>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    He will be announcing his decision Thursday at 9
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    norm wrote:
    so the espn circle jerk will end Thursday at 9pm when bron will announce where he's going :roll:

Oh be quiet u greedy bastard ;)
    do u even know what it's like the last ten years? Oooooo u guys didn't win for a couple of years when shaq left, oooooo

hey there have even been some rumblings that bosh could join the lakers in a sign n trade, as far fetched as it seems

hey, stern thru u guys a huge bone with the kwame fir gasol trade( I know, I know lil gasol was in the deal)

u never know Norm, Xmas in July could come to lakerland
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    so the espn circle jerk will end Thursday at 9pm when bron will announce where he's going :roll:

do u even know what it's like the last ten years? Oooooo u guys didn't win for a couple of years when shaq left, oooooo

hey there have even been some rumblings that bosh could join the lakers in a sign n trade, as far fetched as it seems

hey, stern thru u guys a huge bone with the kwame fir gasol trade( I know, I know lil gasol was in the deal)

:lol:

it's got nothing to do with the lakers...this whole taking a week to decide when he's had like months, regardless of having to wait for july 1st...it's not like he didn't know what the offers were gonna be...it's immature and disgusting

but, i would love for him to go to ny...i'd love to renew the ny-la rivalry...hasn't really been one since the 70's and i barely remember it :D
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,220
    norm wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol:

it's got nothing to do with the lakers...this whole taking a week to decide when he's had like months, regardless of having to wait for july 1st...it's not like he didn't know what the offers were gonna be...it's immature and disgusting

but, i would love for him to go to ny...i'd love to renew the ny-la rivalry...hasn't really been one since the 70's and i barely remember it :D

you mean that one with the clippers right....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    norm wrote:

I just came on to post about this.

Is there any doubt ESPN is just a fucking marketing machine?

Absolutely pathetic.

Oh, and it was LeBron's reps that contacted ESPN ... he's so fucking full of himself. :roll:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Absolutely pathetic.

Oh, and it was LeBron's reps that contacted ESPN ... he's so fucking full of himself. :roll:
    Forgot this part of it though.

Those sources said that James' representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided.
    NERDS!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Make no mistake about it ... it's about him.

Sure raise money ... fine, that's nice .... but, it's an hour long sepcial about him.

For fuck's sake ... what are they going to talk about ... for an hour?

Win a fucking championship then the hour long specials will come.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Absolutely pathetic.

Forgot this part of it though.

Those sources said that James' representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided.

it's great that he's doing that but c'mon...this helps him as much as it helps the b&g club

yeah, jim said it better :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is vince mcmahon part of his inner circle. i'll tune it with 5 minutes to go for the actual annoucement...or keep an eye one this thread
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i hope this thread is an indication of how the rest of the nation feels

lebron had a chance here... people opened their arms to him and all that good shit... and he waited just a little too long

at this point he looks like such a cocky asshole

fuck ESPN and NBA for feeding into this nonsense
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    i got 50 bucks say he has a hat of each team on a table in front of him at one point. this is his national signing day.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i got 50 bucks say he has a hat of each team on a table in front of him at one point. this is his national signing day.
    As long as he doesn't do what Terrell Pryor did on Signing day. ;)
    NERDS!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i'm sick of Lebron James.
    there, i said it.
    and i feel better.
    g'night.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    To be fair to Lebron, he's not some sort of Mike Vick, Allen Iverson type. He's trying to take the Bull(no pun intended) by the horns and be in the drivers seat as a smart businessman. He's not out shooting at people and acting like some gang banger by all accounts. Owners are the ones who have helped create this circus, my Knicks are guilty too by somewhat admitting the last 2 seasons meant zilch cause they had a hard-on for Lebron.

Things are developing(players moving around) that have made this last a few more days. The Espn's of the world will also look to suck this shit dry and make money on it. For gods sake they have been on his ass since HS....i remember seeing his games on tv and being like wtf is this........its him vs a bunch of 5'5 white dudes :lol:
    81 wrote:
    As long as he doesn't do what Terrell Pryor did on Signing day. ;)

:D

it's all good, if you are Buckeye fan.

OH
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    this shit is worse than brett favre. no one gives a fuck. the NBA sucks

dear lebron,

go the fuck away. or just sign with someone so I don't have to hear about it anymore

thanks
    Wade and Bosh to Miami. No details on whether Bosh is a sign and trade yet.
    NERDS!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Fixer wrote:
    this shit is worse than brett favre. no one gives a fuck. the NBA sucks

dear lebron,

go the fuck away. or just sign with someone so I don't have to hear about it anymore

thanks

its hard to out douche farve but i think he just has
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Well at least Lebron didn't pull an arod..... Opting out during the world series, and I'm a Yankee fan

Scott boras would really take this shit to epic douche levels

the terell Owens thing was worse too
    This Wade and Bosh move has given the Knicks a shot at getting him now.

It's gonna be between Cleveland and NYC.
    NERDS!

I think Chicago is still in it...... But I think it would be the ultimate f u to Cleveland with the history and Midwest thing

go knicks :)

Crap...Chicago is going to get anouother Ron Mercer :twisted:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    LeBron James = Attention Whore
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    unsung wrote:

No kidding. I mean...an exclusive hour coverage, and press conference about his decision? :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dcfaithful wrote:
    unsung wrote:

No kidding. I mean...an exclusive hour coverage, and press conference about his decision? :roll:
    What are they going to talk about for the other 59 minutes :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    unsung wrote:

About how awesome he is and how many rings he has won :lol:
    sounds like he is heading to miami or staying in cleveland now.

Chicago is going to be left out in the cold. at this point it looks like 2000 all over again. yeah, they can still sign boozer or lee to play forward, but they have a big gaping hole in the back court. i suggest taking a look at McGrady.

this sucks. perhaps they shouldn't do the Kirk trade, it's not official yet, and they can't technically, make a deal until the 8th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    dcfaithful wrote:
    unsung wrote:

All I know is that Bret Farve will be watching this and figuring out how he can have his TWO hour special anouncing his return to the Vikings this year.
    /at least he has won a title
    //and holds most of the important QB records
    ///and a lot of the bad ones
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    dcfaithful wrote:
    unsung wrote:

Reporters would be happy to ask him questions all day if they could.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    jimed14 wrote:
    Make no mistake about it ... it's about him.

Sure raise money ... fine, that's nice .... but, it's an hour long sepcial about him.

For fuck's sake ... what are they going to talk about ... for an hour?

Win a fucking championship then the hour long specials will come.

Start with one. Win six then begin to compare yourself to Kobe or Jordan.