MAY 13 BRISTOW, VA ROLL CALL

1234568»

Comments

• blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    come to the alehouse stevie :) a bunch of us will be there.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127137
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    ED94794 wrote:
    I'll be there...Not on 10c tix...Section 205 not great but still in the house.

Was hoping to head to MSG but couldn't make it happen.

I wasn't able to make the last leg so I'm thankful.

There is some great info in this thread...

not sure what you're ten club number is, but you may not have even gotten better than that with ten club. section 205 should be great, although i've never been to the venue. if you're under the roof in an amphitheatre, your seat will be good, especially if you're in a middle section. i got a seat in row c of sec. 205 on ticketmaster and i was thrilled. ended up giving it to a friend because i just found another ticket today on ticketmaster, section 101. pretty psyched.
  • mangia1976mangia1976 Posts: 58
    I've been to this venue plenty of times and there's nooooo problem drinking in the parking lot..I do it every time as i'm not big on seeing an opener who i've never heard of..I'd stick w/ cans and/or cups and you won't have a problem..I think the fuzz has walked the lots id'ing for under age, but they don't hassle 21+.
    Just got my confirmation email and I am pumped.

Wanted to check again with folks that have been to this venue recently. I plan on getting there early and tailgating... Keeping it low key, maybe grilling and enjoying some cold drinks from the cooler. Will I get in trouble for drinking out there? They seem pretty excited about their no alcohol policy, haha.

If it is going to be tough, then I may just visit a local bar and down a few. Thanks!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Got Quality Inn in Manassas for $70 tx inc. using AAA. CX policy up to the day. Good deal.

After much consideration I decided to bag this hotel and go with one of the PJ deals. A much nicer hotel and the the rooms are $45 less than if you were booking on their site. Four Points. Woot! Thanks 10c!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,113
    Getting pumped!! Crossing fingers for short people being in front of me wherever I end up. :lol:
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    I am getting pumped for this show....I hope to run into some of you there. :)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    1 week!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • vp20vp20 Posts: 56
    1 wk- i cant wait (starting 2 get way 2 excited this early )... is any1 coming from NC? Im near high point & heading up wed or thursday-- havent decided yet... & may have an extra ticket since a friend backed out & cant find a replacement 4 a middle of the wk show...but even if i cant find another this will def be the best day(s) of the year : )
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761

Wanted to check again with folks that have been to this venue recently. I plan on getting there early and tailgating... Keeping it low key, maybe grilling and enjoying some cold drinks from the cooler. Will I get in trouble for drinking out there? They seem pretty excited about their no alcohol policy, haha.

If it is going to be tough, then I may just visit a local bar and down a few. Thanks!

It sounds like this shouldn't be to bad....as long as your not raising hell. I too plan on getting there early, setting up camp, and grilling/drinking a few... :thumbup:
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    bigbiggzy wrote:

It sounds like this shouldn't be to bad....as long as your not raising hell. I too plan on getting there early, setting up camp, and grilling/drinking a few... :thumbup:

me too, it's going to be an all day drinkfest!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • lugnutlugnut Posts: 67
    3 days now! i've got an extra 10c ticket if anyone needs 1
  • jbadass1980jbadass1980 Posts: 29
    I hope to make it!

I was there in 2003 and don't remember having any problems at all. I left Lynchburg around 2:00 and it's about a 3:45 minute drive and we got there like an hour before the show, so I have no idea why some had such a bad experience.

TELL'EM CHRIS WE DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER IF I HAVE TO I'LL GET OUT AND RUN UP TO THE VENUE, RIGHT THESE PESEMISTIC PEOPLE TRYING TO SCARE EVERYONE!
    jbadass1980
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME PEARRRRLL JAAMMMM?!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*