Posted some of my signed Pearl Jam items on ebay-Just an FYI

1234568»

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    "Look for the millionth and one time ... I have already acknowledged that I didn't think anyone from the board would be buying any of my items."tonifig8

I am sorry...but I just cant help it...I SO want to let this die, but then you say stuff like this and I just cant help myself! If you didnt expect anyone here to buy them...The why come here with the links??? OF COURSE you thought someone here would buy.... See...This is my problem with it all. You had an agenda, but you just cant admit it.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    sfrench wrote:
    I heard eddie vedder is getting married.

Eddie Vedder is getting MARRIED? That's great PRIVATE BAND MEMBER LIFE NEWS!

Well played!
  • "Look for the millionth and one time ... I have already acknowledged that I didn't think anyone from the board would be buying any of my items."tonifig8

I am sorry...but I just cant help it...I SO want to let this die, but then you say stuff like this and I just cant help myself! If you didnt expect anyone here to buy them...The why come here with the links??? OF COURSE you thought someone here would buy.... See...This is my problem with it all. You had an agenda, but you just cant admit it.

Exactly! I've said the same thing to him. He's such a fake.

ps. i love how he informed you on collectibles when you are "the king," that was one of the high points of the thread in my opinion. Hope all is well with you.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • edited December 2009
    I told you guys he's Stone Gossard...that's why they won't lock this thread ;)

The Vedder engagement has been mention two or three times already in this undying thread
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    sfrench wrote:
    I heard eddie vedder is getting married.

Now, will somebody lock this post so it dies.
    Haha. GENIUS! Oh and INBEFORETHELOCK!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    "Look for the millionth and one time ... I have already acknowledged that I didn't think anyone from the board would be buying any of my items."tonifig8

ps. i love how he informed you on collectibles when you are "the king," that was one of the high points of the thread in my opinion. Hope all is well with you.

Time to answer my Fan Mail
    PJtradeking - Your quote of what I said - is a revelation to what has taken place through this thread..... What I mean by that is that it became (through this process) clear to me that no one here would probably be buying the items, why? Because of negative comments- and the many hits the thread had received. I continued to answer people because it became more about my right to "posting for sale or links to ebay" on the board. That's what this whole argument has been about! Not sure if you got the memo...I mean it has taken a few turns here and there..... but yeah its pretty much been about that.... Otherwise I could simply have bumped my thread like everyone else and then let it die away after 3 days or so.....
    I have admitted time and time again.... and I will admit it now... Yes I am trying to sell my items and yes I posted a thread here to get more exposure in hopes that someone would buy something..... but it was simply and FYI for those who are interested in signed stuff..... I am not expecting all my stuff to be purchase from someone on the board, but who knows...maybe someone here will buy something....Don't know and it really doesn't matter (i would prefer someone from here), but ultimately if someone buys such items you would think that they are big fans.............I am not flipping a regular official item here...... IF you owned a reenk roink and was thinking about letting it go...... would you simply come on the board and just give it away? Because PJ gave those away so it wouldn't be fare for you to make anything on that..... Or would you be like so many of the hardcore members on here who say one thing on the board and then go and sell there stuff on ebay??? At least you know who I am and what I am about!

Now to address thebetterman....... Now I never directly informed anyone. I always addressed things generally speaking.... unless someone asked a specific thing of me.... Then I would directly inform....... I didn't know Pjtradeking was the king of collectibles around here..... but now I know and next time I am going to sell a collectible I'll be sure to check in with pjtradeking.... I hope I didn't offend you "thebetterman" I wasn't trying to inform your "American Idol" ...........nothing against you pjtraderking....i just found it funny that thebetterman was all over your sack! LOL jk

I hope I have addressed your concerns.....and if I didn't or if I did I would like a reply to this post......

thank you,
    tonifig8
  • please, no more replies. Let this thread go away!!!
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    Now to address thebetterman....... Now I never directly informed anyone. I always addressed things generally speaking.... unless someone asked a specific thing of me.... Then I would directly inform....... I didn't know Pjtradeking was the king of collectibles around here..... but now I know and next time I am going to sell a collectible I'll be sure to check in with pjtradeking.... I hope I didn't offend you "thebetterman" I wasn't trying to inform your "American Idol" ...........nothing against you pjtraderking....i just found it funny that thebetterman was all over your sack! LOL jk

I hope I have addressed your concerns.....and if I didn't or if I did I would like a reply to this post......

thank you,
    tonifig8

damn, you figured it out. I am pjtradeking's pubic hairs.
  • i think the people who are trying to lock this thread by posting personal information about band members are LAME

this thread would have been locked LONG ago if it wasn't allowed

LIVE AND LET LIVE :x :x :x :x
    tonifig8 wrote:

thank you,
    tonifig8

damn, you figured it out. I am pjtradeking's pubic hairs.

Is that all you have to say? I mean I address your concern- Could you acknowledge that? Are my comments now clear? Do you have more concerns?

best,
    tonifig8
  • tonifig8 wrote:

Is that all you have to say? I mean I address your concern- Could you acknowledge that? Are my comments now clear? Do you have more concerns?

best,
    tonifig8

how do you think you addressed what i said? by mocking a respect I have for someone on the board, or by mocking him by saying you'll have to pass all future sales through him.

I don't have any concerns though, you bother me but thats about it. If i didn't find some entertainment within this whole run-around of yours I'd have left long ago. I do give you the benefit of the doubt though that you know exactly what you're doing and just trying to goad everyone here who seems to disagree with you and get the double benefit of THE BEST advertisement for goods that this board has ever seen.

and to others: sorry, my will power to let this die is sorely lacking.
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    tonifig8 wrote:

Time to answer my Fan Mail
    PJtradeking - Your quote of what I said - is a revelation to what has taken place through this thread..... What I mean by that is that it became (through this process) clear to me that no one here would probably be buying the items, why? Because of negative comments- and the many hits the thread had received. I continued to answer people because it became more about my right to "posting for sale or links to ebay" on the board. That's what this whole argument has been about! Not sure if you got the memo...I mean it has taken a few turns here and there..... but yeah its pretty much been about that.... Otherwise I could simply have bumped my thread like everyone else and then let it die away after 3 days or so.....
    I have admitted time and time again.... and I will admit it now... Yes I am trying to sell my items and yes I posted a thread here to get more exposure in hopes that someone would buy something..... but it was simply and FYI for those who are interested in signed stuff..... I am not expecting all my stuff to be purchase from someone on the board, but who knows...maybe someone here will buy something....Don't know and it really doesn't matter (i would prefer someone from here), but ultimately if someone buys such items you would think that they are big fans.............I am not flipping a regular official item here...... IF you owned a reenk roink and was thinking about letting it go...... would you simply come on the board and just give it away? Because PJ gave those away so it wouldn't be fare for you to make anything on that..... Or would you be like so many of the hardcore members on here who say one thing on the board and then go and sell there stuff on ebay??? At least you know who I am and what I am about!

thank you,
    tonifig8[/quote]

APPROVE OR DISAPROVE!!!

Ok....Here is the end all be all for me as even I am sick of this thread...I am sure others are about as tired of this thread as I am you...so here goes.

Call it a revelation or whatever you want...I was merely pointing out the inconsistency of what you said. No harm no foul...You want to make $$, go right ahead. I dont care what you are selling and for how much...Why you keep missing my point is BEYOND me, really. I NEVER said you shouldnt or couldnt sell you items here and make as much $$ as possible. Wether you are flipping or not, makes no difference to me. AS I SAID BEFORE....THE WAY YOU WENT ABOUT IT WAS WRONG IN MY OPINION!!! Clear enough for you? That was my only gripe. I hope you make a mint really.

As for my collection...If and when I ever decide to sell any of it..YES, YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT...I will come here and I will SET my prices and sell like a mother...Couple grand for Reeenk for sure and HUNDREDS for the posters and other shit...I am not an idiot for chrsts sake. I mean seriously, are you that daft you cant see what I have been talking about this whole time? I know you love the attention and all and keeping your thread at the top has been the first and foremost on your priority list, and I am sure you have made tons of new friends and defenders...Makes no difference to me. But understand, you have missed my point so many times, I will not explain it again...If you cant see it, then you are beyond help imho....

As for my fans ;-)...As hard as it may be for you to beleive, I have helped quite a few people out over the years and do have some knowledge of this kind of thing, I have gained a certain respect from some people here and have made some lifelong friends in the proccess...In the same breath, there are a few people(some in this thread im sure) who cant stand me and think I am a dick...I can live with that as the others offset this greatly.

And as for this being locked...It hasnt been because to this point...We have policed ourselves and has not gotten out of hand...While it may be a complete waste of time for most and very monotinous...It has for the most part been quite friendly.

At any rate...I am done...I am sure you will still have issues, but for the most part...I am done with you...carry on. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    tonifig8 wrote:

best,
    tonifig8

how do you think you addressed what i said? by mocking a respect I have for someone on the board, or by mocking him by saying you'll have to pass all future sales through him.

I don't have any concerns though, you bother me but thats about it. If i didn't find some entertainment within this whole run-around of yours I'd have left long ago. I do give you the benefit of the doubt though that you know exactly what you're doing and just trying to goad everyone here who seems to disagree with you and get the double benefit of THE BEST advertisement for goods that this board has ever seen.

and to others: sorry, my will power to let this die is sorely lacking.

I apologize for the mocking comments- I guess I let my bad side get to me....again........ It's just that so many people have taken disrespectful shots at me and it's starting to affect my judgment ..... Even attacking my grammar.......
    And your right I am benefiting from this thread- maybe not with direct sales, but with meeting new people and discussing some heated topics..... I mean come on if this thread had not existed one guy wouldn't have ever known that such an amazing PJ song existed (thoughts out of place), also some kid who is going to receive some cool little PJ items in about 3 or so days - wouldn't have other wise ever owned such cool items.... well maybe he would have had a chance, but it would have cost him a few bucks.........
    On my part I promise never to post a thread that has something to do with basic flipping....I don't have a problem with people who do that, but I wont do it here..... But anything that is rare or unique I will post as I see respectable to others.......
    After all is said and done..... you still remain a devoted fan and I too remain the same ....

best,
    tonifig8
This discussion has been closed.