The Great Movie Quotes Thread

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    what

I think I might have seen that movie
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    davidtrios wrote:

I pretty much say this on a daily basis.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    "Oh, I do it to blend in. You know. Zombies don't mess with other zombies. Buddy of mine, makeup guy, he showed me how to do this. Corn starch. You know, some berries, a little licorice for the ladies. Suits my lifestyle, you know. I like to get out and do stuff. Just played nine holes on the Riviera. Just walked on. Nobody there."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just a bit outside
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Yeah
    81 wrote:
    Just a bit outside

"Juuuuust a bit outside"

Good old Bob Ueker! I still love hearing him on the radio
  • 'I'm a pimp. And pimps don't commit suicide'

'Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted'

'Check this out, pig! Fascist dogma applied! Revolution by surprise! My vagina will not be denied a vote in your subjective election! That's an original poem! By Dream! '

Southland Tales

Worst film EVER :|
    John Hirschfelder: I was getting there! I had my hand under her shirt!
    Tommy Houston: Hear that, he was 'getting there'. Son, you wouldn't even know what to do if you got there.
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Clark: I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!

- Vacation
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    This helped me get through a round this weekend-

"Be the Ball"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gQwY5Np4FA
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Cool Hand Luke
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Ditch the zero and get with the hero!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Just a bit outside

:lol: This made me laugh out loud.

Ball four...ball eight...ball twweellvvve!!!
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Just a bit outside

:lol: This made me laugh out loud.

Ball four...ball eight...ball twweellvvve!!!

did you hit up the spy bar on your milwaukee trip?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Yes. Why?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Vincenzo Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

-True Romance
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yes. Why?

did you see the major league poster across from the hostess station? there were some pix taken with charlee, tom, and some of the other cast sitting at a one of the small high top tables. we sat at that table for abit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yes. Why?

did you see the major league poster across from the hostess station? there were some pix taken with charlee, tom, and some of the other cast sitting at a one of the small high top tables. we sat at that table for abit.

I don't remember that. You mean in the room where we had to do a dance to get in?
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't remember that. You mean in the room where we had to do a dance to get in?

dance?

when go thru the last door and enter with the bar to your left...you go up that little step and into a small empty area....hostess stand on the right.....to the left opposite the hostess stand was the major league stuff.

guess i should have taken a pic :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    "Yeah..."-Clint Eastwood
    "Earn this"
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

dance?

when go thru the last door and enter with the bar to your left...you go up that little step and into a small empty area....hostess stand on the right.....to the left opposite the hostess stand was the major league stuff.

guess i should have taken a pic :lol:

Yeah. We had to do a dance becasue we didn't know the password. I do remember sitting for about an hour at the first bar stool on the left of the bar. There was something they told me that was special about it but damned if I remember. :lol:
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"-Peter Sellers
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yeah. We had to do a dance becasue we didn't know the password. I do remember sitting for about an hour at the first bar stool on the left of the bar. There was something they told me that was special about it but damned if I remember. :lol:

it wasn't at the bar it self. small table right by the major league poster....you would have known if you were in that seat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

it wasn't at the bar it self. small table right by the major league poster....you would have known if you were in that seat.

Yeah, I don't remember.
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne Posts: 1,462
    From Jackie Brown:

(Looking at a dead body in the trunk of a car)

Louis (Robert Di Nero): Who's that?
    Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson): That's Beaumont.
    Louis: Who's Beaumont?
    Ordell Robbie: An employee I had to let go.
    Louis: What'd he do?
    Ordell Robbie: He put himself in a position where he was going to have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no god damn way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can to keep from doing them ten years, including telling the federal government any and every motherfucking thing about my black ass. Now that my friend is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gonna be me.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
    Steve Martin is a genius in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMc9B7uDV8#t=1m11s

Excuse me, may i go to the bathroom first?...

Of course you may
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

thank you
    "Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more. My girls, sir, they didn't care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I "corrected" them sir. And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty, I "corrected" her. "