Posted some of my signed Pearl Jam items on ebay-Just an FYI

Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
edited December 2009 in The Porch
If you don't care for signed items, cool. But for those of you looking for rare Pearl Jam items, here is your chance to buy some rare pieces. Unfortunately i had to crack open the vault. These are all 90's signatures and some of these are one of a kind combination's. Make sure you take a look at all of my PJ items for sale-Not just the two on this thread, you don't want to miss any of my PJ items - I will be posting more pieces- some even more unique then these. I have also set my auctions to private - therefore if you win the auction you will remain anonymous. ;)
thanks for looking

http://shop.ebay.com/micromail24/m.html ... ksid=p4340

here is a link to other stuff that will be coming up on the block.... :(

http://picasaweb.google.com/TonyFiguero ... 9085239394
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited December 2009
    Just added some more pieces- These are up with a buy it now option or a best offer option.

If you buy any of my pieces and you mention you are a part of the tenclub - I will send you a nice little gift for your purchase. Not only are you getting some of the best signed items out there, but you will also get a cool little gift.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    omg is that in dollar or yen

Like I said you could buy it now or make an offer- You have options- These aren't your regular signed items that you can randomly buy on ebay on any given day. These are historical in the PJ world. Most of these come from a time when Ed was a pretty angry guy. If you have a problem with the prices or don't appreciate rare items then don't buy them. It's very simple.

thank you,
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    omg is that in dollar or yen

Like I said you could buy it now or make an offer- You have options- These aren't your regular signed items that you can randomly buy on ebay on any given day. These are historical in the PJ world. Most of these come from a time when Ed was a pretty angry guy. If you have a problem with the prices or don't appreciate rare items then don't buy them. It's very simple.

thank you,

I'm not interested in buying anything you have, i'll just give you the heads up, this isn't the place to plug ebay.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
    Really? I thought this website was devoted to Pearl Jam and its fans. I am offering rare pearl jam items- I thought maybe some of PJ's fans would be interested. I guess this isn't the place.
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    Just added some more pieces- These are up with a buy it now option or a best offer option.

If buy any of my pieces and you mention you are a part of the tenclub - I will send you a nice little gift for your purchase. Not only are you getting some of the best signed items out there, but you will also get a cool little gift.

At those prices, they better be hand delivered by Stone :lol:
    edited December 2009
    tonifig8 wrote:

If buy any of my pieces and you mention you are a part of the tenclub - I will send you a nice little gift for your purchase. Not only are you getting some of the best signed items out there, but you will also get a cool little gift.

At those prices, they better be hand delivered by Stone :lol:

I guess you don't understand what a best offer price means. I think I need to write it in bold or give the definition of what that means.
    Not sure if your a collector, but most of today's signatures sell for a little more if not close to what I have mines posted at. Again, these are unique and you have the option of submitting an offer. If you don't know anything about Pearl Jam collecting then maybe you should ask.
    thanks,
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Really? I thought this website was devoted to Pearl Jam and its fans. I am offering rare pearl jam items- I thought maybe some of PJ's fans would be interested. I guess this isn't the place.

You are right...This is a website devoted to Pearl Jam and its fans. That said, coming here and offerring something at a set price would be cool. The way you are doing it now? All you are doing is pitting one fan against another in a bidding war. just my opinion. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    man you are relentless in trying to sell this stuff-its like your posts are one big infomercial
    tonifig8 wrote:

You are right...This is a website devoted to Pearl Jam and its fans. That said, coming here and offerring something at a set price would be cool. The way you are doing it now? All you are doing is pitting one fan against another in a bidding war. just my opinion. :-)

I understand - this is not a bidding auction- If you submit an offer of $50 and I agree to it - then you got it. I can't just hand pick who I want to sell this to. What some on here don't understand is how unique these are. They are historical in the pearl jam world. Most people will never have the chance of owning something like this. It's not like eddie signs like this today.
    Other sellers in the auto business sell for these price and yet they are modern signatures. Here you are getting vintage items at what could be an incredible price- Think about it in the long run.
    thanks anyways....
    tonifig8 wrote:
    What some on here don't understand is how unique these are. They are historical in the pearl jam world. Most people will never have the chance of owning something like this. It's not like eddie signs like this today.
    Other sellers in the auto business sell for these price and yet they are modern signatures. Here you are getting vintage items at what could be an incredible price- Think about it in the long run.
    thanks anyways....
    but wait there's more
    if you order now........ :lol:
    Get_Right wrote:
    man you are relentless in trying to sell this stuff-its like your posts are one big infomercial

Should I stop? Do you want me to stop? I have posted these signatures 2 different times on the board. Once's as a whole collection and now individually. I mean if you don't care for them you could just skip this thread.
    I don't understand why you have to be bothered by it. Some people are very please that I brought these out to view. It's not every day that you get to enjoy these types of items.
    thanks,
    Get_Right wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    What some on here don't understand is how unique these are. They are historical in the pearl jam world. Most people will never have the chance of owning something like this. It's not like eddie signs like this today.
    thanks anyways....
    but wait there's more

Bid within the next 10 minutes...and we will DOUBLE the offer!! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    Get_Right wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    thanks anyways....
    but wait there's more

Why waist your time posting comments on my thread? Really, am i offering something false here? am I not a true fan like yourself? what is your problem? You can change the channel if you don't want to watch my infomercial.
    it very simple
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

Should I stop? Do you want me to stop? I have posted these signatures 2 different times on the board. Once's as a whole collection and now individually. I mean if you don't care for them you could just skip this thread.
    I don't understand why you have to be bothered by it. Some people are very please that I brought these out to view. It's not every day that you get to enjoy these types of items.
    thanks,
    nah it doesnt bother me-we have been through that
    your hyping of these items with the hope of selling them is just getting old
    Get_Right wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    thanks anyways....
    but wait there's more

Bid within the next 10 minutes...and we will DOUBLE the offer!! ;-)

So what are going to do next? Start offering $1 and get everyone else to offer $1? Look your wasting your time- and all your doing is pushing my thread up (which i appreciate), but I'm not here as some kind of salesmen- I am offering some of the most unique items out there. If your not into rare PJ items then move on. Its quite simple.
    tonifig8 wrote:
    [You can change the channel if you don't want to watch my infomercial.
    it very simple
    change the channel?
    to what
    the creed message pit?

nah man, just giving you a hard time because you are here to sell your stuff-and you keep posting about it

cant look at the first page without seeing your infomercial
    you are equally free to ignore my posts
    Get_Right wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

thanks,
    nah it doesnt bother me-we have been through that
    your hyping of these items with the hope of selling them is just getting old

So move on. You don't need to spend the time looking at my stuff if you don't want to. I am not forcing you to do so. I have only posted my collection twice. This is the second time i post on the board.
    You really don't have to view the thread- Just look for the name of the person who posted the thread and you could move on because you know its me. ;) Common sense
    tonifig8 wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:

I understand - this is not a bidding auction- If you submit an offer of $50 and I agree to it - then you got it. I can't just hand pick who I want to sell this to. What some on here don't understand is how unique these are. They are historical in the pearl jam world. Most people will never have the chance of owning something like this. It's not like eddie signs like this today.
    thanks anyways....

But you are putting one fan against the other with the BEST OFFER OPTION arent you? You do control who you sell the item too and can hand pick them if you chose to do so. You set a price and the first person to pm you wins. Its that simple. All you are doing with the best offer options is allowing one FAN to offer you $50 but if another FAN offered you $75? then how is that not pitting one against the other? I have no problem with you selling your "vintage" items here, but pimping an ebay auction is in poor taste imho. I do know a bit about collecting beleive it or not, so I am not talking out of my ass here. Just giving you some friendly advice is all...You do wioth it what you will...Good luck.

Get_Right wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:
    [You can change the channel if you don't want to watch my infomercial.
    it very simple
    change the channel?
    to what
    the creed message pit?

nah man, just giving you a hard time because you are here to sell your stuff-and you keep posting about it

cant look at the first page without seeing your infomercial
    you are equally free to ignore my posts

I didn't know you had a post- I'll check it out-
    This is the second time I have posted my items on the board- Once as a whole collection and now as individual pieces via ebay.
    Actually I sold one of my pieces here on the board- I am sure the person who bought it is very happy with me pulling these things out of my vault, and offering them to the board- that otherwise would have never been possible.
    You really are not giving me a hard time, and you are to blame for my thread to keep popping up on the first page because you keep posting comments. I would think about that if you don't want to continue seeing my thread. :idea:
    but pimping an ebay auction is in poor taste imho. I do know a bit about collecting beleive it or not, so I am not talking out of my ass here. Just giving you some friendly advice is all...You do wioth it what you will...Good luck.
    the king is wise

thanks anyways....[/quote][/quote]
    But you are putting one fan against the other with the BEST OFFER OPTION arent you? You do control who you sell the item too and can hand pick them if you chose to do so. You set a price and the first person to pm you wins. Its that simple. All you are doing with the best offer options is allowing one FAN to offer you $50 but if another FAN offered you $75? then how is that not pitting one against the other? I have no problem with you selling your "vintage" items here, but pimping an ebay auction is in poor taste imho. I do know a bit about collecting beleive it or not, so I am not talking out of my ass here. Just giving you some friendly advice is all...You do wioth it what you will...Good luck.
    [/quote]
    Friendly advise? :lol: now that is a first.
    Ok- let me explain this really quick- These items aren't like a poster, that was mass produced- these are, in most cases one of a kind. I am not to happy with myself that I am selling these, but I have my reasons. Now when you submit an offer on my auction I will consider it and if I feel the offer is not worth it, then I will pass and maybe make a counter offer. Your talking to me as if I am not a true fan- If you had any appreciation about collecting or the world of pearl jam collecting you wouldn't be making these types of comments.
    Isn't it funny how you and about one other person on here are the only ones who feel so strongly about this? I mean there has been over 200 people viewing this thread and yet none of them have come out with negative comments , like yourself.
    Interesting.
    [/quote]
    thanks anyways....
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

One last thing-- When pearl jam post an action on the website - other Pearl Jam Fans are bidding against each other to win that unique piece.............Is that not fair of Pearl Jam?
    http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/5100178
    stupidity is its own reward.....sorry just had to make that comment- I think its funny... :lol:
  • theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
    edited December 2009
    regarding the above post, the difference is that those are charity auctions.
    Post edited by theboxerorthebag on
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Tonifig,

I liked your stuff and hoped you'd do well -- but I've gotten the impression that your stuff isn't moving here because of the gap in perceived value between you and the board (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118922&start=45). Constantly making threads, bumping yourself doesn't seem to be working.

Plus, if you'll take $50 for an autograph, why post these open-ended "make me an offer" statements both here and on ebay (where you've posted the buy it now price at $500 for an Ed autograph!)? Just name your price and you'd probably sell all of it quickly. The way you're going about it just seems sketchy, I'm sorry to say.

That seems to be the point of the other posters to this thread and their Billy Mays references, along with the sense of enough is enough.

Good luck.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    regarding the above post, the difference is that those are chartity auctions.

Exactly, big difference. If that isn't obvious to the OP, I guess stupidity really is its own reward.....sorry just had to make that comment- I think its funny... :lol:
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
    Washed wrote:

Exactly, big difference. If that isn't obvious to the OP, I guess stupidity really is its own reward.....sorry just had to make that comment- I think its funny... :lol:

So my auction isn't just, because its not a charity auction??
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    Washed wrote:

you are completely missing the point.
    [/quote]

you are completely missing the point.
    [/quote]

Please enlighten me - because according to one of the post here - It is not fair that I pin a pj fan against another pj fan in an auction. If you did not read the complete post then your taking my statements out of context.
    Washed wrote:
    Tonifig,

I liked your stuff and hoped you'd do well -- but I've gotten the impression that your stuff isn't moving here because of the gap in perceived value between you and the board (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118922&start=45). Constantly making threads, bumping yourself doesn't seem to be working.

Plus, if you'll take $50 for an autograph, why post these open-ended "make me an offer" statements both here and on ebay (where you've posted the buy it now price at $500 for an Ed autograph!)? Just name your price and you'd probably sell all of it quickly. The way you're going about it just seems sketchy, I'm sorry to say.

That seems to be the point of the other posters to this thread and their Billy Mays references, along with the sense of enough is enough.

Good luck.

I've made two threads- is that excessive?? I've seen worst. Look this is very simple- I am offering some rare items here- From a band that means a whole lot to you and i. If you don't agree with my price, or that my Options are fair then just move along. When you see my name associated to a thread and the thread header is related to signatures then don't view it.
    I have received tons of pm messages from old school fans thanking me for posting my stuff- even though they aren't buying them, they still appreciate the pieces and the viewing pleasure they get from them.
    I understand that some fans have nothing better to do then to complain and complain about things, and that's cool - but don't try and make this a debate about my thread being on the first page, when people like yourself are the ones who keep posting comments and contributing to it being on the first page.

Lastly My stuff was occasionally pumped up- that is because I want to get exposure and I realize that not every fan can spend every minute or everyday on the board. My two threads are not excessive.

I thank you for the warm wishes.
This discussion has been closed.