*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Good to see you guys are back up to your old tricks. I talk shit, but watch Philly win tonight. I think they have one more win left in them.
    I agree although Boston really showed that when they want to play it's over!!! Can't believe i'm saying this but i think Iggy has a great game.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    What is with the guy in Philly who sits courtside with a jersey on who is always down on his knees?? Does this guy think he's coaching or what???
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    impressive 1st half :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    impressive 1st half :lol:
    It's not how you start, it's how you finish

Not that i have a dog in this race
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    10 MORE WINS.

BOOM.

:thumbup:

ps: remember the guy who hyped up lavoy allen earlier today? :wave:
    www.myspace.com
    10 MORE WINS.

BOOM.

:thumbup:

ps: remember the guy who hyped up lavoy allen earlier today? :wave:
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYeahhhhh buddy Lavoy Allen PHS grad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Sixers win or lose the season has been a success, Iggy and Jru for Wade start the campaign!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    i still can't believe they won this game.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer must be hating life at the moment. Both teams he bashes daily won!!!! :corn:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nice win guys. Sixers ripped it in the 4th just creating turnovers and hitting shots. Best of 3.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    ha.

i love turner's aggressiveness. guy couldn't buy a bucket all night but he kept driving the lane and drawing contact. jawing with garnett a bit there. he's tough, man. really think he had a big impact on this game.

wonder if lavoy gets the start on monday....
    www.myspace.com
    Nice win guys. Sixers ripped it in the 4th just creating turnovers and hitting shots. Best of 3.
    Im sick and tired of espn/tnt/national media ignoring this team and ssries. The nba is a joke,if ur names not lebron or Kobe they dont wanna hear about u. Go Sixers fuck tv/sterns dreams!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    Im sick and tired of espn/tnt/national media ignoring this team and ssries. The nba is a joke,if ur names not lebron or Kobe they dont wanna hear about u. Go Sixers fuck tv/sterns dreams!!!!!!!!!!!

"the celtics were sleep walking through the first 2 games"
    "they woke up in game 3"
    "they gave away game 4" yada. yada. yada.

fuck espn and tnt. yeah, they're the better team. we get that. but the bottom line is the sixers gave away the 1st game and could very easily be up 3-1 at this point.

who cares? i'm just happy to have some meaningful sixers basketball in late may for the first time in a decade :D
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752

:o I was away and not near a tv, but was trying to keep track on my phone (along with the Phillies game). Last i checked they were down by like 10 in the 3rd quarter. Then when i went to check the score after the movie i was at i was shocked that they won :clap: :-D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

:o I was away and not near a tv, but was trying to keep track on my phone (along with the Phillies game). Last i checked they were down by like 10 in the 3rd quarter. Then when i went to check the score after the movie i was at i was shocked that they won :clap: :-D

this team can close games. what else can i say? :lol:

what movie? trying to drag the wife to the dictator tonight. looks hilarious. haven't been to the movies in ages....some good ones on the horizon though.
    www.myspace.com

this team can close games. what else can i say? :lol:

what movie? trying to drag the wife to the dictator tonight. looks hilarious. haven't been to the movies in ages....some good ones on the horizon though.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=188735

although i did see The Dictator which was pretty funny.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Who would've thought that the Sixers season would last longer than the Flyers? Flyers 5 postseason wins, Sixers 6 postseason wins. :shock:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Who would've thought that the Sixers season would last longer than the Flyers? Flyers 5 postseason wins, Sixers 6 postseason wins. :shock:

i think they lasted as long as the flyers did last year too if i am not mistaken.

anway--what is your confidence level for tonight? i think i've had a pretty good read on this team this year. not too confident tonight. that extra day of rest obviously plays to the c's advantage. then again--the way they lost on friday has to be pretty demoralizing.

c's -5. kinda seems like a celtics line? think they win tonight and the sixers force a game 7 on wednesday.

need another big night from lavoy. be nice if they don't shoot 22% in the first half either.

although--this series has been so unpredictable, who's to say the sixers don't close it out in 6?? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:

i think they lasted as long as the flyers did last year too if i am not mistaken.

anway--what is your confidence level for tonight? i think i've had a pretty good read on this team this year. not too confident tonight. that extra day of rest obviously plays to the c's advantage. then again--the way they lost on friday has to be pretty demoralizing.

c's -5. kinda seems like a celtics line? think they win tonight and the sixers force a game 7 on wednesday.

need another big night from lavoy. be nice if they don't shoot 22% in the first half either.

although--this series has been so unpredictable, who's to say the sixers don't close it out in 6?? :lol:

I think you can be fairly confident. They were in both the 1st two games in Boston.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

I can't wait to see that. Borat is one of the best comedies of all time IMO. chin qui
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I think you can be fairly confident. They were in both the 1st two games in Boston.

I have no real feel for tonight. Boston should have won both games in philly pretty easily. If I were betting I'd take boston
    close game :corn:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    boston is attacking the rim at will. no one to protect the rim
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Goodnight
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    close game :corn:

was a close game :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    The Fixer wrote:

I can't wait to see that. Borat is one of the best comedies of all time IMO. chin qui

it wasn't that good. in fact it was too similiar to borat.
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

yeah....just had a bad feeling.

that 3rd quarter escalated quickly huh? i mean that really got out of hand fast! they turned it up a couple notches. i think tony battie killed a guy with a trident.

oh well. we've been playing with house money for a couple weeks now. i can see them forcing a game 7 tomorrow night. gonna be fun.

go. sixers.
    www.myspace.com
    That sucked. I thought they were about to go on a big run. Up 6, clear path foul, 2 foul shots, the ball and then they got their basses kicked.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    That sucked. I thought they were about to go on a big run. Up 6, clear path foul, 2 foul shots, the ball and then they got their basses kicked.

turning point of the game....and case in point why andre iguadala is, at times, excruciatingly frustrating. that was a 6 or 7 point swing in the matter of seconds. doc rivers' eyes bugging out after his 2 misses was funny.

overall, iggy has been very solid in the post season though. that one dunk he had over 2 celtics was pretty awesome.
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    fairweather!??

yes/no? :lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    fairweather!??

yes/no? :lol:

ha. you know i'm not. definitely some are. i say the more the merrier.

he's an idiot for saying that though. that place is now going to be loud as hell tomorrow night.
    www.myspace.com