>>>Official Lebron James Page

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited July 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
The Cavs fired their coach Mike Brown in a possible effort to hire someone that'll make LBJ happy (Phil Jackson, Van Gundy, etc).

Personally, I hope he'll come to the Bulls along with Joe Johnson and win like 4 titles.
Post edited by davidtrios on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Davidtrios wrote:
    The Cavs fired their coach Mike Brown in a possible effort to hire someone that'll make LBJ happy (Phil Jackson, Van Gundy, etc).

Personally, I hope he'll come to the Bulls along with Joe Johnson and win like 4 titles.
    The Bulls should get James and Jackson.. smart move if they can.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    D Rose
    J Johnson
    L Deng
    L James
    K Noah

K Hinrich
    T Gibson
    J Johnson
    role player d
    role player e
    role player f

Not too shabbadabadoo.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Shit, I read a report that Brown got the pink slip. damn media!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I don't really understand how Rose and James would be a good fit. They are very similar players who are both the main ball handlers, splitting time seems like a waste for both of them. There are a couple other players out there that might fit Chicago a little better, no?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Lebron WILL come to Chicago and I will make beautiful babies with him. (Sorry Davidtrios, I love you with all my heart, but its KING JAMES!).
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I don't really understand how Rose and James would be a good fit. They are very similar players who are both the main ball handlers, splitting time seems like a waste for both of them. There are a couple other players out there that might fit Chicago a little better, no?

It'd be ok. Rose played quite a bit of 2 guard this year. But to have two players that can take the ball to the hole at any time...both can finish, both can shoot. that would be pimp.

Maybe some of Rose's no quit would rub off on James as well. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Lebron WILL come to Chicago and I will make beautiful babies with him. (Sorry Davidtrios, I love you with all my heart, but its KING JAMES!).

you if he impregnantes you, he'll deny that it's his and you wont get a dime of child support unless he agrees to a blood test.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    th_LebronKnicks.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    th_LebronKnicks.jpg

prepare for dissapointment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Who won the game last night? I blacked out.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Is it possible to black out for the next 2 months and avoid the absolutely horrible media coverage that is bound to come. Think Brett Favre times 10000000000
    Lebron Watch 2010
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    they should fire brown ... although ultimately the players were awful on the cavs this series ... his offensive sets aren't much to work with ... each time boston came down - they got a good shot ...

i love how these guys have to get traded or move on with free agency so they can win a championship ... what happened to leading your team? ...
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Is it possible to black out for the next 2 months and avoid the absolutely horrible media coverage that is bound to come. Think Brett Favre times 10000000000

It's going to be awful. I can see it now, "LeBron sneezes and wipes his nose with his sleeve. Full story tonight on the 6pm Sportscenter."
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    5 things

1. phil jackson isn't leaving the lakers. he's married to the owners daughter and the lakers will always be the lakers. god i can't believe said that. FUCK LA

2. james wants to leave his own mark on a franchise. seriously who wants to play in jordans shodows in Chicago. that be career suicide.

3. he's coming to the knicks if bosh or wade are promised to be signed the knicks

4. i'm fucking sick of the talk already in ny bout him coming here

Wishfulthinking.jpg
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Wade isn't leaving Miami.

the whole Jordan shadow thing is silly. that's be like albert saying he doesn't want to play in NY because of all the shadows there....

or anybody not wanting to play in montral for the candians because of all the ghosts there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    81 wrote:

the whole Jordan shadow thing is silly. that's be like albert saying he doesn't want to play in NY because of all the shadows there....

or anybody not wanting to play in montral for the candians because of all the ghosts there.
    what shadows do the knicks have besides fraizer and reed
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    This is sooo last night ... but, I got a chuckle out of it.

photo-225x300.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I think Lebron's stayin put. Let him pick the coach and big free agent cough Amare cough and he'll be much better off.

New York is a disaster. MJ is untouchable in Chitown. Miami's gonna worry about Wade and a big man.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    In the Final Analysis, Time For Some Hard Truths For Cavaliers

This puts it all in some perspective for Cav fans...

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

what shadows do the knicks have besides fraizer and reed

Charles Smith getting stuffed over and over.....oh wait, that's part of Jordan's and Pippen's shadow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    LeBron James and John Calipari together in Chicago? That might be what it will take to sign James to a free-agent deal, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune .

The Tribune says basketball power broker "Worldwide" William Wesley is trying to sell teams on the pair as a package deal, according to league sources.

The frenzy over the impending free-agency of James began picking up even more steam after the Cavaliers were stunned by the Celtics in the second round.

Calipari was a fixture on the sidelines during playoff games in Chicago and Cleveland, leading to speculation he might be leaving Kentucky for the NBA. He adamantly denied those reports, but the paper says another source contacted the Bulls over the weekend.

According to the report, teams with cap room and coaching vacancies like the Nets and Clippers have also been approached about the James-Calipari package deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/05/1 ... d-package/
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    jimed14 wrote:
    photo-225x300.jpg
    Saw someone at the Hartford pre-party wearing this on Saturday night.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    norm wrote:
    LeBron James and John Calipari together in Chicago? That might be what it will take to sign James to a free-agent deal, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune .

The Tribune says basketball power broker "Worldwide" William Wesley is trying to sell teams on the pair as a package deal, according to league sources.

The frenzy over the impending free-agency of James began picking up even more steam after the Cavaliers were stunned by the Celtics in the second round.

Calipari was a fixture on the sidelines during playoff games in Chicago and Cleveland, leading to speculation he might be leaving Kentucky for the NBA. He adamantly denied those reports, but the paper says another source contacted the Bulls over the weekend.

According to the report, teams with cap room and coaching vacancies like the Nets and Clippers have also been approached about the James-Calipari package deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/05/1 ... d-package/

Calipari shot this down last week but I don't know why Worldwide Wes would be shopping the idea if it were not true. I also don't get how it makes any fucking sense. A dickhead move if lebron gets a coach fired for someone who has 0 NBA success.
    in the paper today, they had the odds posted

from memory
    Cavs were 1-1
    Chicago was 5-1 or 7-1
    then the knicks, nets, field at 25-1 then miami and sombeody else at 40-1
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    th_LebronKnicks.jpg

prepare for dissapointment

not dissappointed yet,...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... ansom.html

When LeBron James hits the free agent market, expect New York Knicks to launch star-studded pursuit
    BY Frank Isola
    DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

amd_lebron_jay-z.jpg

Grant and Tamia Hill had heard testimonials from Jerry Seinfeld and Spike Lee urging the couple to make New York their home and the Knicks their team for the next six years.

It was an impressive presentation for a franchise that in the summer of 2000 was trying to sign Hill to a roster that already included Hill's boyhood idol, Patrick Ewing, as well as Latrell Sprewell and Allan Houston. The Hills were flattered that the Knicks had flown a small army to Detroit that included Chazz Palminteri, Star Jones and the late Peter Boyle.

Everything was going smoothly until the actor Leon appeared on a video screen to clue Hill into some of the other benefits of being a big star in the Big Apple.

"Looking back it was funny," Hill says. "He told me that if I came to New York I'll have loads of women. My wife just looked at me. She wasn't smiling."

Hill eventually worked out a sign-and-trade with the Pistons and ended up with the Orlando Magic. The Leon faux pas wasn't a deal-breaker. The Knicks simply didn't have the salary-cap space to sign Hill.

That won't be the case this time around. The Knicks have the financial flexibility to sign two "max" free agents and their plan is to sign LeBron James and any player LeBron James wants to play with.

It's an obvious yet ambitious plan that the Knicks will carry out beginning at 12:01 on July 1, when James can officially become a free agent. The Knicks have recruited free agents before but no one of the magnitude of James, who is being courted by just about every team in the league.

And since the Knicks don't have a successful team to use as a selling point, the club intends to use any and every resource possible to convince James that New York is the only place big enough for the NBA's two-time MVP.

"They'll probably do it in a way that no one else can do it," Hill told the Daily News. "For a lot of these guys it will be the first time they've been recruited. A lot of these guys didn't go to college. A guy like LeBron, he never went through that experience. The Knicks are going to do it right."

John Gabriel, the Knicks' director of pro scouting and free agency, is the lead man in recruiting James. Ten years ago, Gabriel was the Orlando general manager when the club signed Tracy McGrady and Hill to max contracts after failing to convince Tim Duncan to leave San Antonio. It is worth noting that the Magic never won a playoff series with McGrady and Hill, who was injured during most of his time in Orlando. But Gabriel was successful in signing two of the three biggest free agents that summer.
    platessmall.jpg
    I think Lebron is too independent to be JayZ's bitch.
    Davidtrios wrote:

?

theyre buddies.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

?

theyre buddies.

Did Jay-Z's portion of the Nets get sold to the Russian? Otherwise that is the worst picture the writer could have used.