>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    81 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I think Miami has the inside track

how can he return to Cleveland at this point? He woulda fucked up his teams offseason opportunities in getting Izzo, and maybe other free agents

I'd like to hear his take on that

Izzo maybe, free agents..not so much. they didn't have any cap space to chase a big name unless it was sign and trade.

i think the izzo thing is huge, byron Scott has been out there.... If he was the #1 target, they would not have wasted their time flirting with izzo... Maybe This was Lebrons way to say he doesn't want Izzo, who knows anymore :)
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,126
    I didn't say they would be bad with James, Wade, and Bosh. I'm just saying that they would still have certain weaknesses that a team like Orlando could exploit. Obviously LeBron is better than Haywood, but that wouldn't necessarily equate to a better team.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I didn't say they would be bad with James, Wade, and Bosh. I'm just saying that they would still have certain weaknesses that a team like Orlando could exploit. Obviously LeBron is better than Haywood, but that wouldn't necessarily equate to a better team.

Fair enough. I probably agree but I think those three would be able to expose other teams much more than their lack of a dominant center would expose them.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,333

having leBron instead of Haywood certainly equates to a better team. To think otherwise is just silly.

I get your point as Miami would be weak at C, but still, better with LeBron than without. Every team would be.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Fair enough. I probably agree but I think those three would be able to expose other teams much more than their lack of a dominant center would expose them.
    For the regular season you're right. With him, I think they are the odds on favorite to win the East; however, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them lose a playoff series.

having leBron instead of Haywood certainly equates to a better team. To think otherwise is just silly.

I get your point as Miami would be weak at C, but still, better with LeBron than without. Every team would be.
    I get the point that they are better with him than without him. I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that the best team doesn't necessarily have to have the best player. I think at some point you'll have diminishing returns with Wade and James on the same team, and I think that would be enough to prevent them from winning a title.

If he goes there and they do win the title, I'll come back and eat crow.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    WELL I JUST READ SOMETHING INTERESTING.

MSG (THE DOLAN'S) MADE 20.5 MILLION yesterday when their stock went up 6.4 % with all the lebron /knicks talk

great life
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

MSG (THE DOLAN'S) MADE 20.5 MILLION yesterday when their stock went up 6.4 % with all the lebron /knicks talk

great life

I heard that last night as well
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    I get the point that they are better with him than without him. I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that the best team doesn't necessarily have to have the best player. I think at some point you'll have diminishing returns with Wade and James on the same team, and I think that would be enough to prevent them from winning a title.

there is no way they don't win if he goes to miami ... assuming they are healthy ... the thing about wade and james is that they guard their position really well too ... they just aren't offensive ... you could easily pick up a bunch of min-salary guys and win with those 3 ... i just don't see lebron going to a team where he isn't the man ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    CROJAM95 wrote:

great life

and it's down 5% today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

I hear what you are saying and with other players I would agree. However, even though James is a self-centered bastard off the court, his unselfishness on it makes everyone he plays with better. It would be no different with Wade.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    81 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

great life

and it's down 5% today.

life's a bitch ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I don't follow the NBA much but how classless would it be for him to stage this big media whore-ish move and not re-sign with Cleveland ?

Isn't he from Cleveland ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I don't follow the NBA much but how classless would it be for him to stage this big media whore-ish move and not re-sign with Cleveland ?

akron...but yeah, he's from cleveland. he's also a fraud...being a yankee and cowboy fan.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

akron...but yeah, he's from cleveland. he's also a fraud...being a yankee and cowboy fan.

Wow...No wonder this charade is going on

Talk about sticking to the home town fans if he leaves

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Is there any real reason to return to Cleveland? I mean, he'd be returning to the same team that has no chance, right? Shouldn't they have been making some moves this whole time to find him better teammates?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    What time is this media circus tonite? I can't take much more speculation.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=y ... ency070810
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Is there any real reason to return to Cleveland? I mean, he'd be returning to the same team that has no chance, right? Shouldn't they have been making some moves this whole time to find him better teammates?

I don't know what their Cap situation is..but he's not guaranteed to win no matter where he goes

Anyone hear the rumor that delonte west nailed his mom, it's been out for a while now

that's a reason to leave :)
  • Did you hear about the limited edition Lebron James iPhone that Apple is putting out? It has all the same features except that it's vibrate-only since it doesn't have a ring.

:lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so if he goes to miami, how long will it be before riles gets back behind the bench? 10-15 games? :lol:
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    polaris_x wrote:
    christ... i cant believe i read all that

well written though... best take on it i've read so far... screw all the guessing i've heard everywhere else
    Did you hear about the limited edition Lebron James iPhone that Apple is putting out? It has all the same features except that it's vibrate-only since it doesn't have a ring.

nice :lol:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    Did you hear about the limited edition Lebron James iPhone that Apple is putting out? It has all the same features except that it's vibrate-only since it doesn't have a ring.

nice :mrgreen:

i like the kobe edition ...5 rings b4 voicemail ;)
    If we are talking rings, don't forget Duncan... Pop added some nice role players Horry kerr, finley, Barry but that team was made up by the draft!! Not some trade that had people scratching their heads, or big free agent stars

ginobli and Parker ..... 2nd round I believe

ginobli's still the baddest white dude since Larry legend
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    ginobli's still the baddest white dude since Larry legend
    ginobli's still the biggest whiney bitch since the world cup 8-)

and duncan is proof that the goonies could've made a fortune teaching sloth to play ball

i've never seen winning look so dull

Whiney?? Everyone lobbys for calls

ugly? U watch game 7 this year, real exciting

boring?? Maybe personality wise... They had some pretty explosive teams on both ends

it just goes to show double standards. U take a shot at Duncan whose a quiet type dude.... Yet you have a problem with Lebron being an attention whore

I don't get it
    manu...can't stand that balding tool.

i do like Duncan :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    manu...can't stand that balding tool.

i do like Duncan :mrgreen:

Hey everyone's entitled...but that bald dude put his body on the line many times for team success. That broken nose this year was the most recent example
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    it just goes to show double standards. U take a shot at Duncan whose a quiet type dude.... Yet you have a problem with Lebron being an attention whore
    seriously?

glad everythings not that black and white...

I'm not entitled to like a guy that falls somewhere in the middle of that drastically different spectrum?

FUCK THE SPURS