>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    whatever happens i just hope its enough to get the NBA out of its year after year after year after year cookie cutter seasons... fuck LA, boston, san antonia, etc... lets get some new blood in the water

itd be nice to see chicago and NY duke it out for the eastern conference title again... its really been too long
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if he doesn't come to chicago, i hope he stays with the cavs, so we don't have to hear about world wide wes anymore.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I want him as a Knick

He should sign with the Nets

He will be a Bull

Please NY stay away from Amare......I see him breaking down over the years and I question his drive.

Joe Johnson and Dirk with a mid level guy is where i would aim for. Bosh will go with LeBron, Boozer doesnt excite me.....Dirk needs a change, even though Dallas has the advantage

maybe theres a sign and trade out there for us

Joe Johnson is the most overated player in the league. he'd be another eddy curry for us. the knicks should try and bring in a guy like dirk and tony parker and make a run at melo next year. melo is a east coast guy and his wife is from new york.

i don't think lebron is coming to ny. he's going to the nets and is bringing wade along. the nets have a good foundation with lopez, yi and favors add in lebron and wade and that's one hell of a team.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    metsfan wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I want him as a Knick

He should sign with the Nets

He will be a Bull

Please NY stay away from Amare......I see him breaking down over the years and I question his drive.

Joe Johnson and Dirk with a mid level guy is where i would aim for. Bosh will go with LeBron, Boozer doesnt excite me.....Dirk needs a change, even though Dallas has the advantage

maybe theres a sign and trade out there for us

Joe Johnson is the most overated player in the league. he'd be another eddy curry for us. the knicks should try and bring in a guy like dirk and tony parker and make a run at melo next year. melo is a east coast guy and his wife is from new york.

i don't think lebron is coming to ny. he's going to the nets and is bringing wade along. the nets have a good foundation with lopez, yi and favors add in lebron and wade and that's one hell of a team.

of coarse Joe is not in the same class as LBJ and Wade..... But as a second option he can flat out light it up!

Problem with Tony Parker IMO is that the spurs don't want anything off the knicks roster. Otherwise I could see Parker being moved cause George hill has emerged as a up and coming combo guard in this league.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    heat surprise the world and get james bosh and keep wade

james as a knick?? :lol::lol:

knicks are gonna overpay joe johnson same shit :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Joe Johnson is no Ed Curry. I'd take a Joe Johnson as my 2 guard any day of the week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    Joe Johnson is no Ed Curry. I'd take a Joe Johnson as my 2 guard any day of the week.

that was a pretty stupid comparison by our resident expert :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "This Thursday LeBron James begins his free agency, and he's being courted by Chicago, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey and the L.A. Clippers. Of course, according to the NBA rules, those teams can only offer him $95 million over five years, while his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, can give him $125 million over six years, meaning we will soon have the answer to the eternal question: would anyone choose to live in Cleveland for $30 million." - Stephen Colbert

:lol:
    i'm so sick of hearing about that 30 million number being lost. in reality, its only 10 million or so on the line...

and Ohio is a great state.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    "This Thursday LeBron James begins his free agency, and he's being courted by Chicago, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey and the L.A. Clippers. Of course, according to the NBA rules, those teams can only offer him $95 million over five years, while his current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, can give him $125 million over six years, meaning we will soon have the answer to the eternal question: would anyone choose to live in Cleveland for $30 million." - Stephen Colbert

ha... perfect as always :lol:

81 wrote:

that was a pretty stupid comparison by our resident expert :lol:

i complety missed who posted it. never trust anybody that doesn't know what city his favorite football team plays in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    norm wrote:

HAHAHA....that's classic.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    I can't wait for this whole free agency thing to be over. Every asshole with a blog or sports column keep saying they have the "inside info" that they know where LBJ is going. Obviously, I pray that he ends up in Chicago, but it's getting pretty old listening to all of the speculation.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I can't wait for this whole free agency thing to be over. Every asshole with a blog or sports column keep saying they have the "inside info" that they know where LBJ is going. Obviously, I pray that he ends up in Chicago, but it's getting pretty old listening to all of the speculation.

How long do we think this is going to take?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

I don't have a blog, or a sports column, but as LBJ's future baby mama, I have the inside info. He will be a Bull, mark my words!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    heard this from a Cubs fan:

The Cubs are Garbage, Michael Jordan is gone...
    Dear God, please bring us Lebron
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    ESPN says its not looking good for Chi-town at this point.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Davidtrios wrote:
    heard this from a Cubs fan:

The Cubs are Garbage, Michael Jordan is gone...
    Dear God, please bring us Lebron
    Has that been their complaint since 1999? :lol:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Heard on ESPN this morning that Lebron wants to know where he is going to sign by July 5th at the latest..
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    81 wrote:
    yea cause joe johnson really took the hawks deep into the playoffs :roll:

So explain to me what joe johnson has ever done in this league to warrant a max contract. Anyways he isn't leaving 30 million dollars more from the hawks.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

ESPN says its not looking good for Chi-town at this point.
    eh... just sounds like the nets made a good impression by meeting with him first and playing the jay-z card... still dont think they'd be the best route if he really wants to win a championship...

but in alot of ways the nets are a brand new team with new owners and new possibilities... maybe even a move to NYC... so i can see the appeal there... not in the shadow of jordan, etc.

im sure the chicago sales pitch will win him over 8-)

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    but in alot of ways the nets are a brand new team with new owners and new possibilities... maybe even a move to NYC... .

I'm sure I read somewhere that their move to Brooklyn was definite, maybe the 2012 season?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

OSo explain to me what joe johnson has ever done in this league to warrant a max contract. Anyways he isn't leaving 30 million dollars more from the hawks.
    I agree he does not deserve a max deal, but ed curry he is not.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

OSo explain to me what joe johnson has ever done in this league to warrant a max contract. Anyways he isn't leaving 30 million dollars more from the hawks.
    I agree he does not deserve a max deal, but ed curry he is not.

He signed a $124 million 5 year contract. :shock:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

He signed a $124 million 5 year contract. :shock:

119, 6 year but does it really matter at that level?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... buzz070110

really?

but what can i say, we go to a pair of bulls game each season, so we are enablers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Sounds like the Bulls are getting close with Wade.
    yup... everything thats wrong with the NBA... fuckin publicity circus

pretty pathetic if you ask me... "lets make the people of cleveland realize how much they need me by pretending to leave" :roll:
    it wastes people's time, it ties up sports news, it gets people's hopes up

ALL TO SELL FUCKIN SNEAKERS

you could get that same appreciation from WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP

but its not about that at this point...

fuck lebron... bring wade and bosh to chicago

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Bosh is more about the $$ than Lebron, at least Wade and Lebron are willing to leave for less than their respected clubs can offer..... Bosh not so much. It's been said he's less of an off court money maker than Wade/James.... But come on dude, ur still gonna get PAID and u hold all the cards. If I were the raptors I'd say fuck off bosh! Big deal u won't get Anderson verajo or however you spell his side show bob looking ass. Bosh has annoyed some teams with his antics

don't hate on lebron.... I like when a player
    Has all these owners drooling and willing to sell their first born. He's flat out a money maker and if he didn't grow up in the Cleveland area his choice would be much easier
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited July 2010
    so the espn circle jerk will end Thursday at 9pm when bron will announce where he's going :roll:
    Post edited by norm on