
  • Options
    Tiger's swing and tempo look spectacular in the practice rounds this week. Best I've seen since the Harmon days in my humble opinion.

• Options
    Tiger's swing and tempo look spectacular in the practice rounds this week. Best I've seen since the Harmon days in my humble opinion.
    i
    i want you to be right
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Have a bachelor party golfing weekend coming up in Wisconsin this weekend...lots of gambling on the golf course!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    RW81233 wrote:
    i
    i want you to be right

me too
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    i think tiger should be wearing this

got%20your%20tickets%20to%20the%20gun%20show%20tshirt.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    i think tiger should be wearing this

got%20your%20tickets%20to%20the%20gun%20show%20tshirt.jpg
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Not a bad 1st round back for Tiger -2 tied for 18th, six shots back of Adam Scott. Didnt see the round but looking at his stats it looks like his putting was much better but he only hit 5 fairways.
  • Options
    Pink pants and super white shirt and shoes for Mickelson. That's a quality classy look. Tiger's a smug as ever in the press conference. But with so many guys around the top, should make for an exciting weekend.
  • Options
    Not a bad 1st round back for Tiger -2 tied for 18th, six shots back of Adam Scott. Didnt see the round but looking at his stats it looks like his putting was much better but he only hit 5 fairways.

Looked like a little bit of the old magic coming back to the putter.
  • Options
    eddiec wrote:

No nike putter this week. The old Scotty is back.

• Options
    eddiec wrote:

No nike putter this week. The old Scotty is back.

Someone saw one of Tiger's handlers bringing a different putter to the practice green after todays round. Wasn't working for him today.