>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    A guy at work here HATES LBJ because of his antics (dancing, power thing, etc), immaturity and lack of rings.

I say he's 25 and with the right coach and cast, is capable of winning titles. I really hope the Bulls land him.

i agree with bs dancing. hopefully, if he comes to the Bulls, Noah can keep him in line. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It'd be nice if LeBron would sign for a league minimum salary and tell the Cavs to spend the cap room on a star center or PG. Someone in his prime rather than Shaq who is a couple years away from wearing a colorful tie on Sportcenter. Some guys should start figuring out that grabbing every last dollar on the table hurts the teams' chances to be balanced and win games.

Even without a big contract he might manage to feed his family on the Nike money.
    Or the Sprite money.
    Or the Glaceau money.
    Or the State Farm money.
    Or the McDonald's money.
    "Money is no object," I said, "but I am on a budget."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited May 2010
    Noah can get angry...mustve quit the ganj :lol:

and don't forget about Nike
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    Davidtrios wrote:
    A guy at work here HATES LBJ because of his antics (dancing, power thing, etc), immaturity and lack of rings.

I say he's 25 and with the right coach and cast, is capable of winning titles. I really hope the Bulls land him.

I'm not crazy about some of his antics, but if he were in a Bulls jersey I think my feelings would change on that.
    Home for LeBron: The buzz Thursday was a rumor that LeBron James has been home shopping on the North Shore and might have gone to lunch with Bulls center Joakim Noah. Anything's possible, but the rumor wasn't taken seriously when league personnel gathered in Chicago for the predraft camp. If James and Noah ever did get together, it's very unlikely they would meet in public.

The truth is, James' camp has made it clear he is very interested in the Bulls. How interested, we won't know for sure until July 1.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Looks like the Cavs made it official- Mike Brown is fired.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    I don't even see how this guy gets another head coach position. He didn't do much, he just happened to have a great player on the team. I could have coached that team to a great record and 2nd round loss. Really, what has he done to prove himself?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    I heard he taped an interview with Larry King...I doubt he will reveal anything...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Davidtrios wrote:
    I heard he taped an interview with Larry King...I doubt he will reveal anything...
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5238743
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    he's gotta keep the market hot.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    how can there be max contracts available to lebron, wade, bosh, amare, joe johson, dirk, boozer?? ... someone's gonna have to take a pay cut ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    how can there be max contracts available to lebron, wade, bosh, amare, joe johson, dirk, boozer?? ... someone's gonna have to take a pay cut ...

if a player stays with his current team, they can give him a max contract, regardless of what it does to the salary cap. i believe this is called the bird rule.

as for teams with cap space, NY has room for 2 max deals, chicago 1, i think the clippers and nets both have space for 1 each. i think.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    if a player stays with his current team, they can give him a max contract, regardless of what it does to the salary cap. i believe this is called the bird rule.

as for teams with cap space, NY has room for 2 max deals, chicago 1, i think the clippers and nets both have space for 1 each. i think.

hmmm ... still seems like it's a buyers market ...

basketball is kinda already going by way of baseball where the rich teams have an advantage ... i hope lebron stays in cleveland ...

bosh on the other hand can leave ... ;)
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    can i get into "the summit" i just want to know what gets said, and if delonte west's impending death gets brought up
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    doesn't seem very official to me.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    http://sendlebrontochicago.com/

I'm starting my own bring Lebron to Chicago campaign... However, my pics are not billboard appropriate. :twisted:
    However, my pics are not billboard appropriate. :twisted:

post em up already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    However, my pics are not billboard appropriate. :twisted:

post em up already

Lebron, I wanna li li li lick you from your head to your toes...

232323232%7Ffp53383%3Enu%3D3268%3E772%3E9%3C9%3EWSNRCG%3D348293%3C%3B68329nu0mrj
    One of the highlites of the Cleveland show!
    I just heard on the Score 670 that another source confirms that Lebron (and Chris Bosh) is signing with THE BULLS BABY
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Davidtrios wrote:
    I just heard on the Score 670 that another source confirms that Lebron (and Chris Bosh) is signing with THE BULLS BABY
    I couldn't even watch the draft last night. They weren't even breaking down the picks, it was just "How does X team taking X player affect LeBron's decision."

Although I have no vested interest in the LeBron-a-palooza this summer, it would be nice to see him go to the Bulls. He still won't beat the Celtics, but it would be nice to see him play in a better market than Cleveland.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Although I have no vested interest in the LeBron-a-palooza this summer...

Are tickets still available for that?? :lol:

Can't wait for Lebron to suit up as a Bull!!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    I think he will resign with Cleveland for two yrs ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    LEBRON TO THE BULLS! IVE WAITED TOO LONG TO SEE OUR RETURN TO GREATNESS!

NEXT YEAR! 8-)

and damn if this video didnt pump me :o up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAOSmSI ... r_embedded
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    Although I have no vested interest in the LeBron-a-palooza this summer, it would be nice to see him go to the Bulls. He still won't beat the Celtics, but it would be nice to see him play in a better market than Cleveland.
    they nearly beat your sad ass celitics without lebron!

WE'RE COMIN FOR YOU NEXT YEAR :D

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    they nearly beat your sad ass celitics without lebron!

WE'RE COMIN FOR YOU NEXT YEAR :D
    Not to mention Rose will be even better next year with his rookie year out of the way and some professional experience under his belt..
    According to Score 670 reporter David Shuster:

The NY Times says it's a done deal that Lebron is coming to the Bulls but Stephen A. Smith says he's going to Miami. That's why you can't get excited one way or another about this. These guys don't know. They're GUESSING with their so called informed sources. Just let it play out over the next 10 days and then some people will look like real idiots with what they said previous.
    it seems a little too timely that lebron would decide to change his number unless he had to because his old number has been retired by a certain team... CHICAGO IS WHAT HE HAS WANTED ALL ALONG

FUCK MIAMI

Davidtrios wrote:
    According to Score 670 reporter David Shuster:

The NY Times says it's a done deal that Lebron is coming to the Bulls but Stephen A. Smith says he's going to Miami. That's why you can't get excited one way or another about this. These guys don't know. They're GUESSING with their so called informed sources. Just let it play out over the next 10 days and then some people will look like real idiots with what they said previous.

i bet i can find a source that says he's going to play over seas next season. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I want him as a Knick

He should sign with the Nets

He will be a Bull

Please NY stay away from Amare......I see him breaking down over the years and I question his drive.

Joe Johnson and Dirk with a mid level guy is where i would aim for. Bosh will go with LeBron, Boozer doesnt excite me.....Dirk needs a change, even though Dallas has the advantage

maybe theres a sign and trade out there for us