**THE 2010 NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD**

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    Congrats for the Canucks for getting into the second round :clap::clap::clap::clap: Atleast one good Canadian team will be advancing :D

Boy that 1 Sedin twin got lucky for wearing a visor. We could have had another Salming incident. That skate would have mangled him. But you probably would have been able to tell them apart now.

Now I hope the Caps can finish off the Habs tonight.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    How about them Habs?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Congrats for the Canucks for getting into the second round :clap::clap::clap::clap: Atleast one good Canadian team will be advancing :D

Boy that 1 Sedin twin got lucky for wearing a visor. We could have had another Salming incident. That skate would have mangled him. But you probably would have been able to tell them apart now.

Now I hope the Caps can finish off the Habs tonight.
    yah that was CRAZY!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    How about them Habs?

OK this worked the last time and I want it to work again.

GoHabsGo.jpg

Let's see if the GREAT *8* can get it done in ...Treal. Go CAPS!

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Wings/Coyotes game is posted on tsn.com for 9 EST Tuesday night
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,572
    How about them Habs?

Tonight, they will lose. I'm sorry!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Thomas Vanek is playing tonight for the Sabres. Hopefully they could net a PPG. Would love to at least see a Game 7 in this series.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    cant even watch buffalo.. stuck with the caps dam vs
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    cant even watch buffalo.. stuck with the caps dam vs

I hear ya and I'm here in DC it's blacked out but why can't they show the Bruins game?

Man is it ever loud in Montreal, score that didn't take long.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Slow start by the Caps and the home ice fans are going off. Got to win those faceoffs.

• jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    PPG by Boston, gives the good guys the 1-0 lead. :D
    jmurray wrote:
    PPG by Boston, gives the good guys the 1-0 lead. :D

Thanks I'm watching my phone for instant updates but you were much quicker. Go B's common001.gif

LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

2-0 B's PPG#2
    jmurray wrote:
    2-0 B's PPG#2

My phone is way too slow I still haven't gotten an update. Stay hot B's

g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    2-0 B's PPG#2

My phone is way too slow I still haven't gotten an update. Stay hot B's

2-1 now
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Horrible turnover by Wideman in his own zone ... ugh.

Still up 2-1.

C'mon B's ... end this shit tonight!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    can Montreal go another 25 minutes in this defensive shell?

I hope so :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    Washington is looking frustrated... and Halak seems to be in their heads...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    YES, 3-1 Bruins baby!

EDIT: effin Ryder's turn for the horrible turn over, it's 3-2 now.
    jmurray wrote:
    YES, 3-1 Bruins baby!

Awww man this is sweet I'm now watching the game on ATDHE.NET and 2 scores in 30 seconds.

Peace

So close on that open net!

YES YES YES YES!

g under p wrote:
    YES YES YES YES!

WOOO
    Game 7 for the Habs and the Caps and I'm going to have a heart attack with the Bruins game 4-3 now.

Yes we win and move on, bring on the Penquins.

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    g under p wrote:
    Hope you enjoyed it. I'm certainly glad the Caps are out but I'm looking at a Penguin repeat!!!
    #FHP
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    can Montreal go another 25 minutes in this defensive shell?

I hope so :)
    :)
    g under p wrote:

If the Habs win, then the Bruins get Philly right?
    jmurray wrote:
    g under p wrote:

You know i think you might be right, whatever we're going to face somebody for sure.

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    g under p wrote:

You know i think you might be right, whatever we're going to face somebody for sure.
    Montreal wins you get Philadelphia, Montreal loses you get The Penguints.