2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• Got my tickets for Dublin. Right at the end of the checkout process the damn site timed out. I nearly had a heart attack as I thought they were gone. However I checked my order history and the tickets were purchased. Keep trying and if it times out right at the end check your order history, you might be lucky like me.
    martin mcg
  • this time i mean it i'm officially throwing in the towel three hours is too long i can't take anymore
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    got Berlin tickets :D
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I've just read that 1st July Pearl Jam will play on Heineken Open'er Festival - Gdynia, Poland.
    http://muzyka.interia.pl/alternatywa/ne ... ze,1409090

What a great day.

I have to check calendar... and , oh my... God, and earn some money.
    Or maybe it will be better to go to Berlin? On festival there would be many people who don't "feel" Their music.

what to do? Oh, my...
    Gosh... I am soooo excited...
    :D:D:D
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • dublin is officially out of stock apparently
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dublin was an absolute fuckin' nightmare, but y'know what? Nothing about that surprises me as the country is fucked anyway :lol:

Btw folks, Dublin shows actually ARE that expensive. Welcome to Ireland!

I have the tickets to the 4 shows, can relax a little now!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • oh no out of stock :cry:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Jennytree wrote:
    the country is fucked anyway :lol:

What's fucked up about Ireland? No I'm serious. I'll be a first-timer and I know absolutely nothing. Is Northern Ireland any better?
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    i just made a huge mistake a have two extra tickets for the show in london..

anybody who´s interested, send me a pm
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • ChimicaChimica Posts: 14
    edited December 2009
    Juhuuuuu!!! Have tickets for Berlin!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! Will be 3 concerts within 11 months then for me (Berlin - Philly - Berlin)!

2000 Hamburg
    2006 Berlin
    2007 Düsseldorf
    2009 Berlin
    2009 Philadelphia 10/31**
    2010 Berlin - Will be there!
    Post edited by Chimica on
    2000 Hamburg
    2006 Berlin
    2007 Düsseldorf
    2009 Berlin
    2009 Philadelphia 10/31*
    2010 Berlin
    2014 Berlin
    mike86 wrote:
    i just made a huge mistake a have two extra tickets for the show in london..

anybody who´s interested, send me a pm

Email the TC...if you made a mistake I think they should be able to fix it.
  • halszka123 wrote:
    I've just read that 1st July Pearl Jam will play on Heineken Open'er Festival - Gdynia, Poland.
    http://muzyka.interia.pl/alternatywa/ne ... ze,1409090

What a great day.

I have to check calendar... and , oh my... God, and earn some money.
    Or maybe it will be better to go to Berlin? On festival there would be many people who don't "feel" Their music.

what to do? Oh, my...
    Gosh... I am soooo excited...
    :D:D:D

Oh my God, I'm going to be in Gdansk with my girlfriend, not far from Gdynia, during those days :D How lucky can you get?
    thank you.
  • HotterHotter Posts: 51
    See ya'll in BERLIN '10 :D
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09
  • Berlin,oh sweet Berlin- here I come!!! I was there last summer, for that amazing conert, and am totally and utterly thrilled to go again!!! Can´t stop smiling :D:D:D
    Berlin sweet Berlin '09,'10
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

What's fucked up about Ireland? No I'm serious. I'll be a first-timer and I know absolutely nothing. Is Northern Ireland any better?

They're both really lovely places, sorry for scaring you :D

I'm just giving out about the government and all that jazz, and that it's really expensive here (the price of the 10c tickets reflect that)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    First we wanted to make Dublin/Belfast/London/Berlin but now we decided to only make London/Berlin and wait for further announcements! Hope this was a good idea...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    edited December 2009
    Jennytree wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

They're both really lovely places, sorry for scaring you :D

I'm just giving out about the government and all that jazz, and that it's really expensive here (the price of the 10c tickets reflect that)

Naww I don't get scared too easily. I like the honesty. Our gov't stinks too : )
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
  • TiniTini Posts: 8
    Got my Berlin tix, but failed on Dublin! :cry: Anyone got a spare?

27th will be Nijmegen: check out livenation.co.uk
    I won't make the Poland festival either.

I don't want them festivals. :(
    Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen! Spare 10C Tickets wanted! <3
  • Got my Berlin tix. Probably gonna visit the Opn'er festival in Poland as well (ticket for 4 days costs about 75 euros). Dream coming true. Two concerts in two days and they are FINALLY coming back to Poland. It's a pity they're gonna play festival, but oh well. Opene'r is outside the city, Pearl Jam is gonna be the headliner for the first day and besides - hey, it's Poland. Festival or not, that's gonna be hell of a show.
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
    again, thanks for the advice@red lukin..

Dublin-Belfast-London-Berlin.. can´t wait... :crazy:
  • Anyone know if Dublin is sold out on Ticketmaster, or am I just totally lame?:) I see that Belfast is on sale on Friday.
    In it to win it!
  • Dublin will go on sale on Friday as well.. There was an O2 presale earlier today, but that seems sold out.. Good luck for friday then..
  • Thanks sooo much!! I got both cities through the presale but a non fan club member friend wants to come on vacay with us so we're going to try for the general sale then for her!!
    In it to win it!
  • Just got home to find a lovely email in my inbox -

"Congrats! You have both tickets to Belfast and Dublin. Confirmations will be emailed shortly. -10c"

YaYYY!!!! Really thought I'd be sweating the general sale on Friday for Dublin as I hadn't got to the confirmation screen!!! There's a chance I may not be able to make Belfast so if I can't I'll post it on here.

Commiserations to those who missed out tonight, that was insanely stressful.
    Slane - Jul 10, 1993
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    M.E.N. Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The 02 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet, and it's freaking me out a little... i have the order in my history, but i want that confirmation STAT!
    In it to win it!
  • soo excited that PJ are back in London after saying they wouldn't be back for some time!

not quite sure why my luck was in this time but got ten pre=sale tickets at 7.30pm London time no bother, and e-mailed my best bud who'd literrally just bought 2 tickets from the Hard rock calling pre-sale site run by ticketmaster so we may well have some spares if anyone's luck runs out and they sell out. let me know anyway as i'd rather they went to a real PJ fan.

See you all in London! Cannot wait! xx
  • Got two passes for the festival in Poland now as well, this is gonna be the best summer ever :)
This discussion has been closed.