2010 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Comments

• KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    I'll be at the game on Friday. Should be a loud one. I think the Hawks win in five, but a sweep would be great.

Go Hawks!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Get your brooms ready...
  • i have a feeling it'll be a blowout...sharks played hawks extremely close for 3 games and lost all 3...thats gotta be demoralizing enough to not play hard today
    i have a feeling it'll be a blowout...sharks played hawks extremely close for 3 games and lost all 3...thats gotta be demoralizing enough to not play hard today

Yeah, that was a brutal loss for SJ on Friday. I still think they'll bring a good effort today, but their confidence has to be way down.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    GOING TO THE CUP :mrgreen:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    NIce come back.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Be very afraid Philly......Be very afraid
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    Sawyer wrote:
    PHUCK PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Sawyer wrote:

and cincy :D ...but I hate the city of Philadelphia. The meanest white trash I have ever met....I prefer friendly white trash
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

and cincy :D ...but I hate the city of Philadelphia. The meanest white trash I have ever met....I prefer friendly white trash
    if it wasnt for rocky and always sunny they would have nothing going for them...

oh and ben franklin... hes cool
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

Chicago will be partying tonight.....

FUCK YEAH!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Chicago will be partying tonight.....

FUCK YEAH!!!!

There will be dancing in the streets.

A hard fought, well played series.
    Nice shirt.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

if it wasnt for rocky and always sunny they would have nothing going for them...

philly doesn't have the cubs so that's something going for them. too bad we can't export them to canada
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    81 wrote:

philly doesn't have the cubs so that's something going for them. too bad we can't export them to canada

Fuck that, we got one to many baseball teams and basketball teams in the country. You can send Phoenix Coyotes to Winterpeg, that will work.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    hilarious that this thread didn't start until a week before april. way to be die hard fans

congrats on the hawks making the finals...chicago is a great city, love it. this thread is a kinda weak though
    The Fixer wrote:
    hilarious that this thread didn't start until a week before april. way to be die hard fans

congrats on the hawks making the finals...chicago is a great city, love it. this thread is a kinda weak though

I can't wait until we stomp all over Philly. Phuck Philly!
    Ahhh I cannot wait until Saturday for game 1!

Hawks in 5 is my prediction. What does everyone else have?
  • i agree, hawks in 5
    clearly, my page one predictions were just downright bad. good thing i'm much of a gambler. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327

both the Hawks and the flyers are similar teams. good defense, great young players and 2 goalies playing very well. this will not end in 5 games. this will go 6 maybe 7 games and even thought i am a flyers fan i feel no shame in saying Flyers are going to have a hard series but the one major advantage we have is that we have players who have won cups before and i think that is a major advantage.

I just hope for a great series and hope that the refs don't decide these games.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    fife wrote:

both the Hawks and the flyers are similar teams. good defense, great young players and 2 goalies playing very well. this will not end in 5 games. this will go 6 maybe 7 games and even thought i am a flyers fan i feel no shame in saying Flyers are going to have a hard series but the one major advantage we have is that we have players who have won cups before and i think that is a major advantage.

I think there's three players on each side so I think that's awash.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    The Fixer wrote:

I can't wait until we stomp all over Philly. Phuck Philly!

LMAO!!!

"PHUCK" Philly!

:D
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    fife wrote:

I think there's three players on each side so I think that's awash.

Off the top of my head..

CHI - Madden,Ladd

PHI-Pronger and coach Lavy

Don't forget CHI has the black cat Hossa !

Has there been a Stanley Cup Final with 2 No Name Goalies before ??
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I'll be at game one, and if it goes to five, I'll be at that one too. I'd love to see the Hawks in five. I don't expect a sweep, but if they can sweep SJ, they can sweep the Flyers.

My prediction is Hawks in five or six.

Philly has no advantage that I can see. Seven games....................no way.

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    The Fixer wrote:

Do the Flyers even have a thread? Hillarious that the Flyers weren't even in the playoffs at that point.

Good Luck, you'll need it.

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Kevinman wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Do the Flyers even have a thread? Hillarious that the Flyers weren't even in the playoffs at that point.

it's only been going on all season
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84578

not that a thread is going to make a difference. it's all in the Hockey God's hands now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Kevinman wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Know what I find even more hilarious? How you guys averaged 5,000 fucking people a home game, and that none of these said home games were even televised in your own city. Now THAT is fucking hilarious. Talk about posers - with a chincy owner, who you should be thanking your false gods is dead.
    Kevinman wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Know what I find even more hilarious? How you guys averaged 5,000 fucking people a home game, and that none of these said home games were even televised in your own city. Now THAT is fucking hilarious. Talk about posers - with a chincy owner, who you should be thanking your false gods is dead.

Hey man, it's not our fault our owner was a complete fucking disgrace. It is pretty sad that it took Wirtz dying to turn this organization around. But, you gotta admit this turnaround by the Hawks has been pretty amazing.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Kevinman wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Ummm I guess you dont post much here because you missed all 94 pages of it!!

Doesn't matter how you got to the dance as long as you're in the dance !

LET'S GO FLYERS !!!!!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Hey man, it's not our fault our owner was a complete fucking disgrace. It is pretty sad that it took Wirtz dying to turn this organization around. But, you gotta admit this turnaround by the Hawks has been pretty amazing.

It sucks what they did to the team. If the Flyers weren't in it, i'd pull for the Hawks. It's going to be pretty crazy around these parts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg