*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Thinking about going to the wizards game in January, would be interesting to see Wall play
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RiotZact wrote:
    Thinking about going to the wizards game in January, would be interesting to see Wall play

home opener is on a friday. think the juggler will hit that up.

sucks they have to open with such a long road trip.

stupid disney on ice.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:

stupid disney on ice.

yeah it does suck, doubt we'll get many wins outta that, we decided to go to the Wizards Knicks game in DC instead though, we're around the Pittsburgh area so DC is a lot closer than Philly plus we wanna see Mello play, need to check him off my list of superstars I've seen
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

stupid disney on ice.

yeah it does suck, doubt we'll get many wins outta that, we decided to go to the Wizards Knicks game in DC instead though, we're around the Pittsburgh area so DC is a lot closer than Philly plus we wanna see Mello play, need to check him off my list of superstars I've seen

f mello. i saw him last year...also saw him in college back in the day when cuse played nova. gonna miss those matchups...
    www.myspace.com
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    i haven't read throught this...but wanted to stop in and say......Evan Turner will be a SUPERSTAR. thanks bye.
    Wink wrote:
    i haven't read throught this...but wanted to stop in and say......Evan Turner will be a SUPERSTAR. thanks bye.

We sure hope so
    RiotZact wrote:
    Wink wrote:

We sure hope so

another young buck who the lockout really hurt. hopefully herb magee worked some magic with that jumper...
    www.myspace.com
    I have watched Evan since highschool being an Ohio State basketball fan......I would be amazed if he ever gets a good jumper. From the little that I checked in on him last year, the sixers are playing him totally wrong. He is a Magic Johnson type player.......give the man the ball and let him make plays for himself and others. If you try to make him a shooting guard you are wasting a very rare talent of that nature.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RiotZact wrote:

stupid disney on ice.

coudl be worse....Bulls always have the two week circus trip in november and follow that up with a two week icecapeds trip in feb.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just got my 76ers ticket email.....all upper level tickets in Jan are 17.76 or less... wow.

if you didn't get the info....

presale today
    pw 11six11

sales starts at noon today and runs thru noon tommorrow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    just got my 76ers ticket email.....all upper level tickets in Jan are 17.76 or less... wow.

if you didn't get the info....

presale today
    pw 11six11

sales starts at noon today and runs thru noon tommorrow.

Wow is right, I spent more than that on Taco Bell this week :lol: Damn do I wish I lived closer to Philly I'd be going to a game every week
    Wink wrote:
    I have watched Evan since highschool being an Ohio State basketball fan......I would be amazed if he ever gets a good jumper. From the little that I checked in on him last year, the sixers are playing him totally wrong. He is a Magic Johnson type player.......give the man the ball and let him make plays for himself and others. If you try to make him a shooting guard you are wasting a very rare talent of that nature.

i'm not giving up on the jumper yet...

but overall, i sort of agree. this is why trading iguadala is important. they sort of used iguadala in the way you are describing. he was kind of a point-forward last year...and actually was pretty effective. i think turner could do well in a similiar role.
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Not every game has $17.76 uppers. The better opponents are more scratch, Dallas and OKC.

Edit:: didn't know it was just January.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Not every game has $17.76 uppers. The better opponents are more scratch, Dallas and OKC.

:lol:

i was just going to point that out.

the Jan schedule is filled with some crappy teams. Orlando, assuming they still have Howard would be the game to see in the month. atlanta and denver would be fair games to watch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

i was just going to point that out.

the Jan schedule is filled with some crappy teams. Orlando, assuming they still have Howard would be the game to see in the month. atlanta and denver would be fair games to watch.

dude is that your grill, patio, and well manicured garden in your avatar?

i think i asked you before but forgot to checkt the reply
    www.myspace.com
    It's speedy's grill. I'm waiting for him to swing by to pick it up.

Mine looks like this
    IMAG0125-1.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    It's speedy's grill. I'm waiting for him to swing by to pick it up.

Mine looks like this
    IMAG0125-1.jpg
    :?
    i'm thinking of ditching my deck and going the patio route next spring if my hoa allows it.

i like a nice patio. will give us some more privacy too with the fence.
    www.myspace.com
    we've got a deck, but it's only 6-8 inchs off the ground. i think it's 8x20 and has wiring for a hot tub.

i'd rather have a patio with pavers. wood eventually falls apart and warps. i've got a couple of boards i'm going to have to screw back down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited February 2012
    Post edited by Callaway on
    I like the way ET plays. I'd rather have him with the ball at the end of a game than AI. AI can't shoot or pass, which is a bit of a problem in his sport.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I like the way ET plays. I'd rather have him with the ball at the end of a game than AI. AI can't shoot or pass, which is a bit of a problem in his sport.

Not to say your wrong or anything but have you seen these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ai9zL1LAVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnK95OAly2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWLw2Onn4Ms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbftEdSpsnE

The first two are especially impressive to me because they were both away games against teams with monster crowds, the Magic game was playoffs and the Lakers had the best record in the NBA at that time if I remember correctly
    The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. One of those games had Chris Webber on the team. You my friend are reaching. Every game I watched him last year, he seemed to blow it at the end. I know he has talent but he can't shoot or distribute at the end of games and that's what you need. Holiday should have the rock at the end.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. One of those games had Chris Webber on the team. You my friend are reaching. Every game I watched him last year, he seemed to blow it at the end. I know he has talent but he can't shoot or distribute at the end of games and that's what you need. Holiday should have the rock at the end.

Yeah that last one is old as dirt :lol: but I love it so I added it, but the rest are fairly recent and if I remember correctly he wasn't usually the one with the ball this past year, I remember it going to Meeks a good majority of the time or whoever was hot that particular game. I understand that he's not a good shooter but his shooting improves in clutch situations, he never would have made any of those shots had it been in the middle of the game.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Meant to post this in here recently. Pat Croce's brother got the boot from Comcast-Spectacor recently.

And speaking of, when I worked there we had an offsite overnight meeting at the Borgata and they closed down one of the bars for us. Some dude was hammered and pouring beer off the balcony, Croce went up to have him stop and dude took a swing at him. Needless to say, he didn't work there after that.
    RiotZact wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Yeah that last one is old as dirt :lol: but I love it so I added it, but the rest are fairly recent and if I remember correctly he wasn't usually the one with the ball this past year, I remember it going to Meeks a good majority of the time or whoever was hot that particular game. I understand that he's not a good shooter but his shooting improves in clutch situations, he never would have made any of those shots had it been in the middle of the game.
    I like him as a player but I just feel if they can make the right deal that we'd be better off w/o him.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    RiotZact wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

iguadala's shooting improves in clutch situations? :shock:

i think it's the opposite. and he had the ball in his hands an awful lot at the end of games last season...i really hope they move him in the next year or so...
    www.myspace.com
    Just to make things clear I think we're better off without him too, maybe I am wrong, I just don't see him making that shot in Orlando if that were in the 2nd quarter is all......but hey at least we have a sixers discussion going rather than Mascots or patios :lol: it feels great
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    RiotZact wrote:
    Just to make things clear I think we're better off without him too, maybe I am wrong, I just don't see him making that shot in Orlando if that were in the 2nd quarter is all......but hey at least we have a sixers discussion going rather than Mascots or patios :lol: it feels great

this team isn't worth talking about. they are going to suck again

get rid of brand, try to get something for iguodala (even if it's just cap space), play all young guys, get a lottery pick

most important things this year will be turners play (I still think they should have take cousins or favors). Kind of important that your 2 guard can shoot the ball :roll: . 2nd thing is this rookie they got in round 1. They are desperate for a big guy with a pulse.

gonna be another season of mediocrity. 10+ years and counting
    I can't take credit for this because it was on Twitter but someone said, "The Lakers are trying to get CP# and Dwight Howard and so are the Knicks. The sixers are choosing between a moose and a dog!"
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I can't take credit for this because it was on Twitter but someone said, "The Lakers are trying to get CP# and Dwight Howard and so are the Knicks. The sixers are choosing between a moose and a dog!"