>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    unsung wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Make no mistake about it ... it's about him.

Sure raise money ... fine, that's nice .... but, it's an hour long sepcial about him.

For fuck's sake ... what are they going to talk about ... for an hour?

Win a fucking championship then the hour long specials will come.

Start with one. Win six then begin to compare yourself to Kobe or Jordan.

:lol: kobe or jordan :lol:

LONG WAY TO GO
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    A very long way.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Can Miami definitely sign him and offer him a max deal still?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,333
    unsung wrote:
    A very long way.

I don't know...if James wins multiple, even just 2 championships, with the supporting cast he has now, I think it might be greater than anything Kobe (with Shaq in his prime and Gasol, Odom, Artest, etc) and Jordan (with Pippen, Rodman, and to a lesser degree Horace Grant) have done.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,333
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Nope. Almost, but not max. They would have to convince each of the 3 to take a little less than max over the length of the contracts...I think I read about $7 Million less.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    81 wrote:
    sounds like he is heading to miami or staying in cleveland now.

Chicago is going to be left out in the cold. at this point it looks like 2000 all over again. yeah, they can still sign boozer or lee to play forward, but they have a big gaping hole in the back court. i suggest taking a look at McGrady.

this sucks. perhaps they shouldn't do the Kirk trade, it's not official yet, and they can't technically, make a deal until the 8th.
    chicago is a pretty big market to leave so completely scorned

if we get mcgrady he'll be injured a couple games into the season... i used to love that guy too

i'm pissed about how this has worked out...

and i fuckin hate melo and parker so i can't even look forward to the next free agent season :(
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    unsung wrote:
    A very long way.

I don't know...if James wins multiple, even just 2 championships, with the supporting cast he has now, I think it might be greater than anything Kobe (with Shaq in his prime and Gasol, Odom, Artest, etc) and Jordan (with Pippen, Rodman, and to a lesser degree Horace Grant) have done.

NO WAY

james is looking for a better cast because he couldn't do it in 7 years with that squad

2 rings is no where near 5 or 6

kobe has been in 7 of the last 10 finals ..think about that

and won 5
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    unsung wrote:
    A very long way.

bingo

ask Phil Jackson to coach an up n coming young team and wait for him to laugh in ur face
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Kobe also plays for the new York Yankees of basketball

if it wasn't him, it woulda been another player winning rings( maybe not 5) but the lakers don't accept mediocrity
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    who's the coach in miami?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Nope. Almost, but not max. They would have to convince each of the 3 to take a little less than max over the length of the contracts...I think I read about $7 Million less.

Interesting. I dont know then. James always talks about winning being most important and clearly his best chance at winning is now in Miami but I don't know about him taking less money. I mean, he would definitely kill it even more with endorsements. I know a lot of people are hating on him in here but I am actually really interested to see where he goes now that those two are both in Miami.

Maybe the Knicks have a pretty good shot now, James and Amare?
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i heard if lebron signs with the heat, pat riley. if not, i think his name is eric spolstra.
    norm wrote:

the guy that looks like the complete opposite of any basketball coach I have ever seen

600_spoelstra_080417.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    norm wrote:

the guy that looks like the complete opposite of any basketball coach I have ever seen

600_spoelstra_080417.jpg

oh good...a 10th grade biology teacher is the coach...make way for championships miami! :roll: :lol::lol:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    unsung wrote:
    A very long way.

NO WAY

james is looking for a better cast because he couldn't do it in 7 years with that squad

and won 5

Well, LeBron wants to wear #6 right? Perhaps he can borrow one of Bill Russell's rings, he's got one too many for both of his hands ...

russell_rings_260.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    norm wrote:

600_spoelstra_080417.jpg

oh good...a 10th grade biology teacher is the coach...make way for championships miami! :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Well done.
    jimed14 wrote:

NO WAY

and won 5

Well, LeBron wants to wear #6 right? Perhaps he can borrow one of Bill Russell's rings, he's got one too many for both of his hands ...

russell_rings_260.jpg

ah yes boston...always living 40 years in the past

3 weeks ago you dogged game 7 ..present time bud

Present time, eh ... then perhaps when folks count up all those Laker championships ... they shouldn't count the 4 that happened in Minneapolis ... ok?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:

Present time, eh ... then perhaps when folks count up all those Laker championships ... they shouldn't count the 4 that happened in Minneapolis ... ok?

i count the 10 since im alive
    Again, a yankees and lakers fan ... everyone else can figure it out from there.

jimed14 wrote:
    Again, a yankees and lakers fan ... everyone else can figure it out from there.

and rangers and jets..so dont tell me about front running

i sit at msg for every home game and get more miserable by the period
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    jimed14 wrote:

i count the 10 since im alive

count this, fraud: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121118&hilit=+FRAUD

you've won none since you've been alive. a city 3,000 miles away from you has won 10.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    sorry...had to drop the hammer on this thread. :lol:

lebron's a fraud. buying an hour's worth of time on espn to announce which team he is signing for? who is he? h ross perot?

give me a break.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

its great to have that thread at your disposal at all times :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    unsung wrote:
    A very long way.

bingo

ask Phil Jackson to coach an up n coming young team and wait for him to laugh in ur face

most overrated coach in pro sports.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    CROJAM95 wrote:

baloney
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966

lebron's a fraud. buying an hour's worth of time on espn to announce which team he is signing for? who is he? h ross perot?

give me a break.

He would be better off spending that hour in the gym taking jumpers, so maybe he can actually make one at the end of a game.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775

give me a break.

as a non basketball fan, i will be watching and i will be PISSED if after all this shit, he just ends up in cleveland. i would fucking love to hear him say... and for the 2011 season... i will be playing for the "minnesota timberwolves."
    81 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

baloney

not at all. he inherited 4 of the top 50 players of all time...including the best ever and another who may end up being the 2nd best ever. i could have won at least 5 titles with that talent.
    www.myspace.com