The Great Movie Quotes Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    "This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some, but you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you?" - Friday
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Phil Brickman: Hey, your mom has a pretty good arm! I ain't seen the floater pitch since Scuffy McGee!
    -Rookie of the Year
    edited October 2015

Phil Brickman: Hey, your mom has a pretty good arm! I ain't seen the floater pitch since Scuffy McGee!
    -Rookie of the Year

"Did he say funky buttlovin?" :lol:

Of course since today has finally arrived:

It's *leave*, you idiot! "Make like a tree, and leave." You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong.
    Fletcher Reede: Hi. New in the building?
    Woman in the Elevator: Oh yeah, I just moved in Monday.
    Fletcher Reede: Oh! You like it so far?
    Woman in the Elevator: Mmmhmm. Everybody's been real nice.
    Fletcher Reede: Well, It's cause you have big jugs. I mean your boobs are huge! I mean, I wanna squeeze em'! OH! Mama! [smoochie noises]
    Woman in the Elevator: [smacks his head hard]
    True Lies:

Gib: You aren't her parents anymore, her parents are Axl Rose and Madonna, you can't compete with that kind of bombardment
    Russian Interregator: Every minute you don't tell us why you are here, I cut off a finger.
    Emmett: Mine or yours?
    Russian Interregator: Yours.
    Emmett: Damn!

Spies Like Us
  • Mickey: You know what you are?
    Rocky: No, what?
    Mickey: A tomato.
    Rocky: A tomato?
    Mickey: Yeah, and I'm running a business here, not a goddamn soup kitchen.
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    edited December 2015
    "Chuck, I never did like you. Oh, but God, hold me tight." - Return of the Living Dead

Also, since it's Xmastime:

"You know, you and my wife have a lot in common. You both think you have some right to life working out the way you want it to, and when it doesn't, you get to act the way you want. The only trouble with that is someone has to be responsible. I'd love to run around and take classes and play with my inner-self! I'd love the freedom to be some pissed-off criminal with no responsibilities, except I don't have the time! But you don't see me with a gun. And you don't see me sleeping with someone else. You think my life turned out the way I wanted because I live in this house? You think every morning I wake up, look in the mirror and say "Gee I'm glad I'm me and not some 19-year-old billionaire rockstar with the body of an athelete and a 24-hour erection!" No I don't! So just excuse the shit out of me!"
    The Ref (1994)
    Post edited by InHiding80 on