2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    What a ride these last days(day??) have been....dropping the europe-nuke into mailfolder, scurry scurry where's my hidden stash of gold....then this evening's trial by HTTP for tickets.....

well,
    I apparently had nothing to say, except that I'm looking forward to meeting the nice people of the British Isles again....and yeah, yeah, every place I've visited has their own "grumble, scruff and a wee bit cursing" towards someplace (for a Norwegian, who actually always get reminded that the Vikings of yore apparently had their way with quite a few women and churches some thousand years ago; though many a brit/uk'er might not believe me, but.......ey, this is just rambling...! blah, have a point, had a point, anyways, too stunned to fully grasp it yet, and in case I never will :
    If you happen to stumble upon a seemingly confused, but somewhat happy, in an off-putting way;though kind to animals and cabbage....norwegian with PJ paraphernalia stumbling the opposite direction of what (and there's not much of an error to go on....;-) seems correct for the date, the previous concert and the next.....
    please do turn me around!

Cheers all, suddenly summer summit is luv'it, backspace a litte, then rubbit until rabbit!!!

ps.
    hope you all got some, too early to tell yet, but I might have a Belfast spare, will post in case.....hehe, just realized that the rambling comes with the territory, so byoep!
    Luv & Johnny Guitar!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    elle6el wrote:
    yeah.. though doesn't look like 10c tickets and early entry this time.. but never know, never thought there'd be for Hard Rock Calling after all..
  • Yehey! Got my tickets for Berlin :D:D

Can't believe I'm planning my summer already though... Never plan that far ahead

SBE London 11/08/09
    O2 London 18/08/09
  • Fire it Up! Got tickets to Dublin and Berlin. I may have an extra for each. Planning on spending a week or two in Ireland. Anyone from Chicago heading over? Also, anyone have any tips on when to look for flights/what airline, etc.?
  • Still hasnt got an confirmation email for dublin tix? So i didnt get them ?? :/
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Still hasnt got an confirmation email for dublin tix? So i didnt get them ?? :/

If they're in your order history, you got 'em. Mail 10c with your order number and they''ll send the confirmation mail out.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Wi$h I was GOING to Europe!!! :cry:
  • I'm desparately hoping that one of the TBC dates isn't Manchester. It'll be far too close to my holidays for me to able to afford to go. I think it'll be much easier to handle, knowing I can't get down to London, rather than the thought of missing out!

Still gutted I can't see them, but I'm sure they'll be back.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • Hi all,

Please PM me if anyone has a spare 10c for Dublin or pass my details on to your loving friends who may have a spare (happily deposit the cash straight away or send a cheque). Thierry i sent you a PM let me know if you hear of any. If there is a more suitable page for ticket request please let me know.

Go steady,
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    I need a spare ticket for BELFAST! Got some?

Peace,
    Chris
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

• akireakire Posts: 31
    Never been to a festival like this before. Got my tickets for London now! :) But a question...: Is that like "one day ticket" or "just" for the PJ- show? Anyone know? I'm soooooo exited!!!! :)
    I wish I was the verb To Trust and never let you down.

I can only be as good as you let me.

Sometimes life just won't leave you alone.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bergfjall wrote:
    What a ride these last days(day??) have been....dropping the europe-nuke into mailfolder, scurry scurry where's my hidden stash of gold....then this evening's trial by HTTP for tickets.....

well,
    I apparently had nothing to say, except that I'm looking forward to meeting the nice people of the British Isles again....and yeah, yeah, every place I've visited has their own "grumble, scruff and a wee bit cursing" towards someplace (for a Norwegian, who actually always get reminded that the Vikings of yore apparently had their way with quite a few women and churches some thousand years ago; though many a brit/uk'er might not believe me, but.......ey, this is just rambling...! blah, have a point, had a point, anyways, too stunned to fully grasp it yet, and in case I never will :
    If you happen to stumble upon a seemingly confused, but somewhat happy, in an off-putting way;though kind to animals and cabbage....norwegian with PJ paraphernalia stumbling the opposite direction of what (and there's not much of an error to go on....;-) seems correct for the date, the previous concert and the next.....
    please do turn me around!

Cheers all, suddenly summer summit is luv'it, backspace a litte, then rubbit until rabbit!!!

ps.
    hope you all got some, too early to tell yet, but I might have a Belfast spare, will post in case.....hehe, just realized that the rambling comes with the territory, so byoep!
    Luv & Johnny Guitar!

Vikings are awesome!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    akire wrote:
    Never been to a festival like this before. Got my tickets for London now! :) But a question...: Is that like "one day ticket" or "just" for the PJ- show? Anyone know? I'm soooooo exited!!!! :)

It's a day ticket.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    akire wrote:

It's a day ticket.
    Wasn't a bad price either... especially considering that most day tickets for festivals are around the £70-75 mark...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I wonder why Dublin was so much more expensive than the other shows so far? Belfast was the cheapest so I'm happy.

If this show in Italy gets confirmed I'm gonna pee my pants. Pearl Jam in Italy, in a big stadium? Doesn't get better than that.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • We won't be in Italy...

:cry:

*runs off and sobs*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    We won't be in Italy...

:cry:

*runs off and sobs*

If its a festival, we definitely won't be going because we're not interested in festivals. So then it'd just be Belfast, preferably with seated tickets.
  • And the winner is...

Bilbao

http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
  • Seems that this is old news. Sorry!

Anyone got any good rumopurs for other bands at the BBK?
    alidale wrote:
    And the winner is...

Bilbao

http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    The Rock wrote:
    I wonder why Dublin was so much more expensive than the other shows so far? Belfast was the cheapest so I'm happy.

Dublin is ALWAYS that expensive. Seriously! Think London prices and add at least 20%! Same goes for accomodation, food, transport, drink, clothing...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

Dublin is ALWAYS that expensive. Seriously! Think London prices and add at least 20%! Same goes for accomodation, food, transport, drink, clothing...

Eeshk, I'm glad I didn't go for Dublin then. Is Belfast expensive for hotels, food, transport etc?
  • CraneCrane Posts: 192
    The only good thing about living in Ireland is that pretty much everywhere is like a candyland when you go on holidays. Impulse purcahses actually happen because you have the money. What a shit country this Island is. Still, I don't care how much it is, my favourite band are playing 20 minutes from my house :D
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
    The Rock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

Eeshk, I'm glad I didn't go for Dublin then. Is Belfast expensive for hotels, food, transport etc?

Nah, Belfast is grand from what I know. I've never stayed there cos I live only 2 hours away, and always drove :roll: 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Nah, Belfast is grand from what I know. I've never stayed there cos I live only 2 hours away, and always drove :roll: 8-)

Cool, thanks. Gonna start looking into flights and hotels later. I imagine cheapest way from England to Ireland is flying?
  • we booked Dublin tickets & decided to stay on a few more days & make a mini break of it - flight from UK was approx 100 quid for 2 adults return and hotel was 200 quid for 5 nights (only 3 star though but brekkie included) so prices arent that bad
  • turns out my wedding is in July so I will probably be missing the Arras festival :( I am so upset!
    Will be only making it to London...
    The Rock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Cool, thanks. Gonna start looking into flights and hotels later. I imagine cheapest way from England to Ireland is flying?

Yup. The ferry costs about €100 one way for one person, from what I read during the brief bit of research I did before the dates were announced!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Jennytree wrote:
    The Rock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Yup. The ferry costs about €100 one way for one person, from what I read during the brief bit of research I did before the dates were announced!

so IF i wanted to go to Italy, how the hell would we get to this unheard of Udine place????
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I'm interested to hear more about this Italy show...would love to add this as another show. The stadium looks huge though. Will PJ really sell 42k tickets in that place?

edit - that's 42k seats..add the floor as well...50k, wow
This discussion has been closed.