*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I'm just saying in that particular post all I was saying that they played well those 3 games. You are the one that brought up the whole team direction thing I was just talking about 3 games.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    one game at a time
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    81 wrote:
    one game at a time

Did you watch it on tv? I don't have NBA tv so I was just following it online. What caused the offenses to explode in the last 8 or 9 minutes? There were like half the points scored there than there was in the rest of the game.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    RiotZact wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    9 mins left in the game and they have 48 points.

what a joke

figures you wouldn't say anything until they started doing bad, where were you for the 3 games they did very well in?

emot-nyd.gif
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    AI9 4-19. 19 shots from a brick layer?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:
    one game at a time

Did you watch it on tv? I don't have NBA tv so I was just following it online. What caused the offenses to explode in the last 8 or 9 minutes? There were like half the points scored there than there was in the rest of the game.

i skipped it. i couldn't stomach anouther crappy game. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    still great seats for cheap for tonights game. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    81 wrote:

My work has about 20 tickets or so going around for free. I think they're up to about 10 people.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

My work has about 20 tickets or so going around for free. I think they're up to about 10 people.

wow....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    am i missing something? Can't find the game on tv :-?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    am i missing something? Can't find the game on tv :-?

ooops nevermind found it on Comcast sportsnet (stupid tv guide thing had it as poker instead :lol: ) and when i turned it on the first time it was a commercial :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    wasn't pretty but we'll take it :lol: great job guys! :clap:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    i demand a rematch with a healthy bulls team :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    that's some poetic justice at the end there, huh? i was certain he'd miss at least one of those. good fro dre. lord knows he's paid his dues.

first series win in 9 years gentlemen. the progress continues. all this experience is absolutely going to do wonders for the young bucks as they take the reigns in the coming years.

not expecting them to beat the celtics. might take it to 6 games. but who knows? gravy at this point. sixers are one of the stingiest defenses in the league. you play great defense and you will always have a shot (actually both teams are great defensively--could be another ugly, grind it out series). c's on short rest from here on out plays to our advantage too.

:D
    www.myspace.com
    I didn't get to watch it but I have to give credit when it's due. AI9 made those 2 huge shots.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I didn't get to watch it but I have to give credit when it's due. AI9 made those 2 huge shots.

surprisingly he's actually been money in the 4th all series.

playing absolutely atrocious offensive basketball for the most part, but they're growing up:

Prior to April 18th, the Sixers were 3-18 in games decided by 7 or fewer points. Since then, they're 5-0 with three of the wins coming in the first round of the playoffs.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    So... are we still alive?
    Sixers in 6 :)
    This guy had it all along :mrgreen:
    Go Birds!!!!
    So... are we still alive?
    This guy had it all along :mrgreen:

Great job. What's your next prediction?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Sixers in 6 :)[/quote]
    This guy had it all along :mrgreen:[/quote]

Great job. What's your next prediction?[/quote]
    Lol, Sixers in 6. :)
    Go Birds!!!!
    This guy had it all along :mrgreen:[/quote]

Great job. What's your next prediction?[/quote]
    Lol, Sixers in 6. :)[/quote]
    I like it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    We gotta make them run and run and run. Gotta get those old legs tired as fast as possible.
    Go Birds!!!!
    “I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was,” Boozer said, when asked to assess his second season in Chicago. “We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.” - Carlos Boozer last night :shock: :lol:

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random ... /#comments
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    :fp:

it was a good a regular season....

injuries totally derailed the post season.

have you guys cleaned up the areana yet? :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,362
    JK_Livin wrote:
    “I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was,” Boozer said, when asked to assess his second season in Chicago. “We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.” - Carlos Boozer last night :shock: :lol:

This is already a running joke on ESPN1000 Chicago........
    Waddle and Silvy are going to make it a weekly segment starting Monday.....
    JK_Livin wrote:

This is already a running joke on ESPN1000 Chicago........
    Waddle and Silvy are going to make it a weekly segment starting Monday.....

no suprise....silvy hates boozer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :fp:

it was a good a regular season....

injuries totally derailed the post season.

have you guys cleaned up the areana yet? :fp:

Not sure. We've been saving up that confetti since 2003 :lol::lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    We gotta make them run and run and run. Gotta get those old legs tired as fast as possible.

agreed. continue to play great defense, rebound better, which should be easier against boston than bulls, and get the ball in the open court as much as they possibly can. that's their only chance.

i've felt that jrue's defense has been vastly improved lately. but he's got an enormous task with rondo. hopefully iggy's achillies holds up. i like him on pierce.

and, obviously, put the ball in the hoop way more frequently than the prevous series. :lol:

have a feeling old man elton plays better.

i'm concerned about collins' rotations still though. i didn't understand him taking jrue out at the end of the first and not bringing him back in until about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter of game 6. granted he finished with like 41 minutes but started off 3 for 3 and was active all over the court. i think he only made one more field goal the rest of the way. it took him out of his rythim. he only had 1 foul in the 1st too.....also don't understand why lavoy got no playing time in game 6. he was relatively productive when given time.

we'll see how it goes. sixers/celtics--let's rekindle the rivalary!
    www.myspace.com
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Philly can thank roses acl for that series win!

agreed. continue to play great defense, rebound better, which should be easier against boston than bulls, and get the ball in the open court as much as they possibly can. that's their only chance.

i've felt that jrue's defense has been vastly improved lately. but he's got an enormous task with rondo. hopefully iggy's achillies holds up. i like him on pierce.

and, obviously, put the ball in the hoop way more frequently than the prevous series. :lol:

have a feeling old man elton plays better.

i'm concerned about collins' rotations still though. i didn't understand him taking jrue out at the end of the first and not bringing him back in until about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter of game 6. granted he finished with like 41 minutes but started off 3 for 3 and was active all over the court. i think he only made one more field goal the rest of the way. it took him out of his rhythm. he only had 1 foul in the 1st too.....also don't understand why lavoy got no playing time in game 6. he was relatively productive when given time.

we'll see how it goes. sixers/celtics--let's rekindle the rivalary!

so turner ended upon rondo. i thought he did a halfway decent job. sounds weird saying that seeing as how rondo finished with a triple double. :lol: he did well on him for the first 3 quarters anyway. rondo's just a beast...i didnt like jrue getting pulled early again. but he was just off all night long...too dependent on lou williams again, especially in the 4th. hawes played a very good game. even was a little physical. elton was non existent on the offensive side. thad has got to start producing.

i think the whole series is going to be grind it out like this. hopefully the can steal one on monday.
    www.myspace.com
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You guys are too funny. Cs in 5. Nobody's stopping KG right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925