*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    how do you bet on a team and have no idea what the line is? :?

http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/lineh ... &sport=NBA

solid 1st half

I know you don't know anything about gambling, but you should look up what moneyline means.

My line was 2. You always seem to have jacked lines. does your guy use danny sheridan's lines? :lol::lol:

I wish I used your bookie. I'd be a millionaire

really? why are you always like this? seriously. why do you have to turn every conversation into an argument? what's your problem with me?

you were talking about my line being weird...i never said anything about the money line.

and seeing as how nobody had the line at 2, safe to say the site your bookie uses sucks.

I don't know why you're always so defensive. You get weak lines. That's a good thing man.

You asked how I can bet a game and not know the line...after I said I was on the sixers moneyline. Sooo...yeah, not sure what your problem is.

All I said was I wish I had your bookie. I don't get why you think that's starting an argument. Find out if he's ready for new clients...I'd gladly sign up. Much rather bet with your guy than mine.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,758
    20 point lead! Defense looks great so far. Iggy looking decent, Holiday not so much.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    20 point lead! Defense looks great so far. Iggy looking decent, Holiday not so much.

Yeah, I like holiday, but taking him over ty lawson is another pick that could hurt this team.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I know you don't know anything about gambling, but you should look up what moneyline means.

My line was 2. You always seem to have jacked lines. does your guy use danny sheridan's lines? :lol::lol:

I wish I used your bookie. I'd be a millionaire

really? why are you always like this? seriously. why do you have to turn every conversation into an argument? what's your problem with me?

you were talking about my line being weird...i never said anything about the money line.

and seeing as how nobody had the line at 2, safe to say the site your bookie uses sucks.

I don't know why you're always so defensive. You get weak lines. That's a good thing man.

You asked how I can bet a game and not know the line...after I said I was on the sixers moneyline. Sooo...yeah, not sure what your problem is.

All I said was I wish I had your bookie. I don't get why you think that's starting an argument. Find out if he's ready for new clients...I'd gladly sign up. Much rather bet with your guy than mine.

not defensive. just curious. why do you always want to argue with me over mundane stuff. why is that?

so you bet on the money line (which is 2 words by the way) and don't look at the point spread is? how is that possible? and then you say your line was 2 and mine was weak. :lol: you're tripping over your words.

seriously though...explain to me how a line of -1 for this game, when every other major book has it there is "weak?" i want to know your thought process here.

here's covers.com showing all the major sites and vegas books matching up with the line i got or .5 off while nobody has what you say yours is: http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/lineh ... &sport=NBA

explain away :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    goes without saying, this team looks fucking good tonight
    www.myspace.com
    not defensive. just curious. why do you always want to argue with me over mundane stuff. why is that?

so you bet on the money line (which is 2 words by the way) and don't look at the point spread is? how is that possible? and then you say your line was 2 and mine was weak. :lol: you're tripping over your words.

seriously though...explain to me how a line of -1 for this game, when every other major book has it there is "weak?" i want to know your thought process here.

here's covers.com showing all the major sites and vegas books matching up with the line i got or .5 off while nobody has what you say yours is: http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/lineh ... &sport=NBA

I argue with you because you like to pretend to know everything about everything...when reality is you might just read or hear something and act like you have been following or doing something for long periods of time. I don't know why you're like that. I think it's an inferiority complex...you feel the need to show people how much you think you know. I think it's annoying. I don't like fake people.

I only make moneyline bets when there is value in doing so. The sixers line was -2. I costs me -130 for each half point in hoops, so I found value in taking the moneyline at -150 (I will do you a favor and calculate it for you...to get down to even, or moneyline odds, would have cost me -220...so I saved myself 700 bucks worth of juice on my 1000 dollar bet). How much does it cost you to buy half points? You seem to buy 2 points at a time so I am curious...I have never heard of someone risking as much as it would cost to buy two full points (especially to bring a line from 3 to 5 in a football game, which is just plain dumb if you ask me)
    The Fixer wrote:

I argue with you because you like to pretend to know everything about everything...when reality is you might just read or hear something and act like you have been following or doing something for long periods of time. I don't know why you're like that. I think it's an inferiority complex...you feel the need to show people how much you think you know. I think it's annoying. I don't like fake people.

I only make moneyline bets when there is value in doing so. The sixers line was -2. I costs me -130 for each half point in hoops, so I found value in taking the moneyline at -150 (I will do you a favor and calculate it for you...to get down to even, or moneyline odds, would have cost me -220...so I saved myself 700 bucks worth of juice on my 1000 dollar bet). How much does it cost you to buy half points? You seem to buy 2 points at a time so I am curious...I have never heard of someone risking as much as it would cost to buy two full points (especially to bring a line from 3 to 5 in a football game, which is just plain dumb if you ask me...you would have had more value on a moneyline bet...but that's just simple math and common sense, so I'm sure you knew that).

why do you think i'm pretending? :lol: you just need to learn how to have a conversation with someone. if somebody disagrees with you, there's no need take offense to it and get personal. you're too old for that stuff. you know i'm not pretending.

i understand why you took the money line. i never even asked about it. and i'm happy it looks like we're both going to win. congrats!

i asked why you think -1 was "weak" when literally every other site or vegas book had it there or within a half point. are you able to answer this question or not?
    www.myspace.com
    hopefully jrue's okay...
    www.myspace.com
    hopefully jrue's okay...

i think he just bruised his knee, said he was ok. Great win :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Nice win. When Grant Hill is your leading scorer, you're going to be in trouble.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    If they come out of this road trip 3-2, or possibly even 4-1, would be acceptable.
    what a bad loss last night. they got way too relaxed with that big early lead. this team can't afford to give games away like that.

make your fucking foul shots. :x
    www.myspace.com
    the turner over favors pick looked real good last night :roll:

utah didn't even have their best player

at least they get a break tonight...no ellis for GST.

as average as this sixers team is, they can absolutely win their horrendous division
    well that was a dominating win.

beating the hornets on wednesday to go 3-2 on this trip would be a great way to start this season. weird that they have so many days off between then.

spencer hawes is 3rd in the league in rebounding :o

just got tix to the home opener friday :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

beating the hornets on wednesday to go 3-2 on this trip would be a great way to start this season. weird that they have so many days off between then.

awesome man!

I didn't even knew they played last night :lol: Thought their last game was the one against Utah. Yeah 3-2 would be a good way to finish, i think they can do it.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

awesome man!

I didn't even knew they played last night :lol: Thought their last game was the one against Utah. Yeah 3-2 would be a good way to finish, i think they can do it.

yeah we had people over last night and a lot of us put a lot of money on the sixers to make the night even more interesting.....good time had by all :mrgreen: ....though i'm afraid to see what my basement looks like. we we're playing beer pong till 3-ish
    www.myspace.com
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    According to ESPN's power rankings after one week they think that the sixers are the 9th best team in the league, get the 3 seed and that Hawes may be the most improved player........ :shock:

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/1
    RiotZact wrote:
    According to ESPN's power rankings after one week they think that the sixers are the 9th best team in the league, get the 3 seed and that Hawes may be the most improved player........ :shock:

:clap:

Well in their 2 wins they have been dominate. And their losses have been close. I'll take it.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    RiotZact wrote:

:clap:

Well in their 2 wins they have been dominate. And their losses have been close. I'll take it.

12 and 12 for hawes so far on 68% shooting. not a bad start
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    congrads on leading the league in point differential :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    speights traded for two 2's.

at least they still have tony battie.

apparently this move saves them a good chunk of change for this year and next. They will also have nocioni's contract coming off the books after this year (the dalembert trade was horrible). If they amnesty brand (hopefully), they should have some money to actually sign someone decent for a change.
    essentially its something for nothing for speights...

hornets pick is next year but should be a high 2nd considering they stink.

beat it mo
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    congrads on leading the league in point differential :shock:
    :lol:
    their 2 wins have been blowouts, 2 losses came down to the wire.

love to see them win tonight and head home 3-2 on this opening road trip.
    www.myspace.com
    Heard a Sixers commercial earlier. We have the 3rd most wins in NBA history and 3rd most playoff appearances in NBA history. I didn't know that :oops: Makes sense though. I know the Lakers and Boston are 1 &2. Thought Chicago might be ahead of us though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Heard a Sixers commercial earlier. We have the 3rd most wins in NBA history and 3rd most playoff appearances in NBA history. I didn't know that :oops: Makes sense though. I know the Lakers and Boston are 1 &2. Thought Chicago might be ahead of us though.

bulls are way down the list

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 637&type=3

outside of the 90's, the early 70's and now, the bulls haven't been a great franchise.

that said, they are still 3rd in titles.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i don't care what anyone says this team is so much fun to watch. i love how they play the game.

if/when philly starts to pay attention to them, i can see the city getting behind these guys. they will surprise people this year.

covered the spread again too $$$$$$$$ ;)

3-2. helluva way to start the season. finally get a home game friday. can't wait to get down there.
    www.myspace.com
    i don't care what anyone says this team is so much fun to watch.

feb 1st you say.

i better not talk to much smack...you clowns beat us last year when you visited.....then the next day i saw some tourist at the mall with a sixers jersey :x :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i don't care what anyone says this team is so much fun to watch.

feb 1st you say.

i better not talk to much smack...you clowns beat us last year when you visited.....then the next day i saw some tourist at the mall with a sixers jersey :x :lol:

padded that point differential tonight ;)

i think they're 2nd to miami in ppg too
    www.myspace.com
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Got to watch the game tonight cus of the preview of league pass, probably the last I will be able to watch all
    year...you're right they are fun to watch this year, the slam by Iggy was sick! I live in the Pitt area so I'm screwed as far as watching games for the rest of the year right?
    RiotZact wrote:
    Got to watch the game tonight cus of the preview of league pass, probably the last I will be able to watch all
    year...you're right they are fun to watch this year, the slam by Iggy was sick! I live in the Pitt area so I'm screwed as far as watching games for the rest of the year right?

how much is the league pass? why don't you just buy it?

how bout jrue taking over the in the 4th the way he did?
    www.myspace.com