Evil Duke: Put them in the iron maiden.
    Ted: Iron Maiden?
    Bill, Ted: Excellent!
    [air guitar]
    Evil Duke: Execute them.
    Bill, Ted: Bogus!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Ned: Phil? Hey, Phil? Phil! Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you!
    Phil: Hi, how you doing? Thanks for watching.
    [Starts to walk away]
    Ned: Hey, hey! Now, don't you tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you.
    Phil: Not a chance.
    Ned: Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?
    Phil: Ned Ryerson?
    Ned: Bing!
    Phil: Bing.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Wayne: So who's playing tonight?

Bouncer: Tiny Heads and the Shitty Beatles

Wayne: The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

Bouncer: They suck.

Wayne; Oh, so it's not just a clever name.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    Hey everybody! We're all gonna get laid!

Last line of Caddyshack
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
    Russian Interregator #2: Every minute you don't tell us why you are here, I cut off a finger.
    Emmett Fitz-Hume: Mine or yours?
    Russian Interregator #2: Yours.
    Emmett Fitz-Hume: Damn!

-Spies Like Us
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Captain O'Hagan: What did you find out at the weigh station?
    Mac: My cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms!

-- Super Troopers
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    That's a very nice hat you're wearing... and I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskell kind of way.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. "

Coach Finstock - Teen Wolf

finstock.jpg?w=490
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    killer+klowns+1.jpg

mindi wrote:
    I have so many that probably no one else knows. Me and one of my sons love horror movies so we are always saying weird shit from movies to each other. One of our favorites is this from Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    "what are you going to do with those pies boys?" :lol:

To which he would answer me with "Danny's not here Mrs Torrence" ,yeah everyone knows that one.

He's at school right ow and I can't think of any more!

We watched some super cheese the other night and some commercial on the show kept saying "well well well, glad you could make it" so we have been saying that. I can't even remember what that movie was now!

Ok he just told me that movie was House Of Bones.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Go home and get your f*#$ing shinebox!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Fuck you, pay me.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    What is this? A snake skin?
  • "You have to ask me nicely!"
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Red: You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that? Heywood, what you in here for?
    Heywood: Didn't do it. Lawyer fucked me
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."

The Wizard of Oz
    pandora wrote:
    "A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."

The Wizard of Oz

great quote from an amazing movie
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    davidtrios wrote:
    pandora wrote:

The Wizard of Oz

yes, I could watch it a hundred fifty times ... I think I have :D

I like "There's no place like home" too

cause there isn't!
    pandora wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    pandora wrote:

The Wizard of Oz

yes, I could watch it a hundred fifty times ... I think I have :D

I like "There's no place like home" too

cause there isn't!

i get a permagrin through the entire munchinland scene. classic movie based on a book about politics of the day.
    "That kid is *back*... on the escalator again!"
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Hoover: They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!
    Animal House
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    [Beldar tears open the roof to Ronnie's car]
    Ronnie: H-hi, Mr. Conehead.
    Beldar Conehead: I find you unacceptable!
    Ronnie: Yes, sir.
    Beldar Conehead: If I did not fear incarceration from human authority figures, I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient pressure to your blunt skull so as to force its collapse!
    Ronnie: Th-thank you.
    Share this quote

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
    :lol::lol::clap:
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    :lol::lol::clap:

Definitely one of my favorite parts of that movie..hell i love pretty much everything about that movie..but that scene is awesome. :lol:
    Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    afroannnie wrote:
    Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
    Slater is the fucking man!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    afroannnie wrote:
    :clap: :thumbup:
    Newch91 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Slater is the fucking man!

Yes he is. :D
    Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
    afroannnie wrote:
    Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
    :lol: agree to disagree