MYYYYYYYYYYYY goodness.
    Samuelsson = MY NEW HERO
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well that game was a big bucket o'shit :evil: :evil:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:
    I am wearing my Clippers jersey.. Go Wings!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    norm wrote:
    I am wearing my Clippers jersey.. Go Wings!!!

:lol::lol:
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    norm wrote:

Gonna have to disagree with that assessment Normie. Sorry :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    norm wrote:

:evil: :twisted:
    DO IT FOR STEVE---->
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    norm wrote:

And I must agree with your disagreement!
    (and extend more appologies to you, mr. norm!)
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    haffajappa wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Lovin' your avatar :thumbup:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Go Habs!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    haffajappa wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Lovin' your avatar :thumbup:
    mr. 7 play off goals finally takes the avatar crown away from Gord Downie !
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    Damm them Habs. If Ovie and the rest of them Russian bums (Semen) play like they care a little more, maybe they would have disposed of the Habs in front of their fans last night. Ovie just doesn't seem to have that passion this yr. Hope them Caps can pull it together.

Good for the Canucks. Lou and the rest of them stepped up. What was that kid thinking when he went to fight Rypien. Did he really want his faced caved in. Not to sharp :crazy:

Go Pens, big game today. i believe Sidney will be unstoppable tonight
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Rygar wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

Yeah you got 5 more games, but your pain will be worse than mine. I knew we wouldn't make the playoffs, you guys got in got a sniff, then taken away just like that...big tease, all for nothing. It was a good game though.
    I'd rather make the post season a few times in a row than not ;)
    A good two periods, lol, FORE!

For the trouble of not maling the playoffs, they get the number 2 pick next year...oh wait...thats rights forgot they traded it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

For the trouble of not maling the playoffs, they get the number 2 pick next year...oh wait...thats rights forgot they traded it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Its all part of the master plan.
    You watch, the Montreal brass will follow suit once they relize their team is too small to win anything. :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Its all part of the master plan.
    You watch, the Montreal brass will follow suit once they relize their team is too small to win anything. :D
    Well now we've won 2 games more than anticipated ;)
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Huge win by the Sabres. They have looked really good for 2 straight games. I think they should be up in the series. I read that the Sabres have lead almost 200 minutes of the series, and Boston has only lead 19 minutes of time.
    Regardless, Buffalo hasnrt been able to hold the lead every game and Boston has gotten some big goals and they lead the series.

It should be a really good Game 6. I obviously hope it goes to 7. Great series though with a ton of hitting and nasty play (which is a little uncharacteristic of both teams). I loved watching 3 guys drag Chara down at the end of the game last night like he was some monster. Its good to see a little vinegar in Buffalo/Boston games. It used to be a good rivalry but it has gone stale. Its also cool to see half the Portland Pirates playing so well in the playoffs.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Stoked about the Philadelphia Flyers !! Last in , first to advance . They've already exceded my expectations. Seven goaltenders in a season is the normal formula for suc , not suc-cess. Enjoyed the hard fought, gritty, series vs. NJ immensely. I've never seen so many guys giving up the body, or face, to block shots. They'll need more of the same in the EC semi series, but I've no illusions of grandeur.

Ian Laperriere , YOU ARE THE MAN !!!
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • dear buffalo

please push it to 7

pens need a win tonight and some extra rest after thursday's diuble header

tonight we do what pens do best, win playoff games on the road

GO PENS!!!
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
    dear buffalo

please push it to 7

pens need a win tonight and some extra rest after thursday's diuble header

tonight we do what pens do best, win playoff games on the road

GO PENS!!!

:clap::clap: :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    Wings came on strong late in the game last night.
    Wrap it up at home on Sunday boys!
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    go sens :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    Go Hawks!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Huge win by the Sabres. They have looked really good for 2 straight games. I think they should be up in the series. I read that the Sabres have lead almost 200 minutes of the series, and Boston has only lead 19 minutes of time.
    Regardless, Buffalo hasnrt been able to hold the lead every game and Boston has gotten some big goals and they lead the series.

It should be a really good Game 6. I obviously hope it goes to 7. Great series though with a ton of hitting and nasty play (which is a little uncharacteristic of both teams). I loved watching 3 guys drag Chara down at the end of the game last night like he was some monster. Its good to see a little vinegar in Buffalo/Boston games. It used to be a good rivalry but it has gone stale. Its also cool to see half the Portland Pirates playing so well in the playoffs.

SabresTrinity.jpg

Big time win by the Sabres, a momentum shifter as they return to home ice the series is there for the taking for them.

That said I'm hoping the BRUINS will kick some ass tomorrow.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    g under p wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

SabresTrinity.jpg

Big time win by the Sabres, a momentum shifter as they return to home ice the series is there for the taking for them.

That said I'm hoping the BRUINS will kick some ass tomorrow.

Peace

Thats an awesome logo combining all 3 they have used.
    that was fucking crazy!!! i turned it on just as the boarding penalty was called...outstanding!! :mrgreen:
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    that was a sweet ass blackhawks game! wow
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    Bullshit game winner.. Hossa should have been thrown out of the game for the penalty IMO. And he should most definitely be suspended.. I am no Pred fan but fair is fair.. ask Ove!! Ward on Nashville was right there for the last 2 goals and didn't do shit.. He has gotta be hating it right now
  • jmsjms Posts: 243
    I have never seen anything as bad as Nashville's PP. That loss today is going to hurt all summer.
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    jms wrote:
    I have never seen anything as bad as Nashville's PP. That loss today is going to hurt all summer.
    0 for 22 I think.
    Can't win with that pp.

Sens go down tonight.
    Couldn't hold on to a big lead.

I hope Col. can force a game 7.Then win. :twisted:
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Bullshit game winner.. Hossa should have been thrown out of the game for the penalty IMO. And he should most definitely be suspended.. I am no Pred fan but fair is fair.. ask Ove!! Ward on Nashville was right there for the last 2 goals and didn't do shit.. He has gotta be hating it right now

3 things...Ovie a repeat offender, Campbell was hurt, the Nashville player skated off on his own power, the hot was not as severe.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon