2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• jodi wrote:
    We bought our tickets for Rock Werchter, day ticket, saturday!! :D:D:D
    See u there
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Much appreciated Pepe. Was going crazy with Google but great to get a response!
  • i just want to say:
    what the F### happens with the price tickets??? :shock:
    Ed, do you know how much cost a ticket for a show like Dublin, Belfast or Berlin???
    afterall PJ did in the 90s

what?
    i bought all the albums of PJ, from Ten till Backspacer, maybe the next one i will download it, to save some money to go see the show....
    or maybe i will download it and I WILL NOT GO TO SEE THE SHOW

since they played with the Rolling Stones, they apply the same prices....

i'm a fan from the first hour, and that piss me off... :evil:

it's a shame
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jodi wrote:
    We bought our tickets for Rock Werchter, day ticket, saturday!! :D:D:D

Pearl Jam are playing Sunday :lol: :roll:
    pepe64210 wrote:
    i just want to say:
    Ed, do you know how much cost a ticket for a show like Dublin, Belfast or Berlin???

what?
    i bought all the albums of PJ, from Ten till Backspacer, maybe the next one i will download it, to save some money to go see the show....

it's a shame

It is not the '90's anymore... sorry, it is 2010!
    the european prices are substantionally cheaper than the prices we just paid in Australia, so i do not think you have too much to complain about 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • pepe64210 wrote:
    i just want to say:

what?

it's a shame
    if u can afford those trips and ticket concert u can go,if not u can read our reviews here in the board,noone force u to buy tickets..
    to see the best band in the world live is a unique experience...
    in 2004 i bought a ticket for a football match for champion league at 85 euros to see Real Madrid -Monaco
    alot of money indeed,but i saw zidane to play ..
    and i ll remember it for many years..
    just like that..ill remember..
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pepe64210pepe64210 Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    yeah nice, 200hundred bocks to see a show in a football stadium....you kindind me....not even a real scene...
    and you find it normal! wake up man! it's almost half price of a surfboard...
    also, the price of one ticket is more expensive than plane+hotel from where i come...

dimitri/
    i saw them 3 times; half price...
    Post edited by pepe64210 on
    simple solution is that if you do not like the price, then do not pay it.... and miss the show.

i saw 2 shows in football stadiums here, and they were great shows! great atmosphere, and they cost more than $100 USD. It was money well spent. 50 000 people singing there hearts out. You cannot put a price on that.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    pepe64210 wrote:
    i just want to say:

what?

it's a shame

i have a metallica ticket sitting in front of me for the same venue in belfast and it cost £10 more - so ya cant complain about the ticket price (unless your head is still somewhere in 1996) :?
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • pepe64210 wrote:
    yeah nice, 200hundred bocks to see a show in a football stadium....you kindind me....not even a real scene...
    and you find it normal! wake up man! it's almost half price of a surfboard...
    also, the price of one ticket is more expensive than plane+hotel from where i come...

dimitri/
    i saw them 3 times; half price...
    100$ for pearl jam show is nothing for me.its my opinion
    if u want to talk about expensive pj stuff,yes the merch is expenshive when u need like 40$ for a shirt
    or 15euros for the key chain
  • simple solution is that if you do not like the price, then do not pay it.... and miss the show.

i saw 2 shows in football stadiums here, and they were great shows! great atmosphere, and they cost more than $100 USD. It was money well spent. 50 000 people singing there hearts out. You cannot put a price on that.
    +1
  • simple solution is that if you do not like the price, then do not pay it.... and miss the show.

that's not the question if i can pay for it or not, i can....
    tell me how much exactly did you pay for your last concert?
    you talking to me in USD, i'm talking to you in €
    if you pay around 100USD, here it's almost 200€

and i don't have any problem to spend 200€ in a PJ show in a small theater like the Paradiso in Amsterdam, but in a football field....
  • [/quote]100$ for pearl jam show is nothing for me.its my opinion
    if u want to talk about expensive pj stuff,yes the merch is expenshive when u need like 40$ for a shirt
    or 15euros for the key chain[/quote]

100usd, it's about 70€ ???, nice that's the price i would like to pay...wake up man, i'm talking about a show like dublin, belfast or berlin, it's about 169€, 200usd... so don't talk to me about 100 bocks a ticket, it's a lie
  • pepe64210 wrote:

100usd, it's about 70€ ???, nice that's the price i would like to pay...wake up man, i'm talking about a show like dublin, belfast or berlin, it's about 169€, 200usd... so don't talk to me about 100 bocks a ticket, it's a lie
    i woke up..u should understand tha 200$ is for 2 10C TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a pair for 200$
    so 100$ for one ticket,70 euros...get it?
    2 tickets = 200$
    1 ticket = 100$
  • Hi,

Does anyone know if the Berlin show is sould out? I wasn't planing on doing the trip but now think fuck it, how many more times am i gonna see eddie in europe (i say that every time to justify the cost). If anyone has a link to safe ticket site please let me know, or even anyone has spare 10c etc please PM.

Thanks,..
  • pepe64210 wrote:

i woke up..u should understand tha 200$ is for 2 10C TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a pair for 200$
    2 tickets = 200$
    1 ticket = 100$

show me where i can found a standup ticket for dublin for 100usd, i will appreciate...
  • Hi,

Does anyone know if the Berlin show is sould out? I wasn't planing on doing the trip but now think fuck it, how many more times am i gonna see eddie in europe (i say that every time to justify the cost). If anyone has a link to safe ticket site please let me know, or even anyone has spare 10c etc please PM.

Thanks,..
    10c yes,are sold out
    public sale here
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
  • pepe64210 wrote:
    pepe64210 wrote:

2 tickets = 200$
    1 ticket = 100$

show me where i can found a standup ticket for dublin for 100usd, i will appreciate...
    tickets arew sold out.u should find a spare of someone..make a new thread of what u need..and wait people to answer u
    search in ticketmaster if u any left or watch this thread
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119380
    pepe64210 wrote:
    pepe64210 wrote:

2 tickets = 200$
    1 ticket = 100$

on this board you will hopefully find one for face value. people are not allowed to sell on here above face value.

Face Value per 10 club ticket for Dublin is $102.50 - or 70 Euro

tickets will be offered on here, they always are, and if not, there are always some available on the day
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• pepe64210 wrote:

on this board you will hopefully find one for face value. people are not allowed to sell on here above face value.

Face Value per 10 club ticket for Dublin is $102.50 - or 70 Euro

tickets will be offered on here, they always are, and if not, there are always some available on the day
    so,pepe i think u got all the infos u need..good luck
  • thanks guys for all the info...
    70€ a ticket, that would be nice to found...luck it's what we need
    cheers
    Dublin is the expensive show as well, as well as the one that most people are after tickets for.
    the other shows are cheaper.
    My spare has been taken to the dublin show, so unfortunatly i cannot offer it, or my friend would get annoyed! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• yeah right! i found tickets at 60€ for Berlin, but in the united kingdom the prices are more than the double... :shock:
    pepe64210 wrote:
    yeah right! i found tickets at 60€ for Berlin, but in the united kingdom the prices are more than the double... :shock:

Belfast was $148 for the pair which is 50€ a ticket

London was the same price as Berlin on 10c tickets
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dublin is the expensive show as well, as well as the one that most people are after tickets for.

See... I don't understand why people from outside Ireland would do just the Dublin show! :lol: This place is such a rip off, you'd be much better trying to get a ticket for Belfast, London or Berlin!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • pepe64210 wrote:
    yeah right! i found tickets at 60€ for Berlin, but in the united kingdom the prices are more than the double... :shock:

Belfast was $148 for the pair which is 50€ a ticket

London was the same price as Berlin on 10c tickets
    +1
  • epomepom Posts: 19
    Jennytree wrote:

See... I don't understand why people from outside Ireland would do just the Dublin show! :lol: This place is such a rip off, you'd be much better trying to get a ticket for Belfast, London or Berlin!

i want to get to the gig in Hyde Park too !! just annoying that the tickets are €20 more expensive in dublin than just up the road in belfast... still, the price you gotta pay i guess !!!
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • moulismoulis Posts: 12
    was the presale that has just finished the only presale shows for 10c members or are the other shows like France etc going to be available for 10c memebers to purchase pre sale?
    Moulis
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    My spare has been taken to the dublin show, so unfortunatly i cannot offer it, or my friend would get annoyed! :lol:
    I'll dress up as a giant can of Campbell's soup and sit on you if you do!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    moulis wrote:
    was the presale that has just finished the only presale shows for 10c members or are the other shows like France etc going to be available for 10c memebers to purchase pre sale?

Unlikely for France as that one is already on general sale. Google Main Square Festival and you'll find the links. To be honest, I can't see pre-sales for any of the other festivals. The only possible pre-sale I think you may see is if the rumoured July 6 date in Italy is a PJ headlining show.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Hinn wrote:
    I'll dress up as a giant can of Campbell's soup and sit on you if you do!

lol!!! :lol: do you have my ticket or J's... ah who cares, we know that the 2 people who needed them are covered
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

This discussion has been closed.