2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• Moved to Portugal from UK in March, now have tickets for Lisbon Festival, 3 day pass 90 Euros good value as PJ headlining Friday night, saw them at Wembley in 2007 and hoping an extra show in Portugal to be added, fingers crossed :D
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine. I am mine

PJ Wembley 2007, PJ Oerias 2010, EV Lisboa 2014,
  • breakmarysfallbreakmarysfall Posts: 368
    edited December 2009
    toooooooo good to be true!
    who thought about such a x-mas gift? Not me for sure, lying in bed since two days with a flu.
    ha, missed it all :o

and I made already plans to travel to the States for sure in case PJ announces a tour.
    Well, now they are coming to my place again and I am all heated....
    why oh why I missed my ten club ticks.........

but thanks PJ anyway, so much!!! Viva Europe and: luckily I have seen Berlin's Wuhlheide and a regular ticket is o.k., too.
    so cheers to 2010
    watch it!
    Post edited by breakmarysfall on
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I'm interested to hear more about this Italy show...would love to add this as another show. The stadium looks huge though. Will PJ really sell 42k tickets in that place?

edit - that's 42k seats..add the floor as well...50k, wow

I am quite sure that they would sell out this place! Europeans are crazy PJ freaks! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The stadium may hold 42000 but that is around all four sides of the pitch, a good 1/4 of that will be lost as it'll be behind the stage, maybe 40k in total including the pitch.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I am quite sure that they would sell out this place! Europeans are crazy PJ freaks! ;)

Very nice to hear :D
  • BiskoBisko Posts: 2
    I hope that one or two dates will be in italy! If that not,all the italy fans will be very angry!! On the last italian tour eddie said: "l'italia per noi è la nostra seconda patria!" so you must return in italy! i hope in Pesaro ;) but Milano is ever Milano! :D
    I have a dream: PJ live in Pesaro!
  • mmm the last date has more suspense to discover it:D Italy? Maybe. we're waiting confirm but all these movements they aren't good for the fans, i think that is an bad commercial action because if we know soon all concerts dates, we can organize to see the concerts, i didn't buy Belfast and Berlin because i didn't know if after Berlin there was an Italian concert, today i see that after Berlin there is Polland concert, i buy Berlin today but Belfast is sold out sob, i don't have the magic sphere-__-' if the 10c nextly will organize more good the thing, the next time i will not lost my chance to buy ticket for future concerts....
    I believe in the mystery and melancholy of a hand, in the kindness of trees, in the wisdom of light...
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Stadio Friuli will be a sure sellout!

Thinking about visiting Udine, again.
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Hi Guys,

Has anyone else not got their confirmation email?? I got my Dublin tickets and it's in my order info but no mail.....
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    So PJ have just confirmed the July 1st and July 9th dates on the homepage, the only unconfirmed date is the rumoured Italy show!

We want confirmation dammit! :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • I was just watching their performance of Rockin' from Imagine in Cornice. Now I'm all psyched, I'm ready for HRC NOW! Oh well 7 months to go
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    OOOH, which one to choose, which one to chooose....its like a kid in the candystore :D:D

Arras would be cool, but so would Dublin / London/ Nijmegen (of course)...and so on :lol:

Well, probably jobless in 2010, but not PJ-less at least!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    OOOH, which one to choose, which one to chooose....its like a kid in the candystore :D:D

Arras would be cool, but so would Dublin / London/ Nijmegen (of course)...and so on :lol:

Well, probably jobless in 2010, but not PJ-less at least!
    See ya there, wherever there is!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I see alot of festivals in the schedule. What is the usual stage time PJ gets at such events?
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Man I hope it's Udine! Dimitris are you feeling sure about this? For some reason I can feel another festival coming on and the only reason it's TBD is because the Festival hasn't announced it's lineup for 2010. If it's a Pearl Jam show only surely they would be able to announce it with all the other shows. What's holding them back? I really hope it's not another festival date!!
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    Dates updated (couldn't see it on the last 5 pages of this thread):

DATE CITY VENUE
    22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena
    23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena
    25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide
    1-July Gydnia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    6-July ** TBD TBD
    9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

:)
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Easties wrote:
    Man I hope it's Udine! Dimitris are you feeling sure about this? For some reason I can feel another festival coming on and the only reason it's TBD is because the Festival hasn't announced it's lineup for 2010. If it's a Pearl Jam show only surely they would be able to announce it with all the other shows. What's holding them back? I really hope it's not another festival date!!
    im not sure for my own arse.. :lol::lol::lol: .so nothing sure before all confirm...but infos ,rumors,are around..like was at 24th november when i see Chime post and i make this thread
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    and not many believe it..but now,here we are......got the confirmation mail for 10c tickets :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HeyWayneHeyWayne Posts: 316
    I was so excited when I heard that there were more European dates next year - especially after Eddie had said what he said at the O2.

However, I was a little disappointed when I read that the UK show was to be at the Hyde Park gig.

Having seen a number of acts there I have to say I don't think I'll be going - not after having seen them at the O2. Hyde Park's just not a great venue IMHO, but each to there own - I'm sure those that go will have a great time.

I fear I may have peaked with PJ gigs - and I've only been to the one!
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
    HeyWayne wrote:
    I was so excited when I heard that there were more European dates next year - especially after Eddie had said what he said at the O2.

However, I was a little disappointed when I read that the UK show was to be at the Hyde Park gig.

Having seen a number of acts there I have to say I don't think I'll be going - not after having seen them at the O2. Hyde Park's just not a great venue IMHO, but each to there own - I'm sure those that go will have a great time.

I fear I may have peaked with PJ gigs - and I've only been to the one!

Now we know the meaning of Eddies word at the O2! He said that they will not come back TO THIS VENUE for a long long time! :lol:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Easties wrote:
    im not sure for my own arse.. :lol::lol::lol: .so nothing sure before all confirm...but infos ,rumors,are around..like was at 24th november when i see Chime post and i make this thread
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    and not many believe it..but now,here we are......got the confirmation mail for 10c tickets :D

:D:D

Fingers crossed that lightning strikes twice! C'mon Udine!!
  • wozza77wozza77 Posts: 300
    woo hoo - I got standing tickets from ticketmaster for Dublin!! Yay, I'm a happy boy
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
  • Got seated tickets for Dublin!! :mrgreen:

(The seats are shite but I don't care as long as i'm there :mrgreen: )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Got seated tickets for Dublin!! :mrgreen:

(The seats are shite but I don't care as long as i'm there :mrgreen: )

Congrats! A friend of mine just got two FANTASTIC seated tickets for Belfast so we're going to do a swapsie for my 10c tickets.
  • Looks like Dublin has already sold out on ticketmaster.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • TiniTini Posts: 8
    F§&%%$§§ Ticketmaster :cry: Every year the same f***ing mess. I keep trying and nothing happens. Failed to get Dublin in 10C either, eventhough I sat there for an hour! Why?! Is this MODERN technology?
    I hate this.
    Anyone got a spare Dublin? Standing. Would love it!
    Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen! Spare 10C Tickets wanted! <3
    Tini wrote:
    F§&%%$§§ Ticketmaster :cry: Every year the same f***ing mess. I keep trying and nothing happens. Failed to get Dublin in 10C either, eventhough I sat there for an hour! Why?! Is this MODERN technology?
    I hate this.
    Anyone got a spare Dublin? Standing. Would love it!

It probably won't make you feel better, but it seems as though there weren't many standing tickets for Dublin on Ticketmaster to begin with. Apparently the floor is all 10c so most of them would've gone on Wednesday and then there was the 02 pre-sale too. So it seems Ticketmaster didn't have many tickets.
  • I have four seated for Dublin if someone will swap for standing. PM if interested.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    I'm interested to hear more about this Italy show...would love to add this as another show. The stadium looks huge though. Will PJ really sell 42k tickets in that place?

only 1 date in Italy :think: ....definitely sold out!! :D
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
    Red Lukin wrote:

only 1 date in Italy :think: ....definitely sold out!! :D

I hope we get the official announcement soon!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Surely it's either Udine or the Lucca festival. My head thinks Lucca. My heart wants Udine. :?
This discussion has been closed.