• Lunch

Chicken Breast on Diet Bread
    Apple
    100 Calorie Snack Pack

:sick:
    diet bread????

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Nice shirt.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well as i've lost over 100lb

Sian, I just re-read that as I was adding more food to my today's list, that's phenominal!! Well done!! :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    excellent... i just ordered 40 kilos of Green and Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate!! When i mix this up into a bowl along with my organic double cream... the weight will just fall off me. :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! Green & Black's was exactly the brand of chocolate bar I used to eat every day when I was first losing weight! Now, I can't afford them- AND they contain soy, so I don't bother. But YES I had a giant one of their "Milk Chocolate Almond" bars every day.

I can understand that several of you mock if you've never known anything other than starving yourself for weight loss. I feel bad for the dieter eating "Lean Cuisine" and "Snack Packs." He is substituting nasty chemicals for life-giving nutrients.

I don't eat only chocolate: I have more whole grains than anything. For the longer version of my story, browse my blogs at http://www.myspace.com/goodnightbrynne Click on 'view all blogs' and scroll down to the earliest ones near the bottom of the page. I tell everyone who will listen (or read what I type) that there is a CURE FOR FAT! You don't need to take my word for it: Read some books, look up some websites. I hate to see people struggling and suffering when it is completely unnecessary and 100% avoidable. My many years of health hell have made we want to stop others from going through similar situations.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    No diet for me. Just keep on track as a lifetime Weight Watcher.

gym this morning with 1.5 litres of water
    banana
    spoil myself with an iced coffee - hazelnut, 2 splendas, cream
    fat free yogurt with fresh berries
    avocado with tomato
    chicken and sweet potato soup (a WW recipie that I made...more like stew though, imo)
    round out the day with plenty of water

add a couple of caramel popcorn....I ate my yogurt too late in the morning and good too hungry, thereby searching the office for munchies.

Weigh in for me is Wednesdays. I go to my mom's for dinner on Thursdays. She usually makes a good dinner - fresh seafood or lean meat with fresh veggies. The treat is the martinis! :mrgreen:
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Just got home from work....

I am going to have some spinach and a diet fucking coke....

I like spinach...I really do...

BUT!!!!

I would rather have a giant bowl of popcorn...
    Drenched in butter...

I guess I will settle for spinach........
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Man, I probably gained close to 10 pounds throughout the holidays and going....can't stop drinking every other day ;) ..still been keeping up with training though, so all should be okay eventually once everything levels off....fuck it, I'll just hit February hard....
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Today I have:

2 bowls Special K (with 1% milk)
    A Satsuma
    An Apple
    Organic fresh Pea and Ham soup (for dinner tonight)
    One wholemeal mini sub roll (with soup)

Cups of tea x 2 or 3 (also 1% milk used)
    One 200ml carton of OJ
    Plenty of water

I'm trying desperately not to snack today and I'm pencilled in for 2 hours of exercise, including intensive stepping and yoga, this afternoon.

(Thanks Claireack :))
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Oh my gosh! Green & Black's was exactly the brand of chocolate bar I used to eat every day when I was first losing weight! Now, I can't afford them- AND they contain soy, so I don't bother. But YES I had a giant one of their "Milk Chocolate Almond" bars every day.

I can understand that several of you mock if you've never known anything other than starving yourself for weight loss. I feel bad for the dieter eating "Lean Cuisine" and "Snack Packs." He is substituting nasty chemicals for life-giving nutrients.

I don't eat only chocolate: I have more whole grains than anything. For the longer version of my story, browse my blogs at http://www.myspace.com/goodnightbrynne Click on 'view all blogs' and scroll down to the earliest ones near the bottom of the page. I tell everyone who will listen (or read what I type) that there is a CURE FOR FAT! You don't need to take my word for it: Read some books, look up some websites. I hate to see people struggling and suffering when it is completely unnecessary and 100% avoidable. My many years of health hell have made we want to stop others from going through similar situations.

Thanks for that I will have a look, I love chocolate!! I'm also not that good at starving myself, hence I snack all the time on dried fruit. Although someone at work told me today that I was doing myself no favours as it's full of sugar and I won't loose weight. I'm not going to agree though, I'll just carry on eating it and see how I go. :D
    edited January 2010
    Wed 06/01

Decaff coffee with 1 sugar x 6
    Bowl of cranberry wheats with skimmed milk
    Salad (with a tiny amount of cheese)
    1 ryvita
    Pineapple fat free yoghurt
    Apple
    Small portion of ravioli in sun dried tomato sauce
    2 caramel snack a jacks
    2 x mini quorn savoury eggs (50cals each)
    1/4 bag of mixed berries to snack

Exercise; nil (except housework)
    Post edited by Claireack on
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Good morning...

So last night a pasta dish with some cottage cheese substituting ricotta, quite good actually...

Back to Special K and the Banana this morning. Forgot my lunch at home and so I will have to be careful at lunch...

BTW, Sian, that is awesome!!
    And Whizbang, I was a lifetimer but lost it this winter so back to the drawing board...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Good morning...

So last night a pasta dish with some cottage cheese substituting ricotta, quite good actually...

Back to Special K and the Banana this morning. Forgot my lunch at home and so I will have to be careful at lunch...

BTW, Sian, that is awesome!!
    And Whizbang, I was a lifetimer but lost it this winter so back to the drawing board...

Did you use the cottage cheese as part of the sauce on your pasta? I get sick of tomato based sauces to be honest and any recipes would be appreciated. I love cottage cheese :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Added the cottage cheese at the end to thicken up the sauce. Credit to the Mrs.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    i'm already down a couple of pounds. i usually end up eating my lunch by 10am, so i've learned to pack a 2nd! :)

and why is it that when i begin a diet like this, i get instantly sick? i can't combine the cardio aspect of all this because if i did i'd gag on mucus and throw up all over the gym. (sorry for the visual)
    I love to turn you on
  • Making my lunch

More soup.....
    More cottage cheese.......
    Another tuna fish sandwich.....
    And a thermos full of black coffee.........

And a chicken breast and some brussel sprouts for breakfast.....

Its a big day!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehe
  • Where are you today, fellow fat asses???? hehehehehehehehehe

Tell me what kind of rabbit food you ate today???
    Just had a carrot...

Ehhh, what's up doc?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Where are you today, fellow fat asses???? hehehehehehehehehe

you rang? haha

breakfast was nothing but liquid.

but for lunch i'm treating myself to a kernel of corn, maybe even two.
    Nice shirt.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Just had a carrot...

Ehhh, what's up doc?

+1
    I love to turn you on
  • Where are you today, fellow fat asses???? hehehehehehehehehe

you rang? haha

My cat loves winter....

Because every winter I try my best, for a few months to eat healthy....Which means the cat eats nothing but tuna and chicken....hehehehehe

She is not a big fan of brussel sprouts though.....hehehehe
    Where are you today, fellow fat asses???? hehehehehehehehehe

you rang? haha

My cat loves winter....

Because every winter I try my best, for a few months to eat healthy....Which means the cat eats nothing but tuna and chicken....hehehehehe

She is not a big fan of brussel sprouts though.....hehehehe

lucky kitty.
    i'm sure she is quite appreciative!

every winter i try my best to put on an extra layer of blubber.

and this year, so far, so good!
    Nice shirt.
  • Where is the poor guy who was eating "diet bread" yesterday?????

Diet bread???? hehehehehehehehehe
    Where is the poor guy who was eating "diet bread" yesterday?????

:wave:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    just had my oatmeal...lunch will be tuna on whole wheat and dinner...actually going out to a steakhouse tonight...strappin' on the feed bag! :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
  • Where is the poor guy who was eating "diet bread" yesterday?????

I thought of you all night, last night, as I drove my semi........heehehehehehe

Diet bread????

WTF is diet bread???? hehehehehe
    norm wrote:
    just had my oatmeal...lunch will be tuna on whole wheat and dinner...actually going out to a steakhouse tonight...strappin' on the feed bag! :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
    :drool:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • norm wrote:
    Do you use mayo for the tuna???

Or do you use that fat-free mayo??? That crap that tastes like monkey spleens????
    Where is the poor guy who was eating "diet bread" yesterday?????

I thought of you all night, last night, as I drove my semi........heehehehehehe

Diet bread????

WTF is diet bread???? hehehehehe
    Less sodium, less fat and less taste
    :sick::sick:Wonder_LightWheat.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif