2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• Apparently the Dublin o2 public sale sold out in 2mins on Ticketmaster
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    robertno wrote:
    Apparently the Dublin o2 public sale sold out in 2mins on Ticketmaster

Faster than the speed of sound.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Couple of days ago I'm in despair, no money for the presales. :cry:

Last night wife asks me what do I want for Christmas. And I'm thinking, there is only one thing I want for Christmas, a Pearl Jam ticket for their Belfast gig!

Let's just say I've got a very early Christmas present :D

So now I'm really looking forward to their first ever Belfast show. Many thanks guys for putting us on the map to come here.

I see some people are having difficultly getting tickets through Ticketmaster. I nearly crapped myself waiting online, took me nearly ten minutes to bag a standing ticket. I could have nipped over to the Odyssey which was within walking distance of my workplace but couldn't get out.

Has anybody noticed the amount of tickets on ebay at the moment? It is really ridiculous! I had a ticket for their Dublin 2006 show and had to put it on ebay due to it clashing with my stag weekend and I put it on at face value. I thought this sort of thing was clamped down.

Any thoughts?
  • Early christmas presents for me too. Belfast and Berlin. Just in process of booking flights and hotels. What a beautiful day....
  • Early christmas presents for me too. Belfast and Berlin. Just in process of booking flights and hotels. What a beautiful day....

Isn't it great to get an early Christmas present?

Hope you have a good time when you get here. Plenty of cheap hotels around the city and Odyssey is within walking distance from most of them.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Clarkie71 wrote:
    Early christmas presents for me too. Belfast and Berlin. Just in process of booking flights and hotels. What a beautiful day....

Hope you have a good time when you get here. Plenty of cheap hotels around the city and Odyssey is within walking distance from most of them.

can you let me know any good tips for reasonable hotels around the venue - bearing in mind I'll have an 18 month old travelling with me....and my wife.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Clarkie71 wrote:
    Early christmas presents for me too. Belfast and Berlin. Just in process of booking flights and hotels. What a beautiful day....

can you let me know any good tips for reasonable hotels around the venue - bearing in mind I'll have an 18 month old travelling with me....and my wife.

There is quite a lot of hotels in Belfast now. If it is budget hotels you are after, hotel Ibis in the city centre, opening rates at the moment £49 per night. Days Hotel is also cheap and also Premier Inn.

Most hotels are within walking distance of the venue and there is a good taxi service as well.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Clarkie71 wrote:

Premier Inn all there... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Premier inn here too. Alfred Street, about a mile from the venue. Cant wait . Yes early christmas presents are magic !!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Waring St or Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St

tsk
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • hi all glad to say i got tickets this morning for dublin and belfast after being let down by the o2 presale and the 10c presale i must be jinxed, i hope everyone else got tickets in some shape or form today : )
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    hi all glad to say i got tickets this morning for dublin and belfast after being let down by the o2 presale and the 10c presale i must be jinxed, i hope everyone else got tickets in some shape or form today : )

Glad you got tickets :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Awww thank you, really thought i wasn't going to get any so i'm very happy today are you going to any of the shows ?
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Awww thank you, really thought i wasn't going to get any so i'm very happy today are you going to any of the shows ?

Got everything booked for Belfast. We're going for seats this time around for a different perspective. Just waiting for Italy to be confirmed and we'll be there!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • epomepom Posts: 19
    wooooooooooo 'got some' after losing out in the pre-sale (bloody ticketmaster is a disaster, i suggest a boycott) and then also kept crashing for the ten club pre sale managed to get me some this morning for dublin... :P
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • epomepom Posts: 19
    robertno wrote:

well considering how good they were in 06 i'm not surprised.......gonna be awesome !! am i too axcited too early ??
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • yeah i've got seats too for both gigs too short for standing can never see the band !!!!
    Roll on the summer :D
  • I have 2 spare seated tickets for Belfast --- North Lower Row E --number in the 30's -- just over half way back.

I went back on ticketmaster later and found some in the east lower section which is a bit of a side view but better for me I hope!!

Anyone want the tickets - obviously face value --- £91.30 plus postage or we can meet on day.

So frickin happy!! And so frickin broke!! BUT --- Dublin / Berlin (tenclub tickets) here I come!

And Belfast seats here I come!! Wish tenclub had done seats again - I'm only 5 ft 6 !!

Just hope Hyde Park doesn't sell out before my credit card recovers!!!

Anyhow - if anyone wants those spares I'll be back on line tomorrow now...

How lucky are we in Europe these last few Years?!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D
  • Red 81Red 81 Posts: 29
    ya got my tickets on pre-sale for dublin, happy days, went to see them in Manchester in August, great gig... really looking forward to gig. have to say I saw kasabian in the O2 two weeks ago, it is so much better than the old "Point"
  • was at manchester too in august what a gig, only complaint i had was it was soooooooo hot in the arena
  • TW3766TW3766 Posts: 57
    2010 is going to be another amazing Pearl Jam year - awesome!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any tickets for Dublin though, so I'd very much appreciate if someone here could help me out.

If not, I'll try my luck at the doors. However, I was lucky enough to get tix for Belfast and London, and will also go and see them in Berlin (for the 4th time) woooho.

Keep it easy :)
  • A friend of mine who lives in Ireland managed to get 2 tickets for Dublin, she asked me if I would like the spare, woo hoo!!! :D
  • Please play Alpine Valley!!!!!!!
  • After a nightmare on both pre sales i got mine thos morning in that 4 minute window.all i have to say is bigger venue faster sell out when done.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    robertno wrote:
    wonder hoe many of those went to touts :evil:

I got a pair of good seats for some friends this morning and was looking at standing at the same time to help some more but never saw standing (luckily I managed to get mine on 10c).
  • HeyWayne wrote:
    Having seen a number of acts there I have to say I don't think I'll be going - not after having seen them at the O2. Hyde Park's just not a great venue IMHO, but each to there own - I'm sure those that go will have a great time.

Really? I love Hyde Park, best sound of any venue I've ever been to. Had an awesome time seeing Uncle Neil at HRC last year
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • was at manchester too in august what a gig, only complaint i had was it was soooooooo hot in the arena

I was in the second row for that show and by the end I was drenched in sweat. It was worth it though, especially when they were going to finish after the Real Me but Eddie turns around to the other guys and says 'let's do one more', so they played Indifference. Pure joy.
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • NOT IN THAT CRAPY FESTIVAL HERE IN PORTUGAL!!!!!
    DAMN I HATE THAT PLACE! IT HAS ABSOLUTLY NO CONDITIONS FOR ANYTHING!!! :evil: :(
    LET'S HOPE THEY'LL COME BACK LATER FOR A GIG OF THEIR OWN!!!
  • So stoked to get hold of Belfast standing tickets - cheers for playing NI PJ :)
    keep turning crank!
    http://onarope.tumblr.com
  • wozza77wozza77 Posts: 300
    StoneAment wrote:
    HeyWayne wrote:
    Having seen a number of acts there I have to say I don't think I'll be going - not after having seen them at the O2. Hyde Park's just not a great venue IMHO, but each to there own - I'm sure those that go will have a great time.

Really? I love Hyde Park, best sound of any venue I've ever been to. Had an awesome time seeing Uncle Neil at HRC last year

Totally agree Neil rocked at Hyde Park. Great gig
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
This discussion has been closed.