*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    You guys are too funny. Cs in 5. Nobody's stopping KG right now.

i think they can push it to 6. missed the game last night though (i was out). They have a shot at moving on (albeit a very slim one) to the next round, IMO
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    You guys are too funny. Cs in 5. Nobody's stopping KG right now.

i think they can push it to 6. missed the game last night though (i was out). They have a shot at moving on (albeit a very slim one) to the next round, IMO

It's nice to see the Sixers/Celtics rivalry revived once again.....the series will fun to watch again.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    the sixers 2 minute offense is the same system that the eagles run. does collins ever run plays??

I cannot stand the celtics (or anything else boston). I'd love to see the sixers win this series
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    YES!!!!

:thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    tom mcginnis is hillarious and awesome at the same time. i'm still at work and listened to the game on the radio. that guy can make me eating soup sound like the most interesting thing in the universe.

sounds like turner hit some big shots and 2 huge foul shots at the end. fucking awesome.

thinking of hitting up game 5 on friday now

GO SIXERS.
    www.myspace.com
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nice win. It's on now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    YES!!!!

:thumbup:

:clap:

we have a series! :corn:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Sixers will beat the celtics by double digits on Wednesday.
    Go Birds!!!!

after these 2 games, you have to feel good right? at the same time, i'm really pissed that they let the first one get away from them. most casual observers seemed happy and impressed that they stay with them all game. but a lot of us who watch every night already knew they could do that. stupid lou williams iso offense and bad shots at the end of that first game :x .....oh well.

ugly series, but so far, i think the sixers have outplayed the celtics for the majority of the 2 games. couple things to be encouraged about:

1- sixers are out rebounding the celts.
    2- sixers are getting to the line more than the celts
    3- they''ve won about 6 close games in the last few weeks.
    4- the young bucks seem to be playing huge roles down the stretch in all their wins :D:D:D
    www.myspace.com
    Nice win. It's on now.

...time for the sixers to put the old ass big 3 out of their misery :wave:
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Why do I have to see the scrubs on the Celtics bench do some type of hand dance evertime a Celtic makes a shot? It's really fucking annoying.

Way to make the FT's last night at the end. I still see too many jump shots by the 76ers. Drive, drive, drive and drive again. I want Lou shooting with his feet set, very tired of the fade away floaters.

Hollis must've gone to the Miami Heat flop school.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311
    It was fun to see the C's lose last night. :D

Was it Jrue blowing kisses to the crowd? :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

yeah....and lavoy allen's going to have himself a pretty long career if he keeps playing like this. solid 2nd round pick last year.
    www.myspace.com
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311

yeah....and lavoy allen's going to have himself a pretty long career if he keeps playing like this. solid 2nd round pick last year.

So happy for him. I still don't bother watching until halfway through the 4th quarter. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

My high school produces studs Pennsbury High School!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    Doc just said on the radio "Sixers outplayed us". Couldn't agree more.

But how angry is KG gonna be for game 3? That shot at the end of the game last night to make it a 1 point loss was ridiculous. He'll be fired up for tomorrow night.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

But how angry is KG gonna be for game 3? That shot at the end of the game last night to make it a 1 point loss was ridiculous. He'll be fired up for tomorrow night.
    Like i said last page Sixers by double digits.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Villain...driving to the hoop in crunch time. love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... LGQFr6txFw
    www.myspace.com
    The Villain...driving to the hoop in crunch time. love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... LGQFr6txFw

collins end of game sets need to improve. I haven't seen them run a set play yet in the playoffs, especially at end of games.

turner should bust up rondo off the dribble every chance he gets

kinda have a bad feeling that pierce goes off tonight. he's been hearing all week about how iguodala is shutting him down
    Let's go Sixers. Hopefully Garnett will be doing a few more screens/lunges tonight. :lol::lol::lol:
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer

:fp:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

ooooops
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

ooooops

haha.

This team has no defensive presence in the paint. Brand looks like he's 90 years old and hawes is a soft pu

Big game on friday night

Sometimes we swing and we miss....we'll see what happens on Friday night.

GO CELTICS

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

wtf happened last night? I didn't get see any until it was 80-58 so I chose to be a little more productive with the rest of night rather than watch the game.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Where's jamminpearls and Juggler? Hope they didn't have money on the game...

:wave:

i think i will put some $ down tonight actually. i think the sixers win...in what will probably be their last win of the year unfortunately (hope i'm wrong!)

your key tonight is mr. lavoy allen. he's been the only guy who can somewhat slow kg down. he needs to stay out of foul trouble unlike on wednesday. need 30 solid minutes of defense out of the temple grad this evening.....and then your juggler will happily scoop up tix to game 6 :D

TAKE THE NIGHT AND RUN MOTHER FUCKERS!!! :x :x :x
    www.myspace.com
    Unfortunately I'll be sleeping through the game to prepare for work tonight will you all update me? :D :corn:

Peace

Hello :) No money on the game thankfully. Sixers in a tight one ton :corn: ight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    Good to see you guys are back up to your old tricks. I talk shit, but watch Philly win tonight. I think they have one more win left in them.