5- vonleh
    6- gordon
    7- smart
    8- payton
    9- mcbuckets
    10- randle !

I would sign up for that:

Wiggins & Randle.

BUT, would you take McDermet if he's ther at #10?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    cutz said:

ford's latest mock that came out today:

1- embied
    2- parker
    3- wiggins !
    4- excum
    5- vonleh
    6- gordon
    7- smart
    8- payton
    9- mcbuckets
    10- randle !

Wiggins & Randle.

Over Randle? No. Would you ?
    www.myspace.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759

cutz said:

ford's latest mock that came out today:

1- embied
    2- parker
    3- wiggins !
    4- excum
    5- vonleh
    6- gordon
    7- smart
    8- payton
    9- mcbuckets
    10- randle !

Wiggins & Randle.

Over Randle? No. Would you ?
    There are some things i like about Randle and some things i don't like. He plays his ass off and can rebund but he has NO right hand, and he needs to improve on his mid-range jump-shot. It would be interesting though to see him and Noel side-by-side.

Yea, i guess i should've said that>(WOOPS)>if Randle is off the board do the Sixers take McDermont? I think he'll be able to score but will he be able to stop anyone?

Report: Joel Emid has injured his foot. Where will he go now? Does he fall in the draft? If so, do the Sixers trade down now?
    Fuck
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Per Wojo, Embiid's undergoing tests, but he'd been running in recent days without issue, sources tell Yahoo. Also, no injury occurred in Cavs workout.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    cutz said:

Report: Joel Emid has injured his foot. Where will he go now? Does he fall in the draft? If so, do the Sixers trade down now?

not good for the Sixers if he has a broken foot. gotta think he drops now. Sixers need to try and move up to get Wiggins but that is going to be very hard now without giving up the 10th pick. if no trade and Parker and Wiggins are taken what the heck do they do? going to be a very interesting next week.
    Double tank!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:

cutz said:

not good for the Sixers if he has a broken foot. gotta think he drops now. Sixers need to try and move up to get Wiggins but that is going to be very hard now without giving up the 10th pick. if no trade and Parker and Wiggins are taken what the heck do they do? going to be a very interesting next week.
    Very interesting indeed. I have to agree for the Sixers to move up they have to probably trade that#10 pick too.But, will they do nothing and take Vonleh? I don't think I want Exum.
    To me, this was a 2 player draft from the get go. Wiggins, Parker and everyone else including Embiid
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I just saw on the bottom-line that Embid is having surgery on Friday.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    crazy to think you would trade #10 to grab parker or wiggins ... maybe thad and #3 would do it? ...
    cleveland in the drivers seat now especially if they are looking at exum

stress fractures of the navicular are not uncommon ... with surgery ... he should be good to go by training camp ... the issue i guess is he becomes a high risk high reward player ... first back now foot ...
    JK_Livin said:

To me, this was a 2 player draft from the get go. Wiggins, Parker and everyone else including Embiid

well today's news makes it harder to obtain one of them.

this franchise cannot catch a break.
    www.myspace.com
    cutz said:

pjhawks said:

cutz said:

Very interesting indeed. I have to agree for the Sixers to move up they have to probably trade that#10 pick too.But, will they do nothing and take Vonleh? I don't think I want Exum.
    who knows? if parker and wiggins are gone, they may even trade down?

too much of an unknown with exum for me......but everything I read, it seems the sixers like him.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417

cutz said:

pjhawks said:

cutz said:

who knows? if parker and wiggins are gone, they may even trade down?

too much of an unknown with exum for me......but everything I read, it seems the sixers like him.
    time to consider giving up the #10 to move up for Wiggins. If you think he is going to be a stud giving up the draft rights to a Gary Harris, Nik Stauskas or Doug McDermott is worth it. Hate to think 4 or 5 years down the road a possible trade for Wiggins was held up because of someone like one of those 3.

Exum would be interesting because that could lead to trading MCW unless they think Exum can play the 2.

really does suck that Embid is hurt again but it is going to make the speculation for next week crazy.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Classic Sixers
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    edited June 2014
    ford's updated mock has wiggins going first, then parker and then the sixers taking exum. randle still 10th. embied goes to the magic.

says mcw could be used as trade bait to get another lottery pick too. next thursday is going to be nuts.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    I think I rather have Vonleh then Exum. Like Juggler said, and I agree, Exum is an unknown. But, I think Brown coached his Dad in Australia?
    edited June 2014
    I'd also rather have Embid before Exum.

Man, this has thrown this draft into a bigger crap-shoot now. I just know I wanted Wiggins or Parker.

Can Hinkie work some magic?
    Post edited by cutz on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    So will Embiid's injury have any impact on the draft?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Embiid had 2 screws placed in his foot and will be out 4-6 Months. Some Dr. was on ESPN & he said he should fully recover.
    Let's not forget what the Cavs did last year on draft night :))
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Let's not forget what the Cavs did last year on draft night :))

HAHA>But so TRUE. Don't think the Cavs can fuck-up 2 years in-a-row do ya?

It's going to be a long week. how crazy would it be if they deal MCW and wind up with 3 top ten picks?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

It's going to be a long week. how crazy would it be if they deal MCW and wind up with 3 top ten picks?

marcus smart maybe?

www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    MCW and Thad for #7 and Nash has been going around today.
    Go Birds!!!!

JK_Livin said:

marcus smart maybe?

They're saying Exum and Smart may work out at the same time for the Sixers. That would be interesting if they're playing each other.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Not a big basketball fan, but can you guys tell me why they would want to trade MCW already?
    Wasnt he ROTY?

Is he not a good fit or are you guys just not high on him and would rather acquire someone even younger?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.

Not a big basketball fan, but can you guys tell me why they would want to trade MCW already?
    Wasnt he ROTY?

Is he not a good fit or are you guys just not high on him and would rather acquire someone even younger?

they like a couple of the pg's better in this draft. he had a great rookie campaign, but he shot horribly....and his numbers were inflated from playing on a horrific team....so his trade value would probably never be higher at this point.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    You guys got fucked out of wiggins, huh? That blows. I would like to see the sixers turn this thing around.