Comments

• PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Just booked my flights to Dublin, Belfast and Berlin! :D
  • jodijodi Posts: 183
    jodi wrote:
    We bought our tickets for Rock Werchter, day ticket, saturday!! :D:D:D

Pearl Jam are playing Sunday :lol: :roll:

Oh, that's right hahaha.. july 4, that's a sunday :D:D
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Plankton wrote:

You're flying from Dublin to Belfast?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • TBD...............
    Do they usually take so long to announce this one last show?? :( This is torture!
  • Nadine Z wrote:
    TBD...............
    Do they usually take so long to announce this one last show?? :( This is torture!
    nadine one is sure..will not be in your country... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Well not in yours either :P hehehe!
    You never know, kind of makes sense for them to stop in paris :)
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Jennytree wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

You're flying from Dublin to Belfast?!
    No, what I meant was my flight to Dublin and flight home from Belfast.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    that would be some flight though - right over the mourne mountains! fabulous
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Nadine Z wrote:
    Well not in yours either :P hehehe!
    nop couse when they play in a festival ,the festival has exclusive for the country,so after arras no more france..my country no..but my passport is fuckin ready :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Nadine Z wrote:
    nop couse when they play in a festival ,the festival has exclusive for the country,so after arras no more france..

that sucks !!
    -- rafa
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Nadine Z wrote:
    nop couse when they play in a festival ,the festival has exclusive for the country,so after arras no more france..my country no..but my passport is fuckin ready :D

Thank the gods for the EU ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Nadine Z wrote:

Thank the gods for the EU ;)
    :thumbup: :wave:
  • Have already received my 3 day pass for Portugal show, PJ are closing the festival. 90 Euros for the 3 days or 50 Euros for 1 day. Here is the link i used - got a free t-shirt as well (sadly just a festival promotion rather than pj)

http://www.fnac.pt/pt/Catalog/Detail.as ... 0014849864

Hope to see some of you there
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine. I am mine

PJ Wembley 2007, PJ Oerias 2010, EV Lisboa 2014,
  • I got my friends to join me at one european festival this summer. Which one should I choose?? It's leaning towards Portogual. But I'm not sure, both Poland and Belgium lokks quite nice...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Just booked London hotel 3*** from the 24th to the 29th June!!! Situated very near to Hyde Park in the heart of London! The best thing is the price: € 240 in total for a double room including full breakfast!!! :clap: :thumbup: I think thats really cheap for London City!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Just booked London hotel 3*** from the 24th to the 29th June!!! Situated very near to Hyde Park in the heart of London! The best thing is the price: € 240 in total for a double room including full breakfast!!! :clap: :thumbup: I think thats really cheap for London City!!!

Wow!...I thought PERTH was $$$~EXPENSIVE~$$$...haha :P
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    which one?
  • Hi,

Does anyone know why the ticket prices for Rockinpark are announced as 59 EUR here:
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets

But once you click buy the only ones available appear listed as 64 EUR?
    I don't wanna think, I wanna feel
  • Nijmegen Ticket....DONE..... :D
  • Warchild wrote:
    Hi,

Does anyone know why the ticket prices for Rockinpark are announced as 59 EUR here:
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets

But once you click buy the only ones available appear listed as 64 EUR?
    67.17 is the total u pay..is a shit
  • That's because those prices do not include the additional service costs.

I am actually pretty outraged at this festival for making the 169 euro tickets if you wanna get up front. They are using Pearl Jam's name and their fans to get extra $$$.
    Yes I know the "De Luxe" tickets come with some extra's but it's still a very steep price.

Anyway I just bought 2 of those expensive tickets because I just gotta, ya know :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:
    which one?

http://www.stpancrashotels.co.uk/montana/

:D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Nijmegen Ticket....DONE..... :D

me too, see you in the Netherlands ;)
  • Can't afford the VIP tickets, doing 5 PJ concerts this summer. Just hope we can get up front "enough"... The prices are ridiculously expensive. Nijmegen bought, only Oeiras missing - still waiting for the other days lineup.
    I don't wanna think, I wanna feel
  • Warchild wrote:
    Can't afford the VIP tickets, doing 5 PJ concerts this summer. Just hope we can get up front "enough"... The prices are ridiculously expensive. Nijmegen bought, only Oeiras missing - still waiting for the other days lineup.
    Oeiras will be on sale mid January
  • Nijmegen.. I'm in.. again! :D
    2006-08-29 - Arnhem, NL
    2007-06-28 - Nijmegen, NL
    2009-08-13 - Rotterdam, NL
    2010-06-27 - Nijmegen, NL
    2014-06-16 - Amsterdam, NL
  • jodijodi Posts: 183
    Nijmegen here we come! :D

Strange tickets, those VIP-tickets... Wondering who will buy them? Free drinks and a front-section? How about those drunken people in front of the stage? :?
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Screw the VIPs. I just need to be around friends, new and old.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:
    Screw the VIPs. I just need to be around friends, new and old.
    :thumbup: :wave:
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    jodi wrote:
    Nijmegen here we come! :D

Strange tickets, those VIP-tickets... Wondering who will buy them? Free drinks and a front-section? How about those drunken people in front of the stage? :?
    that's at nijmegen? I'm surprised PJ lets them do that... that's not going to make for a good athmosphere(see Sydney 2 2006)... good thing I was planning to take it easy at that show and hang out, I'd be annoyed otherwise..
This discussion has been closed.