THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    my preseason tickets are already for sale...who want's em?! :lol::mrgreen: .....TOUGH schedule.

2010 Preseason August
    DAY DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET) RADIO TV/RECAP
    Fri. 13 Jacksonville 7:30 PM
    Fri. 20 @ Cincinnati 8 PM* FOX
    Fri. 27 @ Kansas City 8 PM
    September
    Thurs. 2 New York Jets 7:30 PM

2010 Regular Season September
    Sun. 12 Green Bay 4:15 PM* FOX
    Sun. 19 @ Detroit 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 26 @ Jacksonville 4:05 PM FOX
    October
    Sun. 3 Washington 4:15 PM* FOX
    Sun. 10 @ San Francisco 8:20 PM* NBC
    Sun. 17 Atlanta 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 24 @ Tennessee 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 31 Bye Week
    November
    Sun. 7 Indianapolis 4:15 PM* CBS
    Mon. 15 @ Washington 8:30 PM* ESPN
    Sun. 21 New York Giants 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 28 @ Chicago 1 PM+ FOX
    December
    Thurs. 2 Houston 8:20 PM* NFL Network
    Sun. 12 @ Dallas 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 19 @ New York Giants 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 26 Minnesota 1 PM+ FOX
    January
    Sun. 2 Dallas 1 PM+ FOX
    www.myspace.com
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    my preseason tickets are already for sale...who want's em?! :lol::mrgreen: .....TOUGH schedule.

2010 Preseason August
    Fri. 13 Jacksonville 7:30 PM
    Fri. 20 @ Cincinnati 8 PM* FOX
    Fri. 27 @ Kansas City 8 PM
    September
    Thurs. 2 New York Jets 7:30 PM

2010 Regular Season September
    Sun. 12 Green Bay 4:15 PM* FOX
    Sun. 19 @ Detroit 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 26 @ Jacksonville 4:05 PM FOX
    October
    Sun. 3 Washington 4:15 PM* FOX
    Sun. 10 @ San Francisco 8:20 PM* NBC
    Sun. 17 Atlanta 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 24 @ Tennessee 1 PM FOX
    Sun. 31 Bye Week
    November
    Sun. 7 Indianapolis 4:15 PM* CBS
    Mon. 15 @ Washington 8:30 PM* ESPN
    Sun. 21 New York Giants 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 28 @ Chicago 1 PM+ FOX
    December
    Thurs. 2 Houston 8:20 PM* NFL Network
    Sun. 12 @ Dallas 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 19 @ New York Giants 8:20 PM*+ NBC
    Sun. 26 Minnesota 1 PM+ FOX
    January
    Sun. 2 Dallas 1 PM+ FOX

Man...the last 4 games are brutal!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    The Eagles and Redskins will be fighting for the cellar of the East. They'll be lucky to hit .500 this year(which isn't all that bad in a rebuilding year).
    crazypjfan wrote:
    The Eagles and Redskins will be fighting for the cellar of the East. They'll be lucky to hit .500 this year(which isn't all that bad in a rebuilding year).

men are talking.
    why don't you go back to your 2009 cowboys thread. ....buncha real fans you got there :lol::lol: :roll:
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    10-6 could be possible but 9-7 looks more like it to me. Tough scheldue but i think we can string together a nice run early. The Chicago game is the swing game between 10-6 and 9-7 to me. Wash will be 6-10 or 7-9 after lookn at there scheldue.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • not really eagles news, but did anyone see mcnabb is lobbying to get the 'skins to sign owens?
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
    moe.ron wrote:
    not really eagles news, but did anyone see mcnabb is lobbying to get the 'skins to sign owens?

yeah i posted that in here yesterday. that would be interesting!
    www.myspace.com
    10-6 could be possible but 9-7 looks more like it to me. Tough scheldue but i think we can string together a nice run early. The Chicago game is the swing game between 10-6 and 9-7 to me. Wash will be 6-10 or 7-9 after lookn at there scheldue.

it's pointless to toss out wins and losses before the draft...especially before the most important draft we've had since 1999. i mean our defense could look dramatically better come sunday or they could screw the whole thing up. and the D was obviously our biggest issue last year.

assuming they address the needs we all think they should address, though, i think you're about right. we all knew the schedule was going to be tough. but the nfl did the eagles and kolb a favor by making the front half much easier, on paper, than the second. assuming they fill their holes with a couple impact players this week, i can really see them jumping off to a 5-2 ish start. and then who knows what happens in the 2nd half. it seems like every year we look at the schedule and the one stretch of games that always looks to be the toughest turns into a winning streak for the eagles. teams always have injuries or they just don't play up to their potential. anywhere between 7-10 wins looks to be about right.

washington--same thing. you have no idea how different their team is going to look come sunday. top 10 pick and then they will most likely move campbell and/or haynesworth to move into the 3rd round for a couple more picks plus maybe signing TO. they'll definitely be in the mix if they make all the right moves too.

gonna be an interesting season boys!
    GO BIRDS!!!
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    [quote="The Jeagler"

it's pointless to toss out wins and losses before the draft...especially before the most important draft we've had since 1999.

agree 100%.

schedule looks tough, but who knows. injuries are the great equalizer in the NFL.

still a long way to go in the offseason too

Reid will have this team in playoff contention once again...with a legitmate SB run coming in the next 3 years (assuiming there's still a league after 2010)
    who is the bigger andy reid fan here? pjhawks or fixer? :lol::mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

I love him. best thing that ever happened to the franchise. I am old enough to have experienced the buddy ryan, kotite, and rhodes eras. not fun

I'm in the FB group 'Andy Reid is the Man'. I think there are like 40 members. eagles fans are idiots
    The Fixer wrote:

I love him. best thing that ever happened to the franchise. I am old enough to have experienced the buddy ryan, kotite, and rhodes eras. not fun

I'm in the FB group 'Andy Reid is the Man'. I think there are like 40 members. eagles fans are idiots

that's really not too old. i'm old enough to remember back to marion campbell, which isn't much older. i think most on here are around the same age.

but yeah, i hear ya. i just think it's an odd time to be professing your love for the dude given how poorly prepared his teams were to end last season and how overall average his teams have been since the super bowl year...which he got completely outcoached in.

i too have faith he will rebuild the team into a playoff contender again...i just question whether he has the game day skills to get us over that hump though.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

that's really not too old. i'm old enough to remember back to marion campbell, which isn't much older. i think most on here are around the same age.

but yeah, i hear ya. i just think it's an odd time to be professing your love for the dude given how poorly prepared his teams were to end last season and how overall average his teams have been since the super bowl year...which he got completely outcoached in.

i too have faith he will rebuild the team into a playoff contender again...i just question whether he has the game day skills to get us over that hump though.

last season came down to 2 weaknesses...defense and o-line. you can blame reid if you want, since he's the coach, but I just don't think the team was that good last year. They played a weak schedule (didn't beat a team with winning record during the reg season), which allowed them to disguise their deficiencies, but the bottom line was they just weren't that good. This became apparent during the dallas abortions.

I disagree that he got 'completely outcoached' in the SB. If anything I blame jim johnson for leaving matt ware on deion branch, who was wide open all game. reid should not have onside kicked at the end, but I wouldn't call that being completely outcoached. plus the pats cheated, so belichik had an advantage

I've been saying for the last few years that mcnabb was the problem, not reid. reid has won with some shitty QBs during mcnabbs injuries. Now we will see... Just need to fill the holes on the o-line and defense. I for one am really excited about the changes they have made. Gonna be fun to watch the new guys grow together as a team and hopefully get to that championship level
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Where the blame goes :

Getting the plays in late - Reid
    Play calling - Mostly Reid
    Personnel - Reid
    Bad Clock Management (Timeouts) - Reid
    Poor in Game changes - Reid
    2 Minute Offense - Reid/Mcnabb

I agree Mcnabb has his short comings no doubt but I dont think he was cut out for this type of offense where accuracy and short passes are a HUGE part of it

Where was the D in a lot of these games ? They disappeared as well or couldn't get off the field..Im not even talking about this year

Im OK with the change but Im prepared for a few lean years coming
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    The Fixer wrote:

last season came down to 2 weaknesses...defense and o-line. you can blame reid if you want, since he's the coach, but I just don't think the team was that good last year. They played a weak schedule (didn't beat a team with winning record during the reg season), which allowed them to disguise their deficiencies, but the bottom line was they just weren't that good. This became apparent during the dallas abortions.

I disagree that he got 'completely outcoached' in the SB. If anything I blame jim johnson for leaving matt ware on deion branch, who was wide open all game. reid should not have onside kicked at the end, but I wouldn't call that being completely outcoached. plus the pats cheated, so belichik had an advantage

I've been saying for the last few years that mcnabb was the problem, not reid. reid has won with some shitty QBs during mcnabbs injuries. Now we will see... Just need to fill the holes on the o-line and defense. I for one am really excited about the changes they have made. Gonna be fun to watch the new guys grow together as a team and hopefully get to that championship level

1--correct about last season.those were the deficiencies. however reid is the coach and, for all intents and purposes, the gm. and his game day coaching skills are not as good as they should be 11 years in. he still makes the same mistakes he did 10 years ago (then promises to correct them, yet never does). to throw the ball 40 some times against oakland (the worst run defense team in the league at that time) and to lose to that shitty team was inexcusable...and ultimately cost them the division. reid's teams always lose one or two of those a year. and even if dallas was the better team last year, they're not 30 points better (or however many we lost by). we just looked lost in all 3 phases of both of those games and that is a direct reflection of the head coach.

2--johnson made a lot of mistakes too, no doubt. but both the offense and defense didn't make any real 2nd half adjustments. and taking 30 seconds to get a play in...of which 51 of them were passes didn't help matters either. :roll:

3-- what shitty qb's did he ultimately win with? feeley went 5-1 on the heels of jim johnson's defense who allowed something like 11 points per game in that stretch. garcia led them to a wild card win in '06--nothing more. and mike mcmahon was an abysmal failure. bottom line is since 04, this team has been been pretty mediocre and reid's fingerprints are obviously all over that. that's why i disagreed with the extension.

look---i think most on here would agree that i am as objective as it gets with the eagles. some say i drink the green koolaid at times. then people like you have lumped me in with 610 idiots. so you've got both spectrums there and that proves my point. i've always liked reid. i've always given him the benefit of the doubt because the team is always right there at the end. i just think you're on his nuts a lil too much.

regardless, as i've said since the day after the 2nd dallas loss, this team is not as far away as people think. get yourself a couple play makers on defense and we'll be on our way. who is qb doesnt matter as much with all the weapons we have. our line just needs to protect him.
    www.myspace.com
    Where the blame goes :

Personnel - Reid

I agree Mcnabb has his short comings no doubt but I dont think he was cut out for this type of offense where accuracy and short passes are a HUGE part of it

Where was the D in a lot of these games ? They disappeared as well or couldn't get off the field..Im not even talking about this year

I don't even know how to respond to this. what personnel moves has reid made that have hurt the eagles? (dawk was severly overpaid by denver, so he doesn't count) if anything he's been astute with personnel moves.

kolb and garcia both showed they can run a 2 minute offense under reid. mcnabb, not so much

the eagles are loaded on offense. their defense isn't in bad shape, they just need some upgrades.

there won't be any 'lean years'...just more playoff appearances
    The Fixer wrote:
    Where the blame goes :

Personnel - Reid

I don't even know how to respond to this. what personnel moves has reid made that have hurt the eagles? (dawk was severly overpaid by denver, so he doesn't count) if anything he's been astute with personnel moves.

kolb and garcia both showed they can run a 2 minute offense under reid. mcnabb, not so much

the eagles are loaded on offense. their defense isn't in bad shape, they just need some upgrades.

1--not finding an adequate defensive end opposite trent cole...continually devaluing the linebacker position...going into the 07 season without a punt returner...going into the 08 season without a fullback...devaluing the receiver position every year except for 2004 and the last two...letting trotter walk in 2002...to name a few.

2--when did garcia lead us to a victory in the final 2 minutes of a game. kolb.....kolb???

3--you labeled the defense as one of their two main deficiencies on what you called "not a good team" last year. that is the definition of bad shape. they need at least two impact playmakers in the draft...not just upgrades.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

1--correct about last season.those were the deficiencies. however reid is the coach and, for all intents and purposes, the gm. and his game day coaching skills are not as good as they should be 11 years in. he still makes the same mistakes he did 10 years ago (then promises to correct them, yet never does). to throw the ball 40 some times against oakland (the worst run defense team in the league at that time) and to lose to that shitty team was inexcusable...and ultimately cost them the division. reid's teams always lose one or two of those a year. and even if dallas was the better team last year, they're not 30 points better (or however many we lost by). we just looked lost in all 3 phases of both of those games and that is a direct reflection of the head coach.

2--johnson made a lot of mistakes too, no doubt. but both the offense and defense didn't make any real 2nd half adjustments. and taking 30 seconds to get a play in...of which 51 of them were passes didn't help matters either. :roll:

3-- what shitty qb's did he ultimately win with? feeley went 5-1 on the heels of jim johnson's defense who allowed something like 11 points per game in that stretch. garcia led them to a wild card win in '06--nothing more. and mike mcmahon was an abysmal failure. bottom line is since 04, this team has been been pretty mediocre and reid's fingerprints are obviously all over that. that's why i disagreed with the extension.

look---i think most on here would agree that i am as objective as it gets with the eagles. some say i drink the green koolaid at times. then people like you have lumped me in with 610 idiots. so you've got both spectrums there and that proves my point. i've always liked reid. i've always given him the benefit of the doubt because the team is always right there at the end. i just think you're on his nuts a lil too much.

regardless, as i've said since the day after the 2nd dallas loss, this team is not as far away as people think. get yourself a couple play makers on defense and we'll be on our way. who is qb doesnt matter as much with all the weapons we have. our line just needs to protect him.

I've said before I respect your eagles opinion on here. I only bust your balls about the articles you post from john gonzalez and g cobb (to your credit you've admitted those guys suck). your above points are fair. I know you are on point with your football stuff. I like reid more than most, I know this (my boys say the same shit...bust my balls about loving the fat man). we don't have to always agree.

I think he puts the birds in the best position to win year after year. his teams always improve as the season goes on, which is a credit to his coaching ability and proof that his players play hard for him. I think his biggest flaw was that he was too loyal and protective of mcnabb. mcnabb was never a great fit for his offense. they need an accurate QB that makes quick decisions, neither of which are mcnabb strengths.

we know reid isn't going anywhere. they will be good again in 2010, just like they always are under reid.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I've said before I respect your eagles opinion on here. I only bust your balls about the articles you post from john gonzalez and g cobb (to your credit you've admitted those guys suck). your above points are fair. I know you are on point with your football stuff. I like reid more than most, I know this (my boys say the same shit...bust my balls about loving the fat man). we don't have to always agree.

I think he puts the birds in the best position to win year after year. his teams always improve as the season goes on, which is a credit to his coaching ability and proof that his players play hard for him. I think his biggest flaw was that he was too loyal and protective of mcnabb. mcnabb was never a great fit for his offense. they need an accurate QB that makes quick decisions, neither of which are mcnabb strengths.

we know reid isn't going anywhere. they will be good again in 2010, just like they always are under reid.

i would then offer that if mcnabb was not the best fit for reid's version of the west coast offense: a-why draft him in the first place?....and b- why continually try to fit a square peg into a round hole? it is the coach's responsibility to "put players in position to make plays." my problem with reid is that he never really played to donovan's strengths and tried to force him into being something that he's not. that's why i think the change of scenery with shanahan will help him get better in the twilight of his career.
    www.myspace.com
    there won't be any 'lean years'...just more playoff appearances[/quote]

1--not finding an adequate defensive end opposite trent cole...continually devaluing the linebacker position...going into the 07 season without a punt returner...going into the 08 season without a fullback...devaluing the receiver position every year except for 2004 and the last two...letting trotter walk in 2002...to name a few.

2--when did garcia lead us to a victory in the final 2 minutes of a game. kolb.....kolb???

3--you labeled the defense as one of their two main deficiencies on what you called "not a good team" last year. that is the definition of bad shape. they need at least two impact playmakers in the draft...not just upgrades.[/quote]

1 - reid has struggled drafting d-ends (though he did get cole in the 5th), he drafted bradley in the 2nd (among other 2nd round lbs that didn't work...gardner, caver, etc)...I was at that GB game yelling at greg lewis to get away from the ball as he sprinted 40 yards to try to catch that punt...trotter walking didn't hurt them, he sucked on the skins

he has been better than most with his personnel decisions. no one is gonna be right with that shit 100% of the time

2 - you know there is a 2 minute offense at the end of halves too right?

3 - losing bradley killed them...having a new DC hurt too.

and yes, they need impact players...which would be considered upgrades at positions like safety, CB, DE. we don't need to argue that, we know what they need there
    i would then offer that if mcnabb was not the best fit for reid's version of the west coast offense: a-why draft him in the first place?....and b- why continually try to fit a square peg into a round hole? it is the coach's responsibility to "put players in position to make plays." my problem with reid is that he never really played to donovan's strengths and tried to force him into being something that he's not. that's why i think the change of scenery with shanahan will help him get better in the twilight of his career.[/quote]

A - that's just stupid to try to rip him for drafting mcnabb. like he was supposed to know he was drafting a dude with no balls that can't throw a 5 yard crossing pattern.

B - is a fair point. but his offense did win a lot more games than it lost.

honestly, I'm tired of talking about mcnabb. he's gone, let's move on
    The Fixer wrote:

3--you labeled the defense as one of their two main deficiencies on what you called "not a good team" last year. that is the definition of bad shape. they need at least two impact playmakers in the draft...not just upgrades.[/quote]

1 - reid has struggled drafting d-ends (though he did get cole in the 5th), he drafted bradley in the 2nd (among other 2nd round lbs that didn't work...gardner, caver, etc)...I was at that GB game yelling at greg lewis to get away from the ball as he sprinted 40 yards to try to catch that punt...trotter walking didn't hurt them, he sucked on the skins

he has been better than most with his personnel decisions. no one is gonna be right with that shit 100% of the time

2 - you know there is a 2 minute offense at the end of halves too right?

3 - losing bradley killed them...having a new DC hurt too.

and yes, they need impact players...which would be considered upgrades at positions like safety, CB, DE. we don't need to argue that, we know what they need there[/quote]

1-losing trotter didn't hurt them in 2002? i was at the championship game. trust me. it hurt them and was one of the main reasons we didn't win the super bowl that year.
    2-through out reid and mcnabb's tenure, the eagles were always one of the better teams in the last two minutes of the first half. look it up.
    3-good point...still, there was no depth and no leadership and that's reid's fault.
    www.myspace.com
    1-losing trotter didn't hurt them in 2002? i was at the championship game. trust me. it hurt them and was one of the main reasons we didn't win the super bowl that year.
    2-through out reid and mcnabb's tenure, the eagles were always one of the better teams in the last two minutes of the first half. look it up.
    3-good point...still, there was no depth and no leadership and that's reid's fault.[/quote]

2002, you talking about the TB game or the Carolina game? either way their defense wasnt the problem. they scored 1 TD in those two games combined (and that was all set up by brian mitchells kick return).

I'm going to bed...I need to get my beauty rest so I'm ready to pollute my body after work tomorrow
    The Fixer wrote:
    3-good point...still, there was no depth and no leadership and that's reid's fault.

2002, you talking about the TB game or the Carolina game? either way their defense wasnt the problem. they scored 1 TD in those two games combined (and that was all set up by brian mitchells kick return).

I'm going to bed...I need to get my beauty rest so I'm ready to pollute my body after work tomorrow[/quote]

if you think a washed up 33 year old levon kirkland was a solid replacement for 25 year old jeremiah trotter in the prime of his career, then we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one. trot never fit into dc's schemes and battled injuries. that move was an abysmal failure as evidenced by him stepping back into his starting role with us 2 years later and making the pro-bowl after only starting 8 or 9 games. i know you don't really believe what you're saying here, so i will just let this one die.....

can't wait for tonight! GO BIRDS!!!
    www.myspace.com
    can't wait for tonight! GO BIRDS!!!

Tonight or the next couple of days will not change anything for your upcoming .500 or below season. :lol:

I saw you post earlier about this year's draft class. Every year is hailed as being the best draft class ever....blah blah blah... This is a way for the media to get people excited to tune in. Apparently, you bought into the hype. ANY player can be a success or bust in any year, regardless of the damn hype that is placed on them or their draft class. A lot of it has to do with their transition and the way they fit into the NFL and a specific team's system on offense or defense.

P.S. I would post in the damn Cowboys thread if someone would take the 2 seconds and update it to the current year! LOL
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    I cant get into the draft.

I was in Vegas a couple years ago and watching baseball in the sports book at MGM and there were some clowns dressed in all Rams gear that were furious that they would not turn on the volume to the draft and turn off the volume to you know, games people were betting on. It was quite amusing how worked up they got over it.

Tell me who the Giants drafted and I will think about it again during camp.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I was in Vegas a couple years ago and watching baseball in the sports book at MGM and there were some clowns dressed in all Rams gear that were furious that they would not turn on the volume to the draft and turn off the volume to you know, games people were betting on. It was quite amusing how worked up they got over it.

Agreed. I might tune in for the first 3 picks but that is usually all I could handle until these guys start proving their worth come Sept.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i love it...however i think the nfl is ruining it with this thursday night/friday night/saturday schedule. my buddy always had a killer draft party that started at noon and ended when the last person blacked out...usually around 7 :lol: ........this year we all have to work on friday so the party is for rounds 2 and 3 tomorrow. so i will be watching it with the dog and fiance tonight. and now, for multiple reasons, people keep cancelling for tomorrow. i understand the nfl changed it for money and tv ratings...but there's nothing like an all day long draft party on saturdays. i guess i'm just not a fan of change...
    www.myspace.com
    ive seen a lot of reports saying the birds are trying to move up to take earl thomas. berry would take too much. i would be totally fine with that...especially if we can hold onto the 37th pick....gonna be interesting
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i love it...however i think the nfl is ruining it with this thursday night/friday night/saturday schedule. my buddy always had a killer draft party that started at noon and ended when the last person blacked out...usually around 7 :lol: ........this year we all have to work on friday so the party is for rounds 2 and 3 tomorrow. so i will be watching it with the dog and fiance tonight. and now, for multiple reasons, people keep cancelling for tomorrow. i understand the nfl changed it for money and tv ratings...but there's nothing like an all day long draft party on saturdays. i guess i'm just not a fan of change...

I hear you and I am sure the parties are a good time, especially since you can tune out all the repetition and talking points in between. I definitely understand why people like it, just not for me. The nfl is milking it for money and I kind of hope it does not work out for them.
This discussion has been closed.