2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• epom wrote:
    robertno wrote:
    Apparently the Dublin o2 public sale sold out in 2mins on Ticketmaster

well considering how good they were in 06 i'm not surprised.......gonna be awesome !! am i too axcited too early ??

No you're not......im walking on air here too. Roll on the summer !!
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Anocas wrote:
    NOT IN THAT CRAPY FESTIVAL HERE IN PORTUGAL!!!!!
    DAMN I HATE THAT PLACE! IT HAS ABSOLUTLY NO CONDITIONS FOR ANYTHING!!! :evil: :(
    LET'S HOPE THEY'LL COME BACK LATER FOR A GIG OF THEIR OWN!!!

sad but true :evil: ...for this reason we'll skip and not travel to Portugal...AGAIN! :(
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Can't buy what I want and I don't want to be held in your debt but i'm still begging for a Dublin standing ticket I'll pay it off in blood. If anyone hears of a spare please PM me...... I would rather starve than eat ebay's bread!!!
  • LONDON HERE WE COME. but i had to beg mummy for the credit card. 10c tkts are expensive, one ticket for my xmas present so thats free but i have to pay the £60 for the extra one for my girlfriend. i am so stoked, HRC is a great gig, as i said earlier in the thread i've seen aerosmith, the police and springsteen there (uncle bruce was great btw) i was about 10th row at the BS gig the closest i've been to the front at hyde park and i'll be hoping for somewhere around the same place for PJ as the view was awesome. the sound was great the price of food and drink isn't but there's loads of toilets, i've never had to wait.So june 25th will be my first PEARL JAM show, ive been a fan since 1996 (i was 13). hopefully this will be the first of many.
    also how easy was the 10c pre-sale for london? i did mine 3 hours after the release and got them straight away and the emails followed within 30 mins!!
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
  • Can somebody tells me why the 10C tix are so expensive?

It's the first time I use this way to buy tickets and I was.... uuhh... a bit disapointed (to be polite) by the price...

Is it not PJ who fought back in the 90's to get low prices for their shows???
    Zürich - 06/23/00
    Irving Plaza (NYC) - 05/06/06
    Bern - 09/13/06
    Berlin - 08/15/09
    London - 06/25/10
    Berlin - 06/30/10
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Lefty 27 wrote:
    Can somebody tells me why the 10C tix are so expensive?

It's the first time I use this way to buy tickets and I was.... uuhh... a bit disapointed (to be polite) by the price...

They are "CHEAP" and VERY REASONABLE!...Compared to Other " R I D I C U L O U S " $$Amounts$$ Other 'So-Called' bands Charge! :)
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    Lefty 27 wrote:
    Can somebody tells me why the 10C tix are so expensive?

They are "CHEAP" and VERY REASONABLE!...Compared to Other " R I D I C U L O U S " $$Amounts$$ Other 'So-Called' bands Charge! :)

Said so, I totally agree.

But I went to Berlin last summer and paid a 50 $ for a ticket. And just 5 months later it's 95 $ with TenClub. Come on...

Whatever, I agree with the fact that it is cheap to see the best live band ever... 8-)
    Zürich - 06/23/00
    Irving Plaza (NYC) - 05/06/06
    Bern - 09/13/06
    Berlin - 08/15/09
    London - 06/25/10
    Berlin - 06/30/10
  • 6-July sounds like Paris to me !!! :)
    -- rafa
    6-July sounds like Paris to me !!! :)

absolutely unlikely...after the Arras show PJ surely won't focus on France :!: Everybody knows Italy deserves the reward! :ugeek:
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
  • Ricsard wrote:
    6-July sounds like Paris to me !!! :)

absolutely unlikely...after the Arras show PJ surely won't focus on France :!: Everybody knows Italy deserves the reward! :ugeek:

mmmmmmmm..... after Werchter (in Belgium) they're doing Bilbao (in Spain) for heading after to Portugal.... it makes a lot of sense to stop by Paris on the 6th 8-) ... it's just on the way :P
    -- rafa
  • A gig in Paris the 6th july would be the best news of the year (decade) for me !!!!!!! 8-)

But signing with livenation, PJ can do only one gig per country (exclusivity for the festival, for example werchter = belgium, arras = france etc). So italy seems logical.

I'm a bit disappointed they do mostly festivals again in Europe, but I won't complain. I'll do Arras

Anyway, come back in Paris guys !!!!!!!!
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • italy for me on july 6th. udine would be nice :D
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
  • if anyone has 2 (decent) seated tickets for Dublin I would be happy to swap my 2 standing tickets on the day ... at our age we are better seated lol
    A date in Stadio Friuli d'Udine is waiting to be confirmed! :x
  • :thumbup:
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
  • my humble guess is we will see a full fledged tour in the us beginning in Feb.
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    I may have missed it, but did the Nijmegen (Holland) tickets go on sale yet?
  • I may have missed it, but did the Nijmegen (Holland) tickets go on sale yet?

27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    On sale op
    18-12-2009
    10:00
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • But signing with livenation, PJ can do only one gig per country (exclusivity for the festival, for example werchter = belgium, arras = france etc).

How come? How does that work? :?
    -- rafa
  • But signing with livenation, PJ can do only one gig per country (exclusivity for the festival, for example werchter = belgium, arras = france etc).

How come? How does that work? :?
    couse the they have the exclusivity for the country
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Does anybody know i cheap place to stay in London! I will be there with my wife from the 24th of June until the 28th or 29th and then we will fly to Berlin! The hotel prices in London are horrible! :shock: Any help would be appreciated!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    same here - we're staying at http://www.easyhotel.com/hotels/london_earls_court.html

The Earls Court one seems to be the cheapest and (nearest to the Hyde Park) We're actually staying there for 3 days so it'd better be good :mrgreen: we got a standard room with window - looks nice on the pictures
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="
  • akireakire Posts: 31
    Again no Swedish dates... :cry:
    don

I agree.... But I'm going to London again! It's soooo worth it!! :)
    I wish I was the verb To Trust and never let you down.

I can only be as good as you let me.

Sometimes life just won't leave you alone.
  • What about shows in Italy???
  • I would love an Italy date.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Hopefully July 6th location will be announced the early part of this week so I can select my dates and make my plans.
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    6 July Udine, Italy/Stadio Friuli??????????
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Despite numerous searches does anyone know where to buy tickets to Balibao BBK Live Festival?
  • jodijodi Posts: 183
    We bought our tickets for Rock Werchter, day ticket, saturday!! :D:D:D
    There's a light,... when my baby's in my arms...
    And I know she's reached my heart,... in thin air
  • Despite numerous searches does anyone know where to buy tickets to Balibao BBK Live Festival?
    on sale 17/12/2009
This discussion has been closed.