>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    So is Chicago out with the signing of Boozer?

I think the Jordan factor plays heavy in the minds of free agents. Not just following his footsteps, looks like Scottie and mj have had issues with ownership

I think talent wise, Chicago makes the most sense.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    latest tidbit of rumor is....

Leborn is changing a tax bill address from his Akron address to a chicago address
    aw man... i better not have to take back all the shit i've been talking the past few days... :x

i don't know if this means anything. seems odd.

but if anybody cares, his property tax bill is 180,000 :o
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    latest tidbit of rumor is....

Leborn is changing a tax bill address from his Akron address to a chicago address
    aw man... i better not have to take back all the shit i've been talking the past few days... :x

i don't know if this means anything. seems odd.

but if anybody cares, his property tax bill is 180,000 :o

that's insane
    go look at his house...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,126
    with all the media circus regarding James/Wade/Bosh, I gotta say I respect Kevin Durant a whole lot more for the way he did it...

Durant quietly signed a 5 year extension with the Thunder, then thanked the organization and his fans...very classy...plus, I think he's every bit the player those other guys are
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,902
    le bron is going to utah.............is also going to convert to mormonism. :shifty:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    with all the media circus regarding James/Wade/Bosh, I gotta say I respect Kevin Durant a whole lot more for the way he did it...

Durant quietly signed a 5 year extension with the Thunder, then thanked the organization and his fans...very classy...plus, I think he's every bit the player those other guys are

I agree with what ur saying about Durant, he's the real deal. He was also smart in taking the $$ now as opposed to next year due to the CBA being less favorable for players. That's why it would be tough for Melo to turn down denvers offer of 3yrs/65mil

Lebron/Wade/bosh and others picked a good year to be free agents
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I agree with what ur saying about Durant, he's the real deal. He was also smart in taking the $$ now as opposed to next year due to the CBA being less favorable for players. That's why it would be tough for Melo to turn down denvers offer of 3yrs/65mil

Lebron/Wade/bosh and others picked a good year to be free agents
    I'm sure the CBA had a lot to do with Durant going ahead and locking up a deal. I'm more impressed with the way he handled his business and didn't make it a circus. Shows a lot more maturity than the max-offer guys on the FA list.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Any chance he will just retire and go live out his days working for the Peace Corps in Macedonia?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so the cap is 2 mil higher than expected...will this factor into bron's decision? bron/bosh/wade?

2010-11 cap $2M higher than thought
    By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

NBA teams found out Wednesday that the salary cap for next season will be nearly $2 million higher than anticipated, providing additional unforeseen cap space to several teams.

The NBA announced a cap of $58 million for the 2010-11 season, when most teams had budgeted a cap of $56.1 million.

The exact salary cap figure, according to league sources, is $58,044,000, up from $57.7 million in the 2009-10 season.

That means teams such as Miami, New York, New Jersey, Chicago and the Los Angeles Clippers have more spending room than anticipated to accommodate free-agent signings.

The luxury-tax line for the coming season will be $70,307,000, up from $69.9 million.

The mid-level exception for next season is $5.7 million.
    norm wrote:
    so the cap is 2 mil higher than expected...will this factor into bron's decision? bron/bosh/wade?

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

NBA teams found out Wednesday that the salary cap for next season will be nearly $2 million higher than anticipated, providing additional unforeseen cap space to several teams.

The NBA announced a cap of $58 million for the 2010-11 season, when most teams had budgeted a cap of $56.1 million.

The exact salary cap figure, according to league sources, is $58,044,000, up from $57.7 million in the 2009-10 season.

That means teams such as Miami, New York, New Jersey, Chicago and the Los Angeles Clippers have more spending room than anticipated to accommodate free-agent signings.

The luxury-tax line for the coming season will be $70,307,000, up from $69.9 million.

just because you can copy and paste it, doesn't mean you understand it. ;):lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

shhh...don't tell anyone! i'm trying to be as smart as the jeagler ;):lol:
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

shhh...don't tell anyone! i'm trying to be as smart as the jeagler ;):lol:
    no one is that smart.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    no one is that smart.

including the jeagler! :lol::lol:
    Boozer is on the james recruiting table. Lebron to the bulls
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    bet ya a beer that doesn't happen.

oh yeah, i forgot, you don't come to pre-parties. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bet ya a beer that doesn't happen.

oh yeah, i forgot, you don't come to pre-parties. :lol:

i was unfashionably late. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    A lot of rumblings saying LeBron is going to the Heat to join Wade and Bosh. Interesting. IMO this is really the only chance for another team other than the Lakers to win it all next year. Lakers will definitely be in the NBA finals for the fourth straight year, the only team in the west with a chance of beating the Lakers are the Thunder. In the East it's gonna be Heat vs. Celtics in the ECF, Bulls will be fun to watch, Knicks will suck balls again and the Nets and Cavs will be rubbing Icy/Hot on their cornholes because they just got f@#%ked.

However, LeBron's decision does not come for another 18 hours or so and I'm still betting that he returns to Cleveland. Its hard for me to believe that he's gonna break Cleveland's heart on national TV. After all this hoopla he'll look like a hero for returning to his hometown team. I think this whole thing is a gimmick to give the Cavs management a wake up call to get him some real help on the court. Just my opinion.

Or he'll leave Cleveland....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    gonna go to the heat and sell himself short

he knows he needs help to win

lakers heat 2011 finals 8-) bring it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    Unless Bosh, D. Wade and Lebron take pay cuts to leave some space to get some quality players to fill up roster spots 4-12, I don't believe that they will make the Finals next year.

If it was about winning now he would go to Chicago. I'd rather have Rose, Boozer, Deng and Noah than Bosh, D. Wade and who the fuck else knows what. I have always and will still believe that Chi-Town is the best place for him.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Unless Bosh, D. Wade and Lebron take pay cuts to leave some space to get some quality players to fill up roster spots 4-12, I don't believe that they will make the Finals next year.

If it was about winning now he would go to Chicago. I'd rather have Rose, Boozer, Deng and Noah than Bosh, D. Wade and who the fuck else knows what. I have always and will still believe that Chi-Town is the best place for him.
    Wow, Former Govenor Blagojevich is a PJ fan :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327

do you really think that if all 3 players are on the heat, they would need more quality players. Boston won with a big 3 and no one else.

I still think however that Lebron stays in Cleveland. I will lose respect for him if he goes to the heat.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i'd be surprised if lebron goes to miami considering his ego ... i would handicap:

1. cleveland 2-1
    2. chicago 4-1
    3. new jersey 7-1
    4. knicks 8-1

as for bosh and wade ... it's a good move for bosh cuz he really can't carry a team like wade can ... d. wade had like no one last year to help him and they still did decent i think ... they still need a centre in miami cuz he can't guard dwight or any legit 5 for that matter ...
    I think Miami has the inside track

how can he return to Cleveland at this point? He woulda fucked up his teams offseason opportunities in getting Izzo, and maybe other free agents

I'd like to hear his take on that
    polaris_x wrote:
    ... they still need a centre in miami cuz he can't guard dwight or any legit 5 for that matter ...
    bingo....By keeping Wade and adding Bosh, I think the Heat would be better off going out and getting a defensive minded center (Haywood might be best FA option) and a couple of decent reserves with the money they want to use for LeBron.
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I think Miami has the inside track

how can he return to Cleveland at this point? He woulda fucked up his teams offseason opportunities in getting Izzo, and maybe other free agents

I'd like to hear his take on that

Izzo maybe, free agents..not so much. they didn't have any cap space to chase a big name unless it was sign and trade.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Saying the Heat will not be good with Wade, Bosh and Lebron is complete fucking nonsense. You kidding that Haywood would be a better option than Lebron? Please tell me you did not say that.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i'm surprised guys aren't looking at new jersey ... i think lebron on new jersey would be a better team then cleveland now ... that's assuming favors is still 2-3 years away of being a nightly contributor ...
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I think the Yankees will offer him the most money...oh wait, nevermind. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)